Sheep

she/her
Online now
Posted 8 Minutes Ago
Now I won’t be as upset if I hatch thousands of Scorbunny eggs only for my shiny to have Blaze.. lool, thank goodness for this
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted September 10th, 2020
21,852 posts
8.2 Years
This is much overdue. I’ve put off so many HA shiny hunts in fear of hatching the wrong ability. Glad this is no longer a worry!

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
14,374 posts
6.9 Years
Oh this is certainly nice to have, and not just for shiny breeding

The question is though if I even have anything that would love this to-be-released item lol
Nah ンン
“Candy, or death. I can choose for you, if you'd prefer."

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master

Male
Galar
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
516 posts
93 Days
Let me guess... Next time there's gonna be an item that could change a Pokemon's gender 😂
Let's follow each other on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Hocus_Pokemon

Hunter

something primal

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
448 posts
4.9 Years
Awesome! I've been wanting this ever since I hatched a would-be perfect shiny Greninja back in 6th gen if not for its lack of a hidden ability. As much as I love the older games, trying to breed or catch competitive Pokemon before XY came out was way too much of a hassle. With this upcoming item (that I assume will be in the base game of future entries) there's no more excuses for people to hack/gen their Pokemon. Some players will still cheat out of laziness but at least it evens the playing field for those who want to put in the time and effort to build their teams the right way. If only I didn't lose all my Pokebank mons years ago...

tokyodrift

Age 26
Female
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,067 posts
9.3 Years
This makes me wonder how they'll be obtained and how rare they'll be. This is definitely good news for sure.

Sirius Black

Age 22
He / Him
Washington (but which one is it?)
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
321 posts
11.5 Years
I've seen this implemented on online fan-mmorpg's for Pokemon well before Nintendo has done so here - it's always been more-so chance based than it needed to be, this is definitely a useful addition for sure. Glad to see Nintendo is being more pragmatic about useful ideas this generation.
mischief managed.