• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Electric Pokemon Did You Use?

Which Electric Pokemon Did You Use?

• Luxray

Votes: 92 64.3%
  • Raichu

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Electivire

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Other (Please list)

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters
Years
Luxray, mostly.

.... For some reason I wasn't really keen on using many other electric types. Magnezone just seemed like a pain and it was irritating trying to find someone to trade for Electivire. @_@

Although once I have the free time to restart Plat, I might go with Rotom as my Electric-type just to vary things up a bit. :o

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
Years
The one, the lovely and the only Pachirisu! Although having done a few false start play-throughs of Pearl, I remember also using Shinx for a while. I am partial to cuties.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
1) I Always end up using Rotom in it. xD

2) I Always end up using Mareep in it. xD

..... guess which one for which games :P

Last edited:
Years
I used Luxray on my most recent team for Platinum. I really like its design, and its pretty powerful once you train it. I think the next time I play through the story, I'd like to give Raichu a try.

calenlily

Water trainer with a Rowlet addiction
Years
Raichu in Pearl, Platinum I originally planned to use Luxray, but as soon as I got to the Old Chateau and realized I could get Rotom before the postgame I dropped my Luxio for Rotom with zero regrets.

Years
Diamond, initial playthrough: Luxray
Pt, initial playthrough: Magnezone
Pt, (failed) Nuzlocke: Rotom
Pt, (completed) Nuzlocke: Raichu
Pt, Christian Challenge: Electabuzz

I have never used Pachirisu or Jolteon. Maybe if I try a Mono Electric run on Pt one day.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I used Luxray in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, which was boring. I eventually ditched Luxray a few years ago when I began playing Diamond again and I used Electivire instead, but by that point it seemed kind of fruitless since it was a case of too little, too late.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
I'm playing a Pearl Nuzlocke soon since I have yet to replay Gen IV, but when I played Diamond I distinctly remember using a Luxray. I hope I'll get to use something like a Pachirisu or an Electivire this time!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've used both Luxray and Pachirisu in the Sinnoh games. As for the Johto games, I don't think I used any Electric types... probably not. I don't normally use Electric type Pokemon all that much.

Years
pretty much everyone recommends luxray when I played the sinnoh games. its well deserved though since it has good attack and speed. I'm sure I've used Magnezone at one time but I can't confirm 100%

Last edited:
Back