• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have a part time job and no school so I can afford to be on PC a lot. I'm hoping to start Uni next year though, so that may or may not cut my PC time considerably. I always have my phone so I can always check stuff on the go. <:

And to Eight; as many as you can manage, I say. Don't bite off more than you can chew!

Oh and everyone; I've decided to start linking to threads I've accepted in the "Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted" thread. It takes a whole 3 seconds out of my time (since I usually have the thread open as I accept them) and makes it easier for everyone to check out the new threads available!

That's an awesome idea, Skymin. I check out all the RPs that are accepted, and usually the new RPs are pushed down to the bottom of the page, and that makes them difficult to find. I guess that'll boost views for each thread :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
If anyone's in the mood for a super hero RP, feel free to check out GO NEXT! . It's not as complicated as it might sound (I get to do all the randomising stuff as the GM), and should be a lot of fun.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I pretty much just finished writing the first page of my TWEWY/Pokemon RP, trying to write it so anyone can join. Now, I just gotta work on the plot i have planned. <:

Should hopefully have it up next week or so. This time, it's set in Kanto. If you've played TWEWY before, are interested and want to get started on an SU, send me a PM or something!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I pretty much just finished writing the first page of my TWEWY/Pokemon RP, trying to write it so anyone can join. Now, I just gotta work on the plot i have planned. <:

Should hopefully have it up next week or so. This time, it's set in Kanto. If you've played TWEWY before, are interested and want to get started on an SU, send me a PM or something!

Next week? Darn. My exams start soon, so RPing time will be cut. :'(

I'll see what I can do :)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
TWEWY/Pokemon crossover? I'll be sure to read it when it comes out,.

I would join, but I've got plenty on my plate now that I've finally been able to adjust to. And with school starting soon, it'll probably be what I could manage with my time taken up being educated.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...Am I allowed to bug ask you here? 8D /assuming you'll PM the SU, right?

And pffft if you do make it next week I'll prolly get the magical kid one up the week after or something. /not only that but I haven't worked on it after posting what I did earlier

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sure thing. I'll send it once I've completely finished this thing here... /vague

I've kinda turned it into a mix of an journey/adventure RP with large storyline elements. Like, players collect pins and such, try to evolve them, complete the mission, etc. d:

Another unique thing is quantity is looked down upon in an interview-style SU because if it were like a real interview, you'd want to keep answers simple and sweet, right? So quality really counts in this case.

I was thinking of doing something like that just to have something out of the ordinary, you know? :P
I did borrow a little bit of your interview idea, if that's okay?! d: It's not for the character SU itself, but to determine stuff at a later date.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Wow the roleplay corner changed a lot while I was gone, for the better I think. I mean things have really gotten quite active here again. I think I left last time when the corner was significantly slowing down, but the amount of activity here is booming, much like old times C: Glad to see a lot of non-Pokemon roleplays as well.

Well in any case, I kind of wanted to check in again, and I'm planning to become active once more. I'm not even sure if anyone remembers me OTL So many new people too! Oh this is just too exciting.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
@{Swan}: I'm one of those new people you mentioned, but welcome back all the same

@everyone: You guys want to see an example of pent-up RP muse? Check my own RP out XD (showthread.php?t=259390)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Recently started up a new RP called Humanum Familiars which has been doing ok in reserves and SUs so far, but in order for the RP to work we need to have an equal no. of boy/girl chracters and we're currently low on girls -_-

so is there any female RPers who would be interested in this?

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
@Aura Rift: You probably shouldn't say "female RP'ers," as there may be males that are interested and willing to make a female character (shut up it's possible), but that's just my two cents on the matter

on a side note, hello :3

*** Edit ***

re-reading this, I feel like it might be taken the wrong way. I didn't mean to make it sound rude or anything (except for that stuff that's crossed out, but I thought it'd be funny); I just wanted to point out that it'd be best to make it sound all-inclusive rather than limited to a single gender so no one feels unwelcome to try and help by joining in as what's needed. If negative feelings were felt, then please accept my apologies.

I'm also going to be part of the RP; and if my opinion has any gravity to it, it's a very interesting idea. If you guys wanted to know ;p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm glad to see so many active players :3 I don't have time to be active nowadays myself. But I'm enjoying Neo Kanto and this time I think I've found something that can last for a while.

So many RPs end too quickly. But as long as the players had a good time when they were playing, I don't think it's a too big shame.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I'm just hoping my RP gets to the point where it doesn't end so short because no one joined to post in it... X3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
If negative feelings were felt, then please accept my apologies.
I think you'd have to be a complete feminist to get any negativites from this d:
Hello :3

yh I suppose thats right... so yh taking into account what Scarf Blade just said... anybody interested?
i might be interested? uh MAYBE? the roleplays im in currently have taken a dip for my characters specifically so i'm quite free lately. haha

and out of curiosity, other than War between pokemon and humans, pokemon odyssey and uprising, which other roleplays have been finished?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I think you'd have to be a complete feminist to get any negativites from this d:

i might be interested? uh MAYBE? the roleplays im in currently have taken a dip for my characters specifically so i'm quite free lately. haha

and out of curiosity, other than War between pokemon and humans, pokemon odyssey and uprising, which other roleplays have been finished?

Yeah Join Humanum we need people :P

And for that, I guess you should ask the old RPers like Loki :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm sort of waiting for the TWEWY RP to pop up before I join any new ones, sadly ;;
just to let you know, i've written out week one's missions, written up reapers and officers and plot twists and such, so i'm almost set to go! just gotta format the front page, add some more stuff to it and write up back stories for all the reapers. d:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
just to let you know, i've written out week one's missions, written up reapers and officers and plot twists and such, so i'm almost set to go! just gotta format the front page, add some more stuff to it and write up back stories for all the reapers. d:

So, it'll hopefully be up by today?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
not today haha. It's 12:30AM, i gotta work tomorrow today so hopefully tuesday or wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back