• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
For the laughs, I rolled a d20 to see which pouch Chauncey put the apple in since he was rushed. He rolled a natural 1.
Things couldn't have gone more like I'd hoped.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
For the laughs, I rolled a d20 to see which pouch Chauncey put the apple in since he was rushed. He rolled a natural 1.
Things couldn't have gone more like I'd hoped.

That. Is brilliant. +1 internets to you, my friend.

Also, Gameover, don't worry about it! I know I keep crying about wanting people to post, but I'm just excited about this RP is all XD Don't take me too seriously. Greiger's the guy you wanna take seriously. I'm like the Daxter to his Jak (An additional 1 internets to whoever gets that).

So yeah, what I'm saying is, real life > Everything on the internet, in regards to importance, so don't feel bad ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Don't you mean the Clank to my Ratchet?

To everyone, just post when you can RL is always before this.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Bah, Clank is way too boring and logical. Daxter is f*cking win. *Brofists Game* You win, brosef :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys, just want to give you a heads up and say that I'll be moving the plot along in about two days and try to get us to some action/drama scenes.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
What the heck? Hey people, POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! By the way, I have something for all of you.

. .. ☆ . +.。 . . . . . 。 ゚。, ☆ ゚. + 。 ゚ ,。 .
。 , .。゚ 。 ゚ . +。 ゚ * 。. , 。゚ +. 。*。 ゚. . . . ...,
。SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCE + ゚ 。
。゚ . ゚。, ☆ * 。゚. o, 。 . + ゚ 。 。゚ . ゚。, ☆ * 。゚.
o.゚ 。 . 。。 . .。 o . . 。 ゚。

Enjoy. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I still don't really have enough to say to fill up a post :3 So I'm ready.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Okay I'm ready to post, I swear. I just need to get one thing straight before I start typing:

Matthew's a spy sent by the mechanists??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, not even close, but thanks for trying. They are trying to use this plan to capture him so that they can show him their world. The infiltrator is someone... smaller should I say.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I will be taking a long break from roleplaying due to several real life reasons: exams, filial problems, a severe writer's block. Anyone is free to bunny me. :) I have to catch up to reading again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright then, hope to see you around here soon. Everyone, I'll be bunnying Ludo from now on. If anyone else thinks they can handle another character, feel free to tell me. For now, I'll bunny him in my posts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sad to see you go, miltankRancher. Hope your life feels better soon.

I like where this is going btw. Mechanists wanting to capture a council member, Knights wanting to capture a soldier...

Back