• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
You can play against legal users using an emulator just google it since i dont know if its legal to post a link to such thing
Also you have to make sure your pokemon are legal using pokecheck and upload your pkm's (using pokegen or pokesav) to there

This is probably the best hack out there, i am also in favor of a Black and White 2 versions

Master Strife

The Local BAMF
Years
This hack is amazing, as are you. It has everything I've ever wanted in a pokemon game. I'm just wondering, is it possible for pokegen to work in it?

Since I know I can catch ANY pokemon, I usually don't keep the starters. I just wish there was a way to start with pokemon other than Osshawatt, Snivy, or Tepig.

I was trying to use pokegen right after I had control in the game but it didn't work. :/

Xoy

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Pokegen works, I use it, it`s alright.

This hack is amazing. It`s hard, and thats all what I wanted. The gym leaders have 255 AI?

Congrats to all people who made this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2012
Bug?

There seems to be a bug that causes my game to freeze when I activate my C-Gear, then try to save or deactivate it. Please fix it.
That first N battle is really geared toward ****ing up Snivy users. ><
Really? I use Snivy (Okay, Servine) and it really tore N's team apart. Did so with the first Gym as well.

Xoy

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
I've had a battle with two trainers, right of dragon spire tower, and their teams are exactly like Bruno's and Agatha's teams from RBY E4... excellent, good old memories. And what is that "???" item, from Giant Chasm? Pokemon Snow Gray?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
has anyone been able to play Pokemon Blaze Black (the full version) on the Supercard DS Two flashcart? It will not load for me and ive been looking for a fix to no avail on google.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
There seems to be a bug that causes my game to freeze when I activate my C-Gear, then try to save or deactivate it. Please fix it.

Really? I use Snivy (Okay, Servine) and it really tore N's team apart. Did so with the first Gym as well.

Well the Nincada's Bug Bite really f'd me up. :s

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
THis gets reaaly tough in the later levels is a Nuzlocke of this even possible?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
has anyone been able to play Pokemon Blaze Black (the full version) on the Supercard DS Two flashcart? It will not load for me and ive been looking for a fix to no avail on google.

Yes, i have, have zero problems too
Also have a platinum and spirit gold patched hacks that work fine too.

If you have an extra microsd card around, try loading blaze black on that, simply mount both cards in windows, and copy the contents (root directory) of the card that will not open over the the other card, and give that a try.

It's a slim chance it might work. good luck.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Ok finally got the damn file to patch after downloading a US version of black (i honestly prefer pokemon black to pokemon white even though i can get my favourite pokemon in white without hacking or trading) only just started and already i'm liking this hack. I mean come on you get the bike straight away what more do you want.

EDIT: Okay WTF?! Why is my Rattata trying to learn Flame Wheel? Last I checked it couldn't learn that.

Last edited:

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Great job with this took me a while to get it to work, needed the right file to patch, but now that I have it I cant stop playing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
A many thanks to Dray for the wonderful hack.I am presently playing it and enjoying it thoroughly :)

I might have found an unmentioned bug in the game O.o

Well i used the Pokegen coupled with the game to teach Surf to my Oshawott....since i didn't have any badges at that point in the game i shouldn't have been able to use it outside battles which wasn't the case.It resulted in me getting level 40+ pokemons within say 10 minutes in the game lol....

Well i know its not much but informing the concerned party is the least i can do :)

Been following ur new hack of HG/SS will be giving it a ttry once this one gets done and dusted ^_^

P.S i read Emboar will be Dark type in this thread but atm my Pignite is Ground type....did i get an unupdated version or was it reverted back to Ground type??Also like say Magmar can learn Thunder Punch as Egg move can Emboar have something like that as a Start Move (the ones that can only be retaught by a Move Tutor)..reason i say that is because Oshawott can learn Ice beam to counter Snivy,Snivy is already normally effective on Emboar(assuming Fire/Ground) and it can now learn earthquake which is 2x effective on Emboar....emboar gotnothing against Oshawott i think O_o

I might be wrong because i only just started the hack, so feel free to correct me if i am wrong :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
where can you find these pokemon

does any one know where to find treeko, swinub and abra or totodile in volt white these are the pokemon i want in my team. im loving the game. also i don't know which patch i have as i downloaded it as a straight ROM its on media fire and put this after ?z6b67cg8a14dkvr
thank you

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
i found treeko in the Pinwheel forests in the deepest parts....

Also for those looking for a goodplace for grinding early in the game the Nurse right outside Pinwheel forest has an Audino and Happiny and gives upto 4000 Exp! which is trully a lot at that point in the game.Plus she heals u after each battle sou can easily get ur pokemon to say level 35-36 b4 the next gym :3

Use the rebattle trainer code which Drayano mentioned in the Action replay doc :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
ummm

so umm i tried a lot to get volt white to work but nothing seems to patch can you help me or tell me another way to do so

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
Years
Can somebody help?

I don't get it, the patch just won't work for me.

I downloaded the Full Patch and copied my Pokemon Black ROM to that folder. I ran the BlazeBlack Full and it said "Patching Complete!" which gave me the Pokemon BlazeBlack.nds. I copied that into my card, tried to load it, but halfway into the loading process, it said "rom failed errcode=4 please reset system" (or something like that). What's going on?

Sorry for being a n00b, for all I know it could be the Black Screen problem people are talking about >.<

Last edited:
Back