• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
oh my gosh yay :D

Username: Cirno
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Chrom

I'm going to be trying out hard mode soon (finally) when I get my precious Golden Pack DLC. Need to get all the kids on my first file, too.
Welcome! Im still wondering if i should get DLC but then again we already talked about that. Make sure you give me feedback once you get it because im really skeptical about if its worth it.

I wish I could contribute to the conversation. However I can only talk about Awakening. xD If anyone has anything to ask or somethin,' I'm all ears. I started my new file a few days ago and I've almost finished. :P

aww well if you only played awakening that automatically makes your favorite protagonist Chrom! Im on a hard-classic run but so far im having problems with it perhaps you could give me a few pointers ;)

Nakala Pri

Welcome! Im still wondering if i should get DLC but then again we already talked about that. Make sure you give me feedback once you get it because im really skeptical about if its worth it.

aww well if you only played awakening that automatically makes your favorite protagonist Chrom! Im on a hard-classic run but so far im having problems with it perhaps you could give me a few pointers ;)

Okay then! :D Which part are you up to and what units do you use? :P (please don't say a Pegasus knight) xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I just can't wait to see what they come out with next since FE: A sold well enough to warrant the series continuing. There are things that could be improved on from FE: A (like pair up being overpowered)... I'd like to see enemies pair up! That'd be interesting in itself. :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
A Fire Emblem Club! Awesome!

Username: PinkSapphire
Favorite Character: Lucina

c: there you go. I don't know what it means to be in a club so can I get some explanation please? Do I need to do something? ^^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
You discuss topics and just generally fangirl over what the club is about.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
I just can't wait to see what they come out with next since FE: A sold well enough to warrant the series continuing. There are things that could be improved on from FE: A (like pair up being overpowered)... I'd like to see enemies pair up! That'd be interesting in itself. :D

FE:A has been doing great so far! Both the old and the new fans are very dedicated to the series so there is absolutely a chance that it will continue! Even though they said that it would be consluding the series... sigh...

There is a game called Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem coming out for the WiiU. But then again, it's a cross-over game. Still it has the FE:A characters in it so that's great!

Enemies pairing up... that's kind of a scary thought! Though it would make the game more fun and add in more strategy to it! :D At least they should have made it an option on the Lunatic Mode or something!

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Okay then! :D Which part are you up to and what units do you use? :P (please don't say a Pegasus knight) xD
um im at chapter 7 (i know so early to get stuck XD) im using a pegasus knight why? i like them :(
i agree. i hope it becomes as awesome as awakening. that would be something i'd definitely get.
enemies pairing up is scary though. no doubt it would make the game harder.
A Fire Emblem Club! Awesome!

Username: PinkSapphire
Favorite Character: Lucina

c: there you go. I don't know what it means to be in a club so can I get some explanation please? Do I need to do something? ^^
Mac said it well enough. also remember to obey the rules. welcome hope you enjoy the club!

FE:A has been doing great so far! Both the old and the new fans are very dedicated to the series so there is absolutely a chance that it will continue! Even though they said that it would be consluding the series... sigh...

There is a game called Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem coming out for the WiiU. But then again, it's a cross-over game. Still it has the FE:A characters in it so that's great!

Enemies pairing up... that's kind of a scary thought! Though it would make the game more fun and add in more strategy to it! :D At least they should have made it an option on the Lunatic Mode or something!
huh they said awakening would conclude the series? In all honesty thats the first time i heard it. I also didnt know there was a crossover for wii u. that shows that i need to keep up wiith news.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
They said if Awakening did not reach 250k sales in Japan, it would conclude the series. It reached 500k in Japan only. Needless to say, but we're good.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
They said if Awakening did not reach 250k sales in Japan, it would conclude the series. It reached 500k in Japan only. Needless to say, but we're good.

Woah awesome! That really does mean we're going to get another game!! That's so exiting! I wonder if they will still make it for 3DS or for the WiiU like the crossover... Maybe by that time, they will have another new console for us.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Woah awesome! That really does mean we're going to get another game!! That's so exiting! I wonder if they will still make it for 3DS or for the WiiU like the crossover... Maybe by that time, they will have another new console for us.

I'm sure they'd make another for the 3DS and probably another for the Wii U. I hope the 3DS one comes first though. :D I'd love to see a game with feet. ;)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
whew im relieved :D i couldnt stand it if awakening was the last game :(
i think they will make one for both. it has been like that seen gba era. and considering wii u just came out i dont think we will have a new console by the time new games come out. maybe revisions of the consoles like 3ds lite or wii u mini :P
I'm sure they'd make another for the 3DS and probably another for the Wii U. I hope the 3DS one comes first though. :D I'd love to see a game with feet. ;)
yeah! the main reason i want the 3ds one early is i dont have a wii u though :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Ooh. A Fire Emblem club. I might as well join as I love Fire Emblem.

Username: Barrage
Favorite Game: Path of Radiance - Awakening
Favorite Character: Mia/Severa

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?

In the older games, I hate weight! It just seems so pointless. ;-;

In Awakening, I hate the lack of feet, plastic personalities, and boring supports. But the gameplay is so fun in both...

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i hate when enemies are left with 1 hp. i have to waste another weapon use to overkill it. also i hate when i crit my opponent when its low in health especially if it was my second attack. also in older games i hate how supporting is so hard. i remember waiting for 30+ turns just to make a few characters marry in sacred stones. its even harder in blazing sword and binding blade since there are no skirmishes you can take advantage of.

Arc

Years
My biggest gripe with Fire Emblem, is weight as well. Seriously, I can have decent characters with great growths and stats but they're crippled by the fact that their Con is like 5 or 6. I think the character who suffered the most from weight was Eliwood, due to the fact that Eliwood can't even wield his own personal weapon Durandal very well because of his low Con. I'm glad they got rid of weight in Awakening other than the fact that removing weight made Nosferatu overpowered.

My biggest gripe with Awakening though, is the lack of objectives. I found it boring that most maps were "rout the enemy", or "defeat enemy boss."

Warship

異議あり!
Years
My biggest gripe with Fire Emblem, is weight as well. Seriously, I can have decent characters with great growths and stats but they're crippled by the fact that their Con is like 5 or 6. I think the character who suffered the most from weight was Eliwood, due to the fact that Eliwood can't even wield his own personal weapon Durandal very well because of his low Con. I'm glad they got rid of weight in Awakening other than the fact that removing weight made Nosferatu overpowered.

My biggest gripe with Awakening though, is the lack of objectives. I found it boring that most maps were "rout the enemy", or "defeat enemy boss."
First things first, welcome to the club! I hope you become active and enjoy here!

ok now.i dont remember eliwood having that low of a con but then again i didnt even know what con and weight did. im glad they got rid of it in awakening though since an iron sword was generally stronger than steel swords in most cases in older games. (seriously like only swordmasters could crit and double with steel items) nosferatu got stronger in awakening due to weight removal but it was still far from overpowered. it costed much for that part of the game really and dark mage choices were slim (i guess only tharja was there) if you didnt download wireless characters. competitively nosferatu only works if you want to damage and heal at the same time but it usually doesnt heal you fully so elixir is a better choice. also sorcerer's vengeance takes advantage of being wounded. still its nice to have on hand i suppose. then again i didnt use nosferatu much so all this might be gibberish too :P

Arc

Years
First things first, welcome to the club! I hope you become active and enjoy here!

ok now.i dont remember eliwood having that low of a con but then again i didnt even know what con and weight did. im glad they got rid of it in awakening though since an iron sword was generally stronger than steel swords in most cases in older games. (seriously like only swordmasters could crit and double with steel items) nosferatu got stronger in awakening due to weight removal but it was still far from overpowered. it costed much for that part of the game really and dark mage choices were slim (i guess only tharja was there) if you didnt download wireless characters. competitively nosferatu only works if you want to damage and heal at the same time but it usually doesnt heal you fully so elixir is a better choice. also sorcerer's vengeance takes advantage of being wounded. still its nice to have on hand i suppose. then again i didnt use nosferatu much so all this might be gibberish too :P

Thanks for the greeting. :D

On the topic of Nosferatu. I say Nosferatu is overpowered due to the fact that as long as you have a Sorcerer with decent stats, stick them on a fort with Nosferatu and you can clear most of the maps in the game like that with the exception of Apotheosis and a few other maps. Plus it's not really hard to get Dark Mages because reclassing.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Thanks for the greeting. :D

On the topic of Nosferatu. I say Nosferatu is overpowered due to the fact that as long as you have a Sorcerer with decent stats, stick them on a fort with Nosferatu and you can clear most of the maps in the game like that with the exception of Apotheosis and a few other maps. Plus it's not really hard to get Dark Mages because reclassing.
hm you got a point with reclassing but not many people get second seals at that point. still tharja alone could do it i guess. you're right about one thing though due to healing consecutively one could clear a map with only one or two nosferatus.

My gripe in awakening is the feet. What's the point of making the theaters have feet, and then not have them on the animations.
that always bugged me soo much! at first i thought it was a glitch because basically their feet are under the ground so it could have been a measurement glitch alright. still pretty annoying.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm quoting one of the FE:A makers on this, but the reason the feet are minimal is due to the fact they didn't know how much space they would have left on the 3DS cartridge with everything they were doing. So they cut into the size of the game by not implementing the animation of ankles and feet (because no one has any special feet animations besides the Animals). In the end there was still enough space left, but by then they didn't bother changing it anymore. :')
I thought the feet were weird at first, but now I find it rather cute.

What I miss in Awakening is the "Rescue" option. |D How many time I didn't curse because I couldn't save weaker units. I used to use this sweeping strategy all the time when training weaker units in the GBA games. Attack from a distance, rescue with Cavalier/Pegasus Knight and get him/her out of harm's way, repeat.

Back