The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon OPEN The Pokemon Trainer Academy [OOC] [T]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 21st, 2018 (1:56 AM).

Nature: Careful
    Good news everyone!

I'm happy to say that PTA will be coming home to Pokecommunity and resuming. All of the information in the first post of this thread will still be relevant and we will, as always, be happily helping new folks craft a quality SU and join in the fun.

We'll be starting the IC up again with my next post which will mark the beginning of a new IC day. This day will work a little differently than the others. It's going to be Halloween!

There won't be any classes on Halloween, it's a holiday after all, and will likely run a little longer than other days we've done. This is for a couple of reasons;

1) I think people will be happy to revel in the sandbox and tell their own stories since we've been on sort of a hiatus. I'm also not sure what our player numbers will be like when we first start back up so classes have the potential to be a nightmare. Go nuts and enjoy the setting!
    2) The day will actually be split into two parts. The daytime will be as normal on a day without any classes, do as you like. Extra credit for spooky Halloween themed shenanigans!
    3) Normally we wrap up a day as it hits night but not this time! We'll carry on into the midnight hours of this day and there'll be a Halloween themed EVENT for those who wish to take part in it. This will involve some frightful fun and possibly even some plot! I hear folks like that kind of thing. It will be entirely optional, you could just carry on your personal rivalries and stories at this stage if you prefer.
    4) Let's be real here. We all want to catch a Ghost type on Halloween, riiight? For the duration of the Halloween IC day Ghost types can be found ANYWHERE on the island, even places you wouldn't normally encounter them! Even places you wouldn't normally encounter wild Pokemon at all! The Pokemon Centre, your dorm room, inside your left shoe, anywhere! This will be IC explained in my next post but, OOC, it means we don't all end up in a massive joint post in the Ghost Type areas fighting over a Gastly.

Questions, comments, sound-offs, hit me!
    Old August 21st, 2018 (10:05 AM).
    Queen of Magical Girls

Nature: Quirky
    Glad to see the RP return to the site! Remind me to get something freaky going for Halloween~

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
    Old August 24th, 2018 (1:41 PM).
    press start to play_

Nature: Naive
    PTA is back!! Oh, man <3 Hope you'll have fun and that things go well!
    Old August 27th, 2018 (1:20 PM).

Nature: Careful
      Thanks Adventure! The RPT seems a little quieter than I remember but it's great to be back where it feels like we belong.
      Old September 10th, 2018 (2:02 PM). Edited September 10th, 2018 by FlameChrome.
      Iron Flame!

Nature: Jolly
      Spoiler:
      Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Flame Burn

Nickname: Flame

Age 15

Sex: Male

Dorm: Entei Dorm

Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316677798561316864/346705313984151552/3c2a6167-648e-4b64-af66-b51b6e809fe1.png (ignore the cat ears and tail, its only there for when he does and this rp doesnt have humanoids)

Personality: Flame likes making new friends, he is shy at first. He does get really excited when it comes to a pokemon battle. He is kind and caring to his pokemon (which he likes to call his friends). He’s not always smart as a whip, so he a lot of times he won’t know what to do. When he is in a battle though he will give his hardest. If someone were to hurt one of his friends (pokemon or human) he will try and take revenge. He cares greatly for his friends and hates it when others hurt them. Well he’s not exactly shy, he just rather not talk. He rather take action and have fun, he rather not dwell on the history, well the bad parts anyway. He usually doesn't have acquaintances unless its the person he only talks to once, other than that it’s either enemies or best friends with him, or even nothing.

History: He grew up in Ninja Village in Kalos. HIs best friends were Mal and Chrome. He met Mal early on in his life, she was all alone, no family to care for her. He helped her and was able to become friends with each other to this day since then. Chrome was another story, but we can save that one for another time. Mal is a dark girl (goth/emo like in other words). Flame somehow gets her to be her true self a lot, (mainly towards him). The village is all about ninjas and stuff, he thinks they are cool but was never his style. He always liked to watch a pokemon battle, how intense the battles can get, pokemon v pokemon, trainer v trainer. There was hardly anything that upset him, he was always such a cheerful boy. His father has actually been gone about his whole life. His father is still alive, just havent been around to visit the boy in a long time. His mother raised him and pretty much Mal too. Every week he likes to go out and see if any pokemon is hurt, if they are he brings them to a pokemon center to get them healed up. He knew Chrome for about 3 years, he was like the group leader. Then one day he disappeared. It crushed Flame, Mal didn’t really care. He has heard of legends about his father, but he never heard the full legend. Plus he thinks these are false. You never know what could be in store for what Flame has to live up to. One legend is that his father has a 3 winning streak to the Kalos league. Another one is that his father beat a legendary warrior (pokemon battler) and is titled the strongest pokemon trainer. He doubts it yes, but he also hopes it is true so he has a reason to become strong, make new friends, and become a family legend. He loses, he will get back up and get stronger, work harder, and prepare for the next challenge. He hopes this place will be a great help for him to become strong, make many friends, and prepare him for his journey.

Spoiler:
      Pokémon
      Species: Froakie
      Personality: Focused, he wants to grow strong and help Flame become a great trainer. Feels he is responsible for the team members.
      Lvl:7
      Moves: Pound, Bubble

Species: Egg (But its an Eevee)
      Personality: Loving, kind caring. Extremely attached to Flame
      Lvl:0
      Moves: none

Hope Im not late to the party! Also i can edit the dorm if needed.

Quick Reply