• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

PunkKat1

SoulfulPoet
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Heya! My name is Kat and I joined around last December. I've never made a post until now though.

My favorite type is Ghost and my favorite ghosts are Shuppet and Banette. I honestly don't care about strategy when it comes to the games. If I like the pokemon, I'll probably use it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there, Kat! welcome to PC, even though it's a little belated! :)

Glad you decided to make your first post here! Any particular sections you were lurking around since December or is this your first real time on the forums?

PunkKat1

SoulfulPoet
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've mostly just been lurking around the fan games section of the forums.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Hiiiii *sassy smile*

Your Espeon avatar is cute! Welcome to the forum :D I hope we can be friends.

I'm just a Korrina fangirl, try not to mind it so much ;3 I can get kindaaaa hyper over her. But its cute so you'll HAVE to forgive me. The sweet blonde just means so much to mean after years of struggling with my autism *kisses her on the nose* Bow before me dear Korrina... <333333

Years
Banette is my favorite ghost too. =o And my first to get to lv. 100 if I recall haha. good taste! welcome Kat, it's lovely to meet you n~n

Back