• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
SPECIAL EXCEPTION!!!!
Its a 'maybe' special exception, i'm looking for an RP sample before I decide if i'm gonna let her go along with it...

Edit:
Two things.

1. This is not the army, it is a privately trained military force that works for the company first responsible for the outbreak.

2. The helicopters are NOT attacking, they are going to land, and then their true intentions will be revealed through another EVENT!!!!!

Please edit post accordingly (=

Oh. I just took the whole "Wait until they land or else it might be easy for them to mistake you as a threat" thing as, "If they think you're a zombie, you go bye-bye."

And, wow. That's just a little sad Zamorak XD
On a side note: Happy Pi Day!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I could make a math joke, so I will =P

i says to pi, "Get rational"
pi says, "Get real"
Ba dum tish =D

And sorry for what? That i'm oblivious?
Makes life more fun because I get surprised more often (=

No one wants to hear about Dankanta~<3?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Honest mistake XP
So very touchy XD

Anyways, it was good... i'm not quite sure though...

I guess for now you are Accepted, but that is subject to change

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
*sighs, still a bit irritated at the gender confusion* I've been waiting to post, or maybe get involved the the main group posting... Guess I'll do that now...

There... I need to be close to others to get involved...

There... I need to be close to others to get involved...

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ha, that might not be necessary, i'm gonna give SIU two more days to post, it he hasn't by then i'm gonna put up a continuation of the Event.
The sooner he post, the sooner the next event!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Well, technically, Yui's Togekiss is asking Silver if he wants to join the group. XD Not as someone's pokemon, just as a free pokemon. =3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Sky is apparently stuck on writer's block...

And I just remembered that Sky and Raike were fighting from the fear/illusion thing.

We've ignored them fighting because a new RPer arrived.

This is all your fault Silver. :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Exactly.

Also, working on my SU, but it's hard with five projects due within a day of each other, creating two guides for posting and creating RPs. DX

But, then again, I have the story written out, sooooooo...=D

Want me to give it to you, or just give you the short version on the SU?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Exactly.

Also, working on my SU, but it's hard with five projects due within a day of each other, creating two guides for posting and creating RPs. DX

But, then again, I have the story written out, sooooooo...=D

Want me to give it to you, or just give you the short version on the SU?

Ouch, lotsa projects.
And you could do both. Or post the full thing [in a spoiler] in your SU?

Edit: Who knows someone who's really good at recolors, maybe likes a challenge and is somewhat active? I have something I really need recolored, and cant's do it myself.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Yeah...
Basics:
Virus mutate, people see things they fear, Yui and Miharu slap sense back into everyone but Raike and Sky.
HELICOPTERS... do we go to meet them as they land or wait to see what they do
Silver appears and capture all our attention

Also Their was a pretty big agreement with the helicopters because Odessa is going and she is from the future so most people reasoned that she knew what would happen.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I'm sorry to inform you all that I'll have to withdraw from this Roleplay, and all roleplay's that I am currently in on this site actually. Things at home have been far too busy lately and I fear that I will not be able to keep up with the rest of you. Sorry if this causes any problems with anything you had planned, and you are free to do with my characters as you see fit.

Back