• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhoumon: World Link v1.25 (Nuzlocke)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
(A/N: Was waiting for comments, but I can see no one will reply.)

Update 009: Of Nukes, Rivals and Gym Trainers
Spoiler:

... Joke opportunities are there, the serious part of this is ****ing that up though. By the way, I will be turning this into a fanfic, which is why I have an overall serious tone to this. Also, there would have been a fisherman sprite, buuut I didn't expect CUtsuho to get crit'd.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
A/N: You'll actually find that out now. Hey, other Nuzlockes deviate from the plot, why not this one? As you can tell, this was supposed to go onto the Nuzlocke forums, buuut I do too much images to do that.)

Update 010: Poisonous Possession! Renko vs Wattson!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Update 011: Team Kalkun's Appearance! The Meteorite Is Stolen! (Part 1)

Spoiler:

Yeah...

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I sense a boss fight coming up. This should be fun. :D

But... where'd you get the name Junya from? I've never heard of it... :\

It's so funny. Keep up the good work. :)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
(A/N: Junya is, I believe, the name of the creator of Touhou. ZUN. Ironically, I'm having a much better Nuzlocke Run on the game that isn't even a Nuzlocke run.)

Update 012: Team Kalkun's Appearance! The Battle on the Volcanic Zone! (Part 2)

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Kalkun Grunt: Heh, you shouldn't have challenged us. We'll be the true rulers of this place, and you'll be ashes buried beneath the ashes!

LOL.

Great job! You had me really worried about Jessie there. I'm glad she's OK. :)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Having been in the pokemon center... I hear things about the Gym Leader. I heard she has two Mokous... one of them is just a normal Touhoumon...

... But the other is a monster. Immortal, to be exact. She has been said to have never been defeated in battle. Mokou and Kaguya are special Touhoumon, they are hard to kill, but it is possible. Only a Mokou or Kaguya who has drank the Hourai Elixir was truly immortal.

touhoumonworldlinkv1280.png

I have to prepare for this... it may seem like a bad idea, but Sonnet is coming in... we will fight together...

At full power.

With two EX Pokemon, Sheila and Jessie in my party, we will win this fight.

Let's go!

Update 013: The Immortal Fires of Advent Mokou: Renko vs Flannery!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Unfortunately, due to me ****ing over the save file of my game, I lost all progress that I have made. Yeah, sorry about that, but since it's a Nuzlocke run, I'm unable to continue with this run. Sad, but true. Sorry about that.

I had another update, too. Jessie died in a Sandstorm. :/ Yeah... Basically, my entire team got ****ed over by the Sandstorm route, and while I had a few left, my team was decimated. I then did the dumbest mistake I have ever tried to do. Move the game without the save file, and apparently that makes it so that I can't read the save data. I have NO clue how that worked.

I will be retrying this Nuzlocke on the Nuzlocke forums, but it won't be here, unfortunately. I don't want to clog up this section with two runs of the same game.

(Quartz says hi)

... 3 runs of the same game. Well, that's about it for this message. Oh, and the plot I was attempting to make.

Here's a plot summary, I suppose. Going through Hoenn and into Kanto. Java isn't really in this, other then the actual quest itself, simply because the main plot resolution was in Johto's Mt. Silver. Spoiler'd, in case you want to see it fresh on my second attempt.

Hoenn:
Spoiler:

Kanto:
Spoiler:

Java:
Spoiler:

Yeah, I wasn't exactly thinking straight when I was making this. Well, that's what I had planned, anyway. If I lost, then the current main villain would have succeeded in their schemes. Whether it was Maxie, Archie, Tabitha, Rinnosuke II, FYuuka or The Shadow. Holy **** there are a lot of villains.

Again, I apologize, but I failed the Nuzlocke, and I can't play through this anymore. Unfortunate, but true.

At least the Final Battle was pretty damn epic, though.

Back