• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Hey everyone! Finally decided to join this community. I've been playing Pokemon basically since I've gotten my first Gameboy. Yellow was my starting game, but Silver is still my favorite. Hopefully I'll be a lasting member of the community and have the pleasure of meeting a good number of you all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. <3 Like really, Espeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions, and you have one of the most amazing avatars I've seen :3

Welcome to the forums, btw! Silver is also my favorite game of all time! I can play the game as many times as I want and never get tired of it. Yellow is somewhere on my favorites list as well. Then Soulsilver came along and it was pure nostalgia for me. :D

The PokeCommunity is a wonderous place for you to stick around and talk Pokemon all you want. And you can meet great friends and people that enjoy Pokemon as much as you do! It's the funnest place on the net. :3 Whichever interests you, like art, roleplay, the anime, the games in general, and so much more, we have it all. We even have diverse topics like other video games, technology, debates & news, and more!

Nice to meet ya, though! My name is Megan and I'm just a VM away if you wanna be friends! Be sure to read the rules and contact any staff member in bold if you have any questions. Kay! See ya around, and have fun!

Years
Omg yeahh, that is a good avatar. @~@ Maybe I'm just biased since Espeon is so cute... especially in the new Mystery Dungeon game! Just want to hug her!

Yellow was awesome but the second generation of Pokemon was even better. Interested in checking out the Metal/Color Generation board? :3 You can discuss the first two generations there, HeartGold and SoulSilver excluded of course. Seems like it'd be a nice place to stop by sometimes since you like the early games. Plenty of others do too here, so you'll find members with interests similar to your own over there! I personally prefer Gold to Silver cause I like Ho-Oh a bit more but Crystal is still the bomb. Nothing beats the animated sprites and the legendary dog music was breathtaking and sent shivers up my spine as a kid!

And, well, if you stick around you'll get to meet a whole bunch of us. Most important part of becoming a community regular is not disappearing! You seem like a great and very promising member so perhaps you really will evolve into a lasting member. We can never have enough of good people like you, especially if you're as dedicated to Pokemon as we are. Lots of new members tend to disappear so I'll be crossing my fingers you can stick around, right? By the way, we are both Timid-natured members who are from New York. Let's work to change that so we're not as shy, hehe.

Enjoy your day or night! Have a wonderful time and see you around the forum! :) Remember to read the rules and if you have questions, just contact a staff member! There's also the Quick Questions & Answers thread alternative, too.

Last edited:
Back