• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

AdeptSceptile

That One With A Garbage Nature
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Dec 2, 2023
I made a shiny sprite and full sprite sheet for Edge Zard X's resized Greninja SpriteD256Rj8.png

Backup Link
D256Rj8.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
Mega Diancie isn't in the Dropbox.
Edit: or Mega Rayquaza or either Primal.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
The Diancie sprite's link is broken and also they could help you to improve in various sprites, I asked the Gen VII and Beyond and they told me that it was not planned to do that and maybe I could help them here

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2023
I made this greninja sprite when i found an ash greninja sprite on the same pose,i then edited it a bit and there you go
761a.png
hopefully the last sprite i post in this weird way because i can now post links!

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Long time no see everyone!

Here's Mega Medicham - it's been a long time coming.

fwah4Qm.png

I also have Ash Greninja finished with a second frame too on my other sprite project.

EK2ReYX.png

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hi, I'm sorry to be that guy, but the imgur links have stopped working. It could just be me, but...

Edit: Yeah it appears to just be me. Weird

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
I made this Mega Garchomp sprite from scratch, hoping it will be useful for the resource

wzP8fiJ.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi. Sorry if I revive the thread and for the hassle, but is there a front and back sprite of Mega Charizard Y suitable for both FireRed and Emerald?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 15, 2023
Is this still being worked on? I'm really hoping for some 2 frame sprites of mega evolutions for my rom hack.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
4000 years later here are Primal Groudon, Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza. THIS resource is finally finished, nearly ten years on... Second frames will eventually be posted to the Sugimori sprite thread.

Primal Kyogre
cHFeJ60.png

Primal Groudon
DNS3TNM.png

Mega Rayquaza
fLS5lkL.png

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey, there are still some icons of Pokemon (megas) that you didn't do yet, I made Mega Latios/as
untitled (43).png Mega Latios
untitled (42).png Mega Latias

Back