The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
hello i'm new

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old August 25th, 2018 (2:46 AM).
Banned

hello, i'm new as well, male in my twenties and from Germany, already had a few beers and only wanted to talk a bit about rom hacks

this site is so amazing, everythings well organized, so much to discover, the ppl r so nice here, it's an honour for me
    Old August 25th, 2018 (4:36 AM).

Hey there! I moved you post over so you have your very own thread to introduce yourself. :)

Welcome to PC! I'm so glad you've been having a wonderful time on the forums so far. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience here even better! n_n

Old August 25th, 2018 (4:56 AM).
    Banned

lol thx, theres another user named "Lemongrass" here but he/she wasn't online for 3 years and i couldn't think of a good user name

mostly i will only read the threads and not write so much, because i can't behave. never could and never will. trust me, if i keep posting regularly i only end up getting banned.

love u guys so much, its such a nice site and i'm super excited about new rom hacks
      Old August 25th, 2018 (5:06 AM).

Yeah, I understand. But! I don't think you should ever be afraid to post and have fun while you're here. We don't ban people for arbitrary reasons so as long as you respect the rules you'll get the same treatment in return.

And hey, if anything happens just reach out to me and we'll see if everyone can come to an amicable agreement, okay? So relax, talk about rom hacks, and have lots of fun. If you ever want to chat, feel free to VM/PM me. :)

Happy posting!

Old August 28th, 2018 (10:55 PM).

Hello everyone
        Old August 29th, 2018 (10:57 PM).
        is home

Yoooo Lemon and welcome to Pokecommunity! Talking about beers, I've been craving beers for a few days lol. I might not really good in talking about ROM Hack but if you want to talk about other else, feel free to hit me up with a message! Anyway I hope you enjoy it here and stick with us always :)

BEERS FOREVER! CHEERS!
          Old August 30th, 2018 (1:51 PM).

Nature: Gentle
          Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you're loving our site so far; I hope you enjoy it! And yeaaah, we staff are here to assist you at anytime, so don't be shy on asking us any question about the forums in case there's something you'd like to get cleared up. Have a good day; nice to meet you~!
          Old October 14th, 2018 (4:00 AM). Edited October 14th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.
          ~Pokemon fan 4 life~

I was looking at your posts to see if you were male or female lol (apperently you're a guy :P)

I duno if this is topic bumping or what but welcome to the forum. I liked your fanboying over korrina xD Its fun to meet other people who love her like i do (i still don't see many other fanGIRLS yet though haha well i've seen some on non forum sites....:P but not so much on forums xD)

I didn't make this but its wonderful and beautiful :3 x3

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3
          Jackster is a good friend of mine on this forum so be nice to him please.
          I wanna make other good friends here too ^_^
          Being girly is wonderful!!!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3

Quick Reply