• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity

Years
Hello, My name is Robert aka Elite Rob and I'm from Virginia USA. Nice to meet you all. My favorite Pokemon starter is Charizard X and some good dark & ghost. I used to play pokemon TCG online on my iPad Pro sometimes, Pokemon Browser Game, and I'm looking forward to next on June for new Pokemon RPG Game on Nintendo Switch. I can't wait to play Pokemon RPG on Nintendo Switch. That's all. Thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
If you ever feel like playing TCGO again some time I would be happy to have some matches!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I was actually just talked into downloading TCGO a few nights ago myself, and I definitely see the appeal! Either way, it's nice to have you at PC Elite and feel free to ask any questions you may have! :)

Back