The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
Dear Anonymous

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2013 (9:21 PM).
i'm weak

Nature: Brave
Dear Anomymous,

Please come back to my life. I miss you so much. I can't endure this heartbreak any further. If only I wasn't so dumb in the past, things would have been much better. I'm at the point where I'm not sure if I'll be able to move on. I hope I do, it's just a matter of time.

I just have a feeling that soon (not later), we'll probably bump into each other and talk like nothing has happened between us, and we'll return to what we were before: best friends. A part of me tells me that could happen, but at the moment I'm in denial.
Old June 6th, 2013 (9:47 PM).
the pretender

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

Ugh don't go. You've been the friend I could always count on and have a laugh with, someone who really understood me. I hope you have a good time over in America but I'll miss you a lot, hopefully our paths will cross again and we'll meet in the streets, twenty years later? I might go to college in America just for you, but yeah I'll miss you. Good luck with braces as well- they're a pain in the first week and tightening, don't even get me started. But yeah thanks for being the friend I could always count on. <3;

DA,

I feel really awkward talking to you. I don't know what that's supposed to say, since I'm usually timid around new people- but you in particular- you kind of scare me. Although you're a nice and a funny person- there's something about you that intimidates me. I dunno, I hope that vibe will change.
Old June 6th, 2013 (10:31 PM). Edited June 8th, 2013 by Munchlax11.
Munch?

Nature: Serious
    Dear anon,
    We haven't talked in a little while.... I just hope that we don't lose touch because I don't want to lose you. I can't even imagine it.
    *EDIT* What are the chances that I'd run into you at lunch? Funny how things work... Glad we got to talk today. I hope you are in my life for a long time.
    Dear anon,
    Your great the way you are, and you know this. Please don't change
    Dear anon,
    I hope you don't go too far with that guy. I know your smart and I know your not a ****. Just please don't end up doing something you might regret. And I still think of u as my innocent little girl.
    Dear anon,
    What does he have that I don't have? Are he and I equals, or am I lesser to you? I just hope that in the future we can maybe be together. I want to still be friends, but its painful. It's tough because it is hard to be around my own best friend. I'm starting to wonder if I am as important to you as I think I am. Well I guess a better way of saying it is I'm starting to wonder if you know I am as important to you as I know I am. Let's be honest, without me you would be lost in this cruel world. If you don't start realizing that you need me, I will just have to leave... then you will figure it out, but of course by then your chance will be gone.
    Dear anon,
    Maybe its me who needs to change. All I'm trying to be is loving nice and caring, but maybe that's not your thing. (Although I admit it might make me come off a little weak, but I'm an emotional person)

Wow... this has gotten long. like my 3rd time adding to this, but a lot is going on lately
    Dear anon,
    Look I know that what's between us is strictly between us, and I shouldn't worry because nobody else can can change what we are, but at the same time it is painful because I feel like the person I put above everyone else puts me below a lot of others. I want to confront you about this, but I'm sure it would end in a fight. I'm just unsure how much I mean to you. You mean so much to me.... and I'm just unsure when I'll get to my breaking point. Maybe its time to end this... I just hope I don't end regretting it. This is everything that's been on my mind. I've been a mess. Can you do something? Just show me that I mean something to you. Maybe this is me overreacting and being jealous of others that share something similar to what we have. We have something special and I know this. But if you have something "special" with a lot of different people... then that makes it a lot less special. I'm beginning to ramble, but I'm just so distraught... I just don't know what to do. I hope this lasts a long time, but is it worth it? Do other people actually matter when it comes to us? I really hope I am just that I am being pessimistic, and that this is not truth... I'm probably overreacting, but this is killing me....
    Are we as much as I think we are?

|Ever Grande City Forums|My Profile|PM|Pokemoon Chatbox

Pokemon X
    3DS FC: 2852-7439-1811
    (VM if you add) :)
    Old June 10th, 2013 (4:11 PM).

Dear anonymous,

This chat we're gonna have tomorrow at the cafe is either going to draw us closer or end it, mostly. I hope it doesn't end badly, but I don't know if I can trust you if you are going to continue acting two-faced towards that guy. How am I supposed to know whether you have been back talking about me with him or not? Ugh, I haven't talked bad about you in the last 2 years, I hope it goes well. I trusted you and I confined in you. Please, don't ruin it.

Dear anonymous,

I really appreciate the way I can joke around with you and share specific interests. Grateful woohoo
      Old June 10th, 2013 (6:15 PM).

Nature: Lax
      Dear Anon,
      You're right, this stuff IS good. :)

Dear Anon,
      Uhhh I think you are being a little crazy here, I know you're involved with him, but sometimes people just want to be alone?? You're always talking to him, yo. Is a day off too much to ask for in a relationship?

OMG YOU WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS ONE DAY BUT YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK AND PLAYING YOUR GAME YOU HATE ME YOU'RE CHEATING--
      just shut up.
      Old June 10th, 2013 (7:24 PM). Edited June 10th, 2013 by Sydian.
      la justice

Nature: Timid
      Dear Anonymous,

I feel like...idk. I just feel like it will be more difficult to express myself when talking to you, and idk if you feel the same. But still, I don't want you out of my life and I just want everything to work out and be perfect but I mean maybe that's too much wishful thinking...at least for the way things are right now, anyway. I love you tons and tons and tons. It's distressing to not know what exactly is gonna happen from now on though. Sigh.

PS: If you ever need to tell me something nice that you can't say through normal methods, you know where my ask box is and the anon option is always there if you need it.

some princes don't become kings.
      Old June 11th, 2013 (12:31 AM).

Nature: Adamant
      Dear Anonymous,

Argh, thanks a lot. Now you and the rest of your associates are going to look down upon be and treat me inferior compared to others. Too much of a high expectation isn't always a good thing. Especially on the person who has to live up to it: me.
      Old June 11th, 2013 (12:39 AM).

Dear Diary,

I wish that I could be there in 20 years when you finally realise how bad of a human being you really are. It would be so lovely.
      Old June 11th, 2013 (1:03 AM).
      Disgusted

Nature: Bold
        Dear anonymous..
        I always rolled my eyes at the stupid "when your heart races when you hear your phone ring hoping it's him/her" memes and the like. Stop making those stupid ****ing memes true for me, I feel so damn weak I can't take it anymore.. This is usually the part where I distance myself because I feel too sappy, but with you I just can't...

Love, the girl who used to sit on your lap and play Pokemon Sapphire with you when you were 13.
        Old June 11th, 2013 (2:38 PM).
        Legit Boss

Nature: Quiet
        DA... how can you give away Snappy like that without even consulting us.. you never took care of him, we always took care of him, bathed him, bought his food and played with him. We came back home and realized he wasn't at home, his food wasn't at home and his bed wasn't there neither... you always said you would give him away but I never knew you were actually serious. We never got a chance to say to properly say goodbye to him. What you did was horrible, we grew fond of him and the first Christmas he spent with us, you loved him and welcomed him to our family. I hope you regret what you did and take back Snappy from the person you gave him to. What you did was heartless and selfish, he grew to love us just as much as we grew to love him, I really hope he'll come back to us because without him, it's like if a part of me just disappeared...
        Old June 13th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
        【・ヘ・?】

DA,

For a long time I was unsure if my feelings for you were romantic or not, and it was a source of stress for me because I knew that if they were, I'd be in a very difficult situation. I'm relieved to finally know that I love you platonically, and that that doesn't make my affection any less strong.

I don't even know or remember why I developed such intense feelings for you in the first place?? I can only recall that at some point you started to mean the world to me. I want to constantly let you know how much I love you, and I'm sorry if that makes me act over-the-top at times. I just can't help it uughhh I feel like I'll explode if I don't release my emotions in some way.

I have to admit that there have been many periods where I felt very insecure about our relationship and if you like me as much as I like you, but I think I'm finally moving past that. I can tell that I'm very important to you and that you fully return my affection.

I hope you know that I've never felt this much love for one person before, nor has anybody else had the ability to instantly light up my day. You must be incredibly special.

I love you!
          Old June 13th, 2013 (8:52 PM).
          Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
          Dear An,

My heart is a better speaker than my tongue..i wish if it was easy as it is there!

Dear An

^^

Dear An,
          hey there my dear white seagulls fly fly into high sky ..like a white light sail in the newly born down ...a beautiful blue shore with a very high stubborn waves..protects us from enemies without fearing their craves..Go go,my sweet seagulls..Fly again and take away pain..

oh seagulls strong seagulls fly high to the sky..like a white sail Flutters with the newly born down~ ^^

yours truly,

Me

Old June 13th, 2013 (9:13 PM).
          Munch?

Dear anon,
            Wow you've been busy lately. I can't help but feel us grow apart when we don't see or hear from each other for a while. Is this just me? It sure doesn't help things that you'll be away at camp for a whole month. I'll write you and I can't wait for you to get back. I hope we get back to being as close as we are usually when our schedules free up, and you come home. Why am I so freaking scared of losing you? Why am I so scared of losing what we have. I'm so damn paranoid. We've been so close for a while, and I've become so dependent on you. I just can't lose you. And I am scared of losing you, even though there's no reason to believe that I will lose you.

Pokemon X
            Old June 13th, 2013 (10:25 PM).
            i'm weak

Nature: Brave
            Dear Anonymous,

Thank you, thank you for making me smile today...after months of dealing with this god damn anxiety disorder. Just...thank you. :))
            Old June 14th, 2013 (4:16 AM).

Nature: Jolly
            Dear anonymous,

I'm tired of the fact that you've made me get up early everyday for the past two weeks just because you're on vacation and scheduled all my appointments to the morning. Thank gosh you return to work on Monday (just because of this), but I have to say thank you for taking me to get my driver's license.
            Old June 14th, 2013 (4:55 AM).

Nature: Lonely
            Dear Anonymous, make me proud.

*** Open Blue OOC ***
            Old June 15th, 2013 (9:27 PM).
            Munch?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Munchlax11 View Post
              Dear anon,
              Wow you've been busy lately. I can't help but feel us grow apart when we don't see or hear from each other for a while. Is this just me? It sure doesn't help things that you'll be away at camp for a whole month. I'll write you and I can't wait for you to get back. I hope we get back to being as close as we are usually when our schedules free up, and you come home. Why am I so freaking scared of losing you? Why am I so scared of losing what we have. I'm so damn paranoid. We've been so close for a while, and I've become so dependent on you. I just can't lose you. And I am scared of losing you, even though there's no reason to believe that I will lose you.
              I'm beginning to abuse this thread. Heh wow it looks like I wasn't far off. Right before you leave I ask you if we are growing apart and you agree we are. For whatever reason. I don't know why, but you shouldn't blame yourself. We need to talk about this.... Ignoring it won't help. We can get back to the way things are. Look we have faced rough times before... but we got past them... We can get past this too. I wasn't lying when I said we would be together forever. But this can only work if you want it too. I need your help.... It's just too bad your gone for a month now. Now for the next month I'll just abuse this thread and annoy the heck out of my friends venting about us....
              Things.Will.Be.OK.

And I have better things to focus on than this..... Ugh

Pokemon X
              Old June 15th, 2013 (9:43 PM).
              weeb

Nature: Impish
              Dear Anonymous,

Please don't do that anymore. I even wrote out "Dear Anonymous" in whole this time to signify how serious I am. I didn't just write out "da" because this is not another one of those "please myself please die" letters. This is to you, and really, stop.

Old June 16th, 2013 (1:28 AM).
              Everything will be Daijoubu.

Nature: Modest
              Dear Anonymous.
              Even though I want to be the very best, sometimes I wished that I have a mentor. I think it's nice to learn anything new even though I've been in here for months.

Dear Anonymous...
              If you'll back by some miracle or something, I wish we could be nice again, be friends, and forget what's in the past. And... I have forgive you.
              Old June 16th, 2013 (8:03 PM).
              la justice

Nature: Timid
              Dear Anonymous,

I just wanna stay up late and talk to you all night and tell secrets and listen to music and talk about the lyrics and end up staying on so late and not wanting to leave that I just fall asleep on you. I know it's kind of rude to fall asleep when talking to someone online, but when you think about it, it just means they never wanted to stop talking to even go off and get some sleep...haha.

some princes don't become kings.
              Old June 16th, 2013 (9:18 PM).
              rest after tomorrow

Dear Anon,

you make me feel right, and you know that sometimes my tongue is faster than my brain. Hell, yours is too; it's a mistake we often times make and we should try to get past it. I feel like you're making a mountain out of a molehill with this and I want to... well, yeah, get past it because I've had enough with your attempt at patronage to hide your will to do what I wish for. Please. <3
              Old June 17th, 2013 (3:02 AM).

Dear Diary,

Do I look like a helpline to you? Do I seem like someone who is prepared to deal with your crap every single day? Sometimes I just want to talk to you without hearing about whatever boy ruined your life today, that's all.
              Old June 18th, 2013 (2:33 PM).
              fire &gt; ice

Dear Anonymouses (talking about a group of people),

Man I love you guys. I'm so glad we have been together all the way through high school. Obviously I didn't meet some of you right away in our first year but looking back I'm never going to forget some of our moments together, and how fun they were, even though there was some tension once between us. I'm glad nearly all of us are sticking together in the same Sixth Form and I'm looking forward to at least two more years of us being together!

And hopefully, we'll at least keep in contact with each other beyond that. Till that moment though, I'm going to enjoy myself with you lot as much as possible! ...except that bumhole thing. We really need to stop that. It's kinda getting, err... extreme. ;)
              Old June 18th, 2013 (7:32 PM).
              naughty biscotti

Nature: Relaxed
              Dear.

I had a blast tonight. We should spend more time like this, connect some more, and fall in love again. If every day could be like this, I'd wait for you.
              Old June 19th, 2013 (1:01 AM).

Nature: Sassy
                Dear Anonymouses, Anonymi? Anon's :)

I like your ideas and I'm forever grateful you've let me be involved. But we have some problems.
                Your schedule isn't realistic, there is no way we'll have everything done by October. We have so much work to do and sure it works fine for what you have to do but you have to understand for me to do anything all of your work needs to be done, you're putting way too much pressure on the sound department because you haven't even finished concept art.
                We also need to get that done, concept art should have been finished before you start putting more people on the team. I know that I'm going to run overtime because I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for you.

I also don't approve of what we're doing, indy game demo's shouldn't be pure multiplayer, nobody knows about it so the people who do don't have anyone to play with. And it isn't that hard to bring in AI wolves or trolls or something PvP is ridiculous when only one person is playing. At least put in one single player quest.
                Closed Thread

Quick Reply