• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Courtyard Survival Mode

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
I'm currently doing the Survival Mode, and I'm telling you it's intense, I'm at Battle 60. Has anyone got to beating all 100 Battles?

Pokemon that piss me off big time: Foretress, Mamoswine and Umbreon.

I say that because I start out with my Glaceon, which by the way is surprisingly strong against a lot of these people (THANK YOU ICE BEAM!!!!!)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I quit after the 50th because Serebii said there were rewards, and I was tired but I wasn't given anything. >.< Now I have to do that all over again.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
When do you get Survival Mode? I don't see it when I'm playing.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I found the perfect technique to almost always get the full recovery for everyone. I got to 20, but got bored a quit

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
are there third evolution pokemon like charizard for an example?

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
Years
I finished the 100 battle - I got 10,000 poke points, & pearl wave battle pass & diamond dust battle pass. That's the double battle level 100. I have yet to find magmortar or electivire :(

Back