• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Thats is a nice menu my friend. Also I know it isnt about posts but its nice to know that people actually support the game.

Years
hey nice game but i was thinking if there will be in game trades and maybe a camping system it will be pretty fun
thank's

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I'm not sure about trades, but I think that sl won't add a camping system because he said before that they're already being used. Anyways, I can't wait for the next update.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Alright I guess I'll reveal a some info on what I've been working on.
I've been remapping many of the maps for Ryen such as town's and cities, forests, routes, parks, and beaches. I've been also adding new systems and features such as the ranger board, a new look for choosing your starter (thanks to OG), and adding a new rival depending on gender. There's also a few minor edits to certain events such as dialogue to show more character.
I guess you could say I'm preparing Ryen for its firts demo release. I'm sorry for the wait but I promise the next update will be a a demo with 2 or 3 gyms (again sorry, I promised 4 gyms but there's so much in the demo right now). New music will also be included thanks to megiddo.

I don't want to leave without showing something so here's a peak at the new Rising City and an almost finished Veratwirl forest i'm working on this right now.

capture454.png

capture453.png

capture451.png

capture450.png

*I'm in the mapping stage of the forest, I have to take all the old events from the old forest and put them in the new one.

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
Hi =) I've been a follower on these forums for ages, but ive never really posted but id just like to say i adore your game. It has so many outstanding features tht makes it so unique - i'll be downloading the demo for sure.
So just thanks for sharing your game with us really and keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
WoW!
One of the best games I have ever seen.
All this great. One of the things I liked most is from the GUI. This excellent!
Keep up great work.
Good luck!

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Love the new screens SL! :D

The new Veratwirl forest looks awsome ;)
Can't wait to see more of your astonishing work.

(BTW, got any job for me soon? I'm kinda bored :P)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
You might wanna add the ideas to the first page and change the font...Green font on a Green background doesn't work buddy...

-TheZeide

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
O.O
Awesome graphical style!!! This tiles are amazing!
I'm not sure but, maybe, you have to give credits to WesleyFG for the tiles...

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Cool!

I haven't ever posted here, so I'll say it now...Seriously, great job. I almost stopped looking here because people stopped posting...good thing I checked again!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Whoa, also trying not to sound like a n00b, but the tiles and screenies of this game is unearthly. Hope to see more updates.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
This is the best game I have seen storywise. I just love the idea of loosing your Pokemon while trying to go to a new region and then it's like Deja-Vu, or however you spell that:P I also like your tiles alot. Did you make all of them? This game is looking really good so far, keep it up!

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
man, I'm jealous of the attention other games get. Yours, for example.
Those tiles are very good.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
You going to use other Pokeballs, not just the regular ones? Like in bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokeball#Types_of_Pok.C3.A9_Ball

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Wow, why is this game so underrated?
Seems like the best games always go under the radar...
Anyways, you have got to be the most dedicated developer on this forum.
These tiles are amazing, and so is your mapping, the dusknoir event is just as amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back