• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You could've hurt your throat when swallowing something a bit abrasive (piece of toast? Cereal?) I would just wait a bit to see if it passes and if not, I'd go see a doctor if I could in case it was an infection :c Hope it clears up soon!!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
There's a girl on my newsfeed that I was convinced had a kid because she has him as her profile picture, constantly posting pictures with him, etc. She's hardcore Christian, unmarried, and my age though, so I was like THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT. Turns out it's her nephew but she posts as if it's her kid. o_O

It's a cover-up! The kid is actually hers, but her family make it out to be her nephew so as to not besmeach the family name.
Message her saying 'I know your secret.' Proceed to extort money/friendship/sex.

Woah, I totally took this the wrong way and panicked for a second because I thought you had the wrong idea. D;

DCC is so interesting over the weekend haha.
I would also have baby pictures spammed on my facebook by my aunt, but her posts no longer show up in my news feed. I was tired of her ranting and posting horribly taken pictures. But she totally obsesses over her granddaughter and it's annoying.

Facebook makes me realize how much of a misanthrope I am.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess:Creepy? I wasn't creepy at all. I hate being creepy.
@Somniac: Extorting money/friendship ok. But why sex?
@Dipu: May your stomach orders your brain and go eat some more.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, now I'm still not sure what to think. Either you're trying it, or it's just the lack of sleep making me unable to think.

@Dipu
Did you know the bag of almost every cereal (including that one) is sprayed with a preservative made from petroleum?

Maybe that will help you stop eating cereal, hmm?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess : Lack of sleep and thanks for giving us this disturbing image of cereals. It's really kind of you.
@Somniac : I see, I see.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You're welcome.
The same preservatives are in a lot of food, actually. There are dyes and flavorings made of petroleum, as well. They're nearly impossible to avoid, because companies have loopholes so they don't have to list them on the ingredients.

Oh, and they're also carcinogenic. {:

@David
True. x:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch go ahead and eat your carcinogenic cereal. Enjoy the chemicals.

Okay, now I'm done. I'll shut up. {:
I also will now finish up the plans for my new team. I plan on trolling my friend with a Shuckle.

So.
What's up? I:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, just typing this. Procrastinating on getting my homework fully done. It's due tomorrow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Considering the only video game I play is Pokemon, I don't know much about other ones. Judging by the small amount that I know of those games, they all just seem like rip offs of each other. :?

I'm back, by the way.
I was /trying/ to comb my cats. One of them got fed up and attacked me (which is why I have a bloody cut on my arm right now). It was kind of funny to watch him try to smack the comb out of my hand. He acts more like a young child than a cat.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ok wow this thread hasnt gotten any posts since last night.

so I guess we need a topic. Ive had a stomach bug lately, I barely ever get sick anymore but I caught this :/ not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back