The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon FULL Pokemon Conquest 2: Divide and Conquer [OOC] (Accepting SU's)

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2015 (2:26 PM).
On hiatus from PC forever

Nature: Quiet
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gelius3 View Post
    I do plan having Mark (Or Nobunaga and having Mark to back stab him, obssessed by the power of course and becoming the new warlord) as a warlord. And he is totally powerful. A Fraxure and a Pikachu. Not easy. And i do plan having to run to somewhere where where the thruth is.
    Interesting, Gelius. Looking forward to it ^^
    Old August 16th, 2015 (4:03 PM).

Nature: Bold
    So I updated my character's personality a bit while waiting. Let me know if anything needs to be omitted, Also, any ETA for when we can expect to begin?
    Old August 16th, 2015 (7:53 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ORegan View Post
      So I updated my character's personality a bit while waiting. Let me know if anything needs to be omitted, Also, any ETA for when we can expect to begin?
      Thanks for updating your character! The IC thread will be made by myself tomorrow. I've been waiting for people to finish editing their characters while also contemplating how to begin the opening post (which I know now how I want to go about it), so first chance I get to be on PC tomorrow I'll make the IC thread :)
      Old August 19th, 2015 (5:19 AM). Edited August 19th, 2015 by WhiteLotus9678.

Once I discovered this, I was fangirling inside! Can I still reserve a spot in Spectra?
        Old August 19th, 2015 (3:10 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by WhiteLotus9678 View Post
          Once I discovered this, I was fangirling inside! Can I still reserve a spot in Spectra?
          Sure! Spectra is reserved for you now.

Also I plan on getting the IC thread up tomorrow, everyone. Sorry for the delay ;)
          Old August 20th, 2015 (7:19 AM). Edited August 25th, 2015 by WhiteLotus9678.

My SU is ready!

Spoiler:

Name: Wakahisa Orochi

Appearance:
            Spoiler:

The most captivating feature of Orochi is her beauty, but only on the outside. She is highly practiced at seduction. With her flawless looks and high cheek bones it all seems too simple. Nothing so pretty could possible harm you, right?

Personality:

As a ninja, Orochi ruthlessly defeats her enemies without mercy, conquer them in a very cold, technical and calculative fashion. Her rigorous upbringing in alongside the many hardships and tragedies she suffered, has forced Orochi to harden her emotions and disciplined her skills to perfection. She is not intimidated by the lives she must take in order to protect the balance within the world, knowing that the balance of the world is more important.
            Though Orochi cares little for her enemies' wellbeing, she still respects them on a warrior basis, even having mutual respect with some opponents. Outside of battle, Orochi is modest and refined, she is popular among the local residents in her village. Not only as a strong role model for ninja in training, but she is known for being kind and gentle, as she cares for the safety of every resident in her kingdom.

Faction (Truth, or Ideals): Ideals

Kingdom: Spectra

Partner Pokemon (Based on the kingdom you choose your character will specialize in one of the 18 Pokemon types known. See a list below to see which Partner Pokemon you can choose from): Shuppet

Partner Pokemon Moves: Trick Room, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Dazzling Gleam, Curse

Partner Pokemon Level: 13

Partner Pokemon Ability: Cursed Body

Partner Pokemon Nature: Brave

Partner Pokemon Nickname (Optional): Jiki

History:

After the unification of the 17 kingdoms of Ransei, Nō (Nōhime), the warlord of the Ghost-type kingdom of Spectra, fell in love with Mitsuhide, the warlord of the Ice-type kingdom of Nixtorm. Soon, Nō became pregnant and word of her pregnancy spread. The people of the two kingdoms were anxious and excited about the “true” unification of their kingdoms; nevertheless, there were those who were not and wanted to kill Nō before she could bear her child. After several failed attempts at her assassination, Nō decided to bear her child in secret in order to protect herself. Nō was sent to a secret temple in the mountains to the west of Nixtorm where she gave birth to her daughter, Orochi. After a few days of rest, Nō was sent by carriage to Nixtorm. However, the trip was cut short when Nō’s carriage was attacked and burned to ash by the very assassins she hoped to escape from. The only person that did manage to escape was Orochi, who was quickly saved by Nō’s Mismagius and thrown into a nearby river before Mismagius was attacked and captured. Shortly after Nō’s death, the blame was put onto Nixtorm and the relations between the two kingdoms became hostile. Mitsuhide never found out about his daughter and Okuni became the new warlord of Spectra, devoted to strengthening her kingdom so that no tragedy would befall upon any high ranking official ever again. And so the seeds of bitterness between the two kingdoms were sown…

Orochi was found and raised by a small, hidden village of ninjas who treated her just like one of them and taught her the ways of the ninja. At the age of 10, Orochi was given her first Pokémon, Shuppet, which she named Jiki because it fed on human anger and other various attitudes, similar to the Jikininki, a human eating ghost. The both of them learned to love and trust one another. Upon her 16th birthday, Orochi was given her first assignment to aid the kingdom of Spectra in a reconnaissance mission. Okuni, who happened to be on the mission, was there to look for potential ninja and kunoichi to recruit for Spectra. As much as Orochi loved her ninja family, she also wanted to be a part of the outside world – being recuited as a kunoichi of Spectra seemed like her best chance. At every chance she could, Orochi flawlessly demonstrated her skills on the mission and unsurprisingly, she was recruited the next day. Life in Spectra’s army was harsher than her home, but it was the price she paid for her freedom. Orochi quickly rose through the ranks and became Okuni’s right hand woman, gaining access to hidden secrets. It was not before long that Orochi was chosen to become next in line for warlord of Spectra as Okuni (Okuni’s own children were not suited for militarism).

Orochi continued to enforce Okuni’s militaristic ideals, but once the new struggle for the dominance of truth and ideals commenced, Orochi knew who her allies were. Choosing to side with the faction of Ideals, Orochi strengthened her defenses along the southern borders of Spectra to prepare her kingdom for the oncoming battles.

P.S. VillageOfDragons - My character's history will mean that she will be a half-sister of the warlord of Nixtorm IF we are related by blood. If not, then just forget about the half-sister idea.
            Old August 20th, 2015 (3:26 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by WhiteLotus9678 View Post
              My SU is ready!

[/spoiler]

It looks good so far, but at the bottom of your SU it says she chose the faction of ideals, and at the top it says she chose truth, so you need to make them the same, deciding on one or the other. Thank you! :)
              Old August 20th, 2015 (9:25 PM).

Nature: Bold
              So 3 ninjas in total? Are we sure this isn't a Naruto RP? :P
              Old August 20th, 2015 (11:39 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ORegan View Post
                So 3 ninjas in total? Are we sure this isn't a Naruto RP? :P

LOL, I hope not. At least it's not meant to be a ninja Roleplay. There's a lot more to eastern culture-type characters than just ninjas.

Also, sorry the IC thread wasn't made today; I had a lot of stuff come up that I had to do.

I plan on making the IC thread tomorrow to start the roleplay! :)
                Old August 21st, 2015 (1:05 AM).
                To Hell and Back

Nature: Relaxed
                  There is a pretty large number of ninjas in the OG (original game).
                  Old August 21st, 2015 (5:22 PM).
                  Evil Overlord

Nature: Mild
                  Yeah, my character will likely be a great pain to face. While he may know the truth of many things, he's pretty staunchly on the ideals camp because he feels that the side he's fighting with supports his beliefs wholeheartedly. He's not a bad guy -- he might be a bit misguided though.

Main Game: OmegaRuby
                  3411-0844-2159
                  Old August 23rd, 2015 (9:15 PM).

Omg, I'm so sorry about the delay guys. I couldn't get on PC for the past 2 days cause I had to work pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday.

I plan on making the IC thread tomorrow (Monday) for sure though after I wake up. I already have planned how the Roleplay is going to start in the opening post and everything from there. :)
                    Old August 25th, 2015 (10:29 AM).

I updated my SU and am settling into college so I will be busy for a while. I'll check up on it later to see if you've started the thread. :)
                      Old August 26th, 2015 (2:10 AM).
                      To Hell and Back

Is the IC up now?
                        Old August 26th, 2015 (9:50 PM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by H3115r3p3ntanc3 View Post
                          Is the IC up now?

No, not yet, sorry. :(

I want to get it up soon, but I plan on starting college on Tuesday of next week though, so I'm going to be swamped with studies as well as other obligations I have. I'll try to get it up before Saturday though. :)
                          Old August 28th, 2015 (1:34 AM).
                          To Hell and Back

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by VillageofDragons View Post
                            No, not yet, sorry. :(

I want to get it up soon, but I plan on starting college on Tuesday of next week though, so I'm going to be swamped with studies as well as other obligations I have. I'll try to get it up before Saturday though. :)
                            It's all good. Are you a freshy?
                            Old August 30th, 2015 (7:02 PM).

Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm starting College in 2 days, so I'm not going to have enough time to GM this. If someone else would like to take my place and GM it be my guest, but it doesn't look like I'll have enough time for it. I'll still be participating in a couple roleplays on PC as well as using it sometimes, but right now I am trying to drop out of a couple so I can focus on my studies.

Again, I'm really sorry to everyone that took the time to make their SU's and join, but I won't have the time nor energy to GM something big like this now. If someone would like to take my place, then feel free to go ahead. I'll contact a moderator so they can transfer the ownership of the OP to you as well as let you make the IC thread. Thank you guys for understanding ; ;
                              Old February 14th, 2018 (4:24 PM).
                              ThePrehistoricArgonian ThePrehistoricArgonian is offline

Name: dino (prononced DinO)

Apperance:
                                best atempt.png
                                (bet atempt i only have windows paint sorry)

Histoy/ patner pokemon/ partners nickname/kingdom/personality/ faction: I come from the kingdom of pugilus with my partner pokemon riolu. i was born the same second riolu hatched. later i decided to call him auraseer. we left pugilus in search of more freinds and later came back. with no preperation they made me the ruler.

I earlyer tried to make freinds with a shinx but it ran away. i have had trouble talking to humans but i can easily take to pokemon. i don't like poublic places and i try to talk to as few people as possible. i have always fallowed my ideals and i try my best to talk to people when i can.

pokepartner level and move set: at level 10 only knows guick attack and force palm.

poepartners nature and ability: since his ability is inner foucus he has a nature of hardy.
                                Old February 14th, 2018 (7:36 PM).

Nature: Naive
                                ThePrehistoricArgonian, as you can see in the post above yours this RP was discontinued in 2015 and the GM left because of outside committments, so the RP is no longer active. You are not allowed to bump or revive RPs that are this old unless you are the GM or you have permission from them. Sorry my dude.

Closed.

If the GM ever wants to reopen the thread, be sure to let me or gimmepie know and we'll get to it right away.
                                I make memes and other carcinogens
                                Closed Thread

Quick Reply