• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I would end the challenge now and announce the winner, but I have to go out somewhere. What does this mean? Anyone who's not submitted yet has around 2 more hours to do it! This applies for anyone who wants to enter; I know I could design a Pokémon faster than that.

Because I feel like it, here's a last-second clue: PC GAMER

Good luck, and I'll announce the winner when I get back!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
eheheh...
Wichu, you are keeping everyone excited here. :P

anyways, you have a great project here.
It is very nice, and I love Wichu(your custom made PKMN), it's so cute. =3

Good luck with this project~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, nobody else has entered, so I suppose I'd better announce the results. The winner of the contest is...
Spoiler:

But what does it really look like, and what actually is it? Here's the actual Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Well, thanks to the 3 people who entered. I might do this again, as long as more people enter.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
That is quite possibly the most awesome Fakemon i've ever seen. Kudos to you Wichu.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
Years
Love the menu screen, Its something different. Kinda similar to the Starfox Adventures one, but not taking up as much of the screen.

Looking forward to the finished product.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
*Changes avatar and sig*

Thanks for the feedback. Mitchman, I tried not to make it look like a Digimon, while still looking legendary. There's a limit to how complex you can make a design before it starts looking like a Digimon; different people have this limit at different degrees of complexity. In my opinion, it's not quite Digimon-like...

Anyway, to commemorate the revealing of Fatablos, here's a couple of slightly different userbars.

Userbar3.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127318"][img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/projectamethyst/Support/Userbar3.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

Userbar4.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127318"][img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/projectamethyst/Support/Userbar4.png[/img][/url][/PLAIN]
Feel free to use them, but remember the link!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
HOLY SCHNITZELS! Don't worry, it doesn't really look like a Digimon. Digimon look much more cartoony than that.

:3

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ah i see that i forgot to post why i think it that way. The purple spikes dont make a whole lot of sense the hooves are a bit too empasized with the white tips and all.

Atomic Reactor

OMG! That sprite is... like... horrifying!
like, if i saw it in person, id be uber scared. the sprite work itself is amazing lol.
But seriously... way to make a scary pokemon :S lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
ah mitcham, i actually do see were your getting with the whole it looks like a digimon thing.
Even still it is really good

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Fatablos is a very awesome Pokémon, Wichu. XD I like the idea of a "Deathbringer" Pokémon. It was designed very well; the third eye, the color, just the main idea of it. Continue with Amethyst, Wichu, it looks incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back