• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REOPENED<(^.^<)(>^.^)>Nevan's Ranch - Breeding,Aprimons,Hidden Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
Deal :)
Kecleon doesn't have its HA for now,but I have a Protean one from a friend safari so I'll breed it over and try and get EM on them,I was planning on doing that actually.
Before setting this in pending trades I'll have to be sure I can hold up my end,so I'll get in touch and hopefully confirm this

Okay, I can wait :) If you need DBHAs in the future, check out my brother's list here.

Actually, Can I cancel? My School starts tomorrow and I think I won't be available for a few good,long months

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Okay, I can wait :) If you need DBHAs in the future, check out my brother's list here.

Actually, Can I cancel? My School starts tomorrow and I think I won't be available for a few good,long months
Sure no problem,hope you will have some spare time because that HA collection is nothing short of amazing!
See ya soon :)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Cool!! Do you want its hidden ability Insomnia also?
My FC is 0447-9958-0547 and my IGN is JohnnyX.
Just tell me when you want to trade okay?
Do you want to trade right now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I actually released all my Rare Ball mons. Do you accept anything else than Rare Ball mons to get me started again?
why did you release them,if I may ask?hope it wasn't an accident!anyway yes,I do accept hidden abilities I don't have and rare egg moves (like fletchling with snatch).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Dream Ball Wobbuffet to get Dream Ball Sigilyph (HA), okay?

I'd like this
Spoiler:

Do they have EMs? I could offer two of each Apriball for this.
Ok @twtregent ,and yes @Uber,they all do except maybe for venipede,but I'll have to check : also the totodile will be from my adoptables section so it has 4 EM and perfect IVs :D
Please let Tiny Tourney end for me to breed,as I will be busy today and tomorrow.
I'll update the pending trades section as soon as I'm home :3

Last edited:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi Nevan90,
I am wondering if you would be interested in these?
Safari Ball Ratatta
Safari Ball Smeargle
Safari Ball Sentret
Safari Ball Girafarig
Safari Ball Stantler
Safari Ball Geodude

They are caught in my Soul Silver game and does not come with EMs or good IVs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hi Nevan90,
I am wondering if you would be interested in these?
Safari Ball Ratatta
Safari Ball Smeargle
Safari Ball Sentret
Safari Ball Girafarig
Safari Ball Stantler
Safari Ball Geodude

They are caught in my Soul Silver game and does not come with EMs or good IVs.
I'm always up for safari balls!don't worry about IVs or EM,those can be bred on later. What would you like in return?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Dream Ball Wobbuffet to get Dream Ball Sigilyph (HA), okay?

I'd like this
Spoiler:

Do they have EMs? I could offer two of each Apriball for this.
Your orders are ready!as I finished a day earlier than I said before,the 15 days countdown will start tomorrow.Feel free to schedule for the trade even today if you're available though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I'm always up for safari balls!don't worry about IVs or EM,those can be bred on later. What would you like in return?
May I have these please?
Beast Ball Dewpider
Beast Ball Drampa
Beast Ball Formatis
Beast Ball Togedemaru
Dream Ball Chimchar
Dream Ball Torchic

Also can I adopt one of your lure ball Totodile?

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
Years
Your orders are ready!as I finished a day earlier than I said before,the 15 days countdown will start tomorrow.Feel free to schedule for the trade even today if you're available though.
PMed you :D I will be up for an hour

Thanks! Tell me if you need any shiny :D I do RNG Abuse Breeding now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Can I have a Totodile and Marill from the adoption? I'll give 2 Apriballs of your choice + TSV Check and possibly a TSV Match
Sure! they are free,but if you want to give me an apriball or two,go ahead:D I'll have a heavy ball and a fast ball,thank you

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
It's not an aprimon ball I'm looking for, but is it possible to get a pumpkaboo or gourgeist in a luxury ball? If so, I can give you the friend ball phantump that's on your want list.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
It's not an aprimon ball I'm looking for, but is it possible to get a pumpkaboo or gourgeist in a luxury ball? If so, I can give you the friend ball phantump that's on your want list.
I can easily get one with its HA too,but I'm currently doing the painful 127 magikarp thing to determine my breeding seed,so I can't provide it fast.If you're willing to wait a while I will get one in XY then transfer it

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
I can easily get one with its HA too,but I'm currently doing the painful 127 magikarp thing to determine my breeding seed,so I can't provide it fast.If you're willing to wait a while I will get one in XY then transfer it

You don't have to go to any trouble over this, a wild caught one would be completely acceptable. The only thing I care about is the ball, I can do everything else on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back