• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I do not understand much about hacking a game but I am planning to make one myself. I have the idea of the story and even tried doing some basics. Will I be able to include Pokemon from the 4th and 5th Generation in my Pokemon Fire Red hack like this game can? The tiles are very nice and the sprites as well.
Yes, you can, not all Pokemon, though...
Don't ask about your own hacks on different hack's thread, though.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What rom is best for this game?
"Best" isn't the term. You must have a Pokémon Ruby ROM to patch. And it must be a certain version (I think 1.0, but check the topic post thoroughly and it should be in there).

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hey wesley I am Noob in this xD please, the last pictures of your ultimate post. . .of which game are?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I put this on my PSP using the HBL emulator with the mh gpspkai thing..And wondering will it all work out fine..So far it has, aside from a few grammar errors, pokemon growls, their info in the pokedex..And a crash from giving Feebas a water stone.

Do I need to patch with the ruby rom to fix these things?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I put this on my PSP using the HBL emulator with the mh gpspkai thing..And wondering will it all work out fine..So far it has, aside from a few grammar errors, pokemon growls, their info in the pokedex..And a crash from giving Feebas a water stone.

Do I need to patch with the ruby rom to fix these things?
Either it's PSP's emulator problem or you have wrong version or you patched it incorrectly...

Which explains why it's the Hack of the Year right now?
Well... that only shows how people actually wanted to put LP out of other competitions =D
Not to mention the lack of new hacks that could compete with it...

I'm still playing this to the end, but this game has HORRIBLE reviews.
That happens every time something popular gets over-hyped.

how many Pokemon is in pokedex ?. my pokedex ends with number 192
I'm not sure when you get National Dex so you probably have to live with that for a while...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
I just finished the game. Now I want to catch the legendary pokemon :)

When I want to go to catch mewtwoo " TEAM STEAM BASE" I can not go inside: c

What can I do to unlock the path? I already won the championship,

screen : zapodaj.net/images/c431789fd77e7.png

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2022
Wondering if I could get this to work on my EZ-Flash IV? I tried playing on VisualBoy Advance and got the white screen. I know how to fix it on that, but wondering how to for my EZ-Flash IV?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Alright, I think it was that I didn't patch right..Just not sure if I copy the .gba into the .isp aswell, or just everything before .gba but I'm going to try with it all first

[EDIT] Meinfoo still showed up with Natu's pokedex entry, trying this time without the .gba in the translation file

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
I am have trouble with the game. It freezes when i says " Made by WesleyFG "
So i need help plz

the last post is suppose to be " it " not i

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I just finished the game. Now I want to catch the legendary pokemon :)

When I want to go to catch mewtwoo " TEAM STEAM BASE" I can not go inside: c

What can I do to unlock the path? I already won the championship,

screen : zapodaj.net/images/c431789fd77e7.png
Yeah... flag reset.
It happens.
Save somewhere in PokeCenter and use Advanced Map to move one of the blocking Steam Admins.

Back