• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello, i'm RaltVus (Reference of my 2 of my favorites pokemon: Ralts and Misdreavus) i am new but my açount here i think already have 2 months i think, but i don' have time to post!!!
I'm registred in Skeetendo because i like more hacks of GSC but i decide to create a açount here to follow the other PoCkers (i mean Pokemon Hackers)(sorry but i like junctions of words)!!!
Ending this post, i like so much PokeCommunity like i like skeetendo and is it all!!!
Thnx...oh i'm waiting 4 the final Sterling Silver that i like this hack (was love at the first saw) and the pokemon ET2ndGEN of RED!!!

Welcome to PC Raltvus!!

I hope you can come as often as you can, but don't stress over posting here. I get life gets in the way and such. That's me sometimes. I get distracted and forget to post on here in almost a day haha. But that's fine! But yeah, you should definitely enjoy our ROM hacking section. You can learn so much from being there and even find a lot of new hacks to play. I've always wanted to play some ROM hacks cause they look as fun as the real games sometimes!

Anyway, have a ton of fun here. If you just need a person to talk with, I'm available to chat. Just VM me (or visitor's message) in my profile. See ya!

raltvus

PoCker
Years
Hello Raltvus, welcome!

I have to say awesome name you got there, I love those "hybrid" usernames and I tended to use a bit of them on Pokemon Showdown. If you want hacks, you should check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which has all you need if you want to make your own hacks. But yeah, have fun here at PC!

thnx 4 theelogies and thnx, i know that i'll enjoy so much the rom hack section!!!

Welcome to PC Raltvus!!

I hope you can come as often as you can, but don't stress over posting here. I get life gets in the way and such. That's me sometimes. I get distracted and forget to post on here in almost a day haha. But that's fine! But yeah, you should definitely enjoy our ROM hacking section. You can learn so much from being there and even find a lot of new hacks to play. I've always wanted to play some ROM hacks cause they look as fun as the real games sometimes!

Anyway, have a ton of fun here. If you just need a person to talk with, I'm available to chat. Just VM me (or visitor's message) in my profile. See ya!

haha thnx i can see that i'll luv to be here you all are very funny and cool!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
Hi! I already made a post in this section, but I said ''whatever, I can do a little post here'' so that's what im doing >:D

As I said in my thread, I'm a boy, 13 years old, and I love so much Pokemon, I have been playing since my fathers gave me a GameBoy Advance, at my 5th birthday <3.

Anyways I never tought that the battling in Pokemon was so advanced back then. I just used to beat the game and collect all the Pokemon, but, only a few years ago, I decided to try the Wi-Fi. Traded some Pokes, and fight alot. Every Wi-Fi battle was lost, but I still liked playing. With the time I got bored.

And this year, with the X & Y games coming out soon, I get back in the Pokemon World. And now I want to learn how to play Pokemon correctly in Wi-Fi.

That's my super-short post. And, forgot to mention something, i'm Spanish, just sayin'.

Years
Hi! I already made a post in this section, but I said ''whatever, I can do a little post here'' so that's what im doing >:D

As I said in my thread, I'm a boy, 13 years old, and I love so much Pokemon, I have been playing since my fathers gave me a GameBoy Advance, at my 5th birthday <3.

Anyways I never tought that the battling in Pokemon was so advanced back then. I just used to beat the game and collect all the Pokemon, but, only a few years ago, I decided to try the Wi-Fi. Traded some Pokes, and fight alot. Every Wi-Fi battle was lost, but I still liked playing. With the time I got bored.

And this year, with the X & Y games coming out soon, I get back in the Pokemon World. And now I want to learn how to play Pokemon correctly in Wi-Fi.

That's my super-short post. And, forgot to mention something, i'm Spanish, just sayin'.

Hi Jiiun and welcome to PC!

I noticed you started playing Pokemon games when you got a GBA, I went through a similar thing as well except I had only just turned 11, and I also got Pokemon Ruby and I loved it. And hence my Pokemon gaming career began, and I then got a DS Lite when I turned 16 and started playing 4th Gen and then eventually 5th Gen when I was 19. I'll be 21 next month and I still remain a fan of Pokemon today. I'm excited for X and Y as well, any thoughts on which starter you're choosing? I'll be going with Froakie for sure.

Anyways, have fun and leave me a visitor message on my profile if you want to chat!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Hey Mrjiiun!

If you're into competitive battling, you should come on over to the Battle Center where that's all we talk about. I'm a huge battler myself, so you'll see me a lot there. We do everything, from talking about the meta-game, to rating eachother's teams. You should head on over and chat it up!

Edit: I got Ninjask'd by Hikari10! D:

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
Hi everyone! I joined somewhat recently and decided I might as well meet some more people (I'm on a hot streak of nice people :P) so here is my into... I guess:

Hiya! I'm AlakaPWNAGE, but please don't call me that, it is simply too formal, my name is Dj so please call me that. I'm 14 years old (can't wait for a permit in a couple months!!) and I grew up with pokemon. My dad was a huge pokemon seller and as pokemania had begun he decided to go to Japan, by a bunch of pokeman toys :p and sell them all here, and being a child I got into it like HOTCAKES. I've played every generation and most of the side games (XD, Rescue Teams, Trozei) and I want to get back into it. If anyone wants to talk or anything about pokemon please PM me, just like Slayr231 I love recieving mail! :) I joined this site simply for challenges at first, then I took on some Dora and began to explore...and explore...and explore...and WOW! So much pokemon! This forum us so great so far and I hope it gets even better, and I hope to seem very outgoing and weird, but alas, I have a somewhat angry side (trolls, people who just....ugh.. and BULLIES, GOSH I HATE BULLIES) so I hope no one here fits that criteria and I hope to meet everyone possible here. THREE CHEERS FOR POKEMON!!!

Oh! That's just a random cat gif I found on tumblr. I get a few cat gifs posted every day and when I find one that's so adorable, I usually post/save them. :D As for avatar, it's Luke Bryan <3

It's so adorable, please keep it! :3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There's no need to worry about dang bullies here on PC! Everyone here is kind no matter what. Everyone here loves to make friends and share common interests. I know it has been really hard for you, because I myself have been hit hard with bullying in middle and high school. But it gets better, okay.

I welcome you to the community btw! It's such a great pleasure to meet you and glad to see a fellow enthusiastic Pokefan like you! Have fun okay!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to PC DJ! As my friend Megan said, you have don't have to worry about bullies here. We are a really nice community and most people on here won't judge you or hate someone just because. We are a very welcoming and accepting place honestly! It's really easy to make friends and get along with people. I'm a nice guy and will always be willing to talk to you. Feel free to send me a VM or PM anytime. :) I'm sorry you have to deal with bullies, that really sucks. I know how you feel cause I was picked on in 8th grade for being in special ed classes and having tons of pimples. People can be cruel sometimes. I also get bullied by my own older brother(I have two one older and the other younger) all the time for my weight. Yeah it's sad my own brother doesn't like me, but I get through it. It gets better, trust me.

Trust me, you should like it here, we truly are one of the nicest communities' I've ever been apart of. Hope you enjoy yourself here and see you around sir!

Arcontia End

Some random guy with pokemons
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hello people. You can call me Arcontia, or End or Arcontia End, or anyway you like. Happened to find this thread so... I have appeared. Anyway I just wanted to say hi...

Hi.

Years
Hi there, loves! Welcome to the wonderful world of PokeCommunity.

Dj, that's pretty awesome. :O Your dad was into Pokemon and even went to Japan to get merchandise?! Oh how I wish I had a parent like that, haha. Sounds very fun!

Hello people. You can call me Arcontia, or End or Arcontia End, or anyway you like. Happened to find this thread so... I have appeared. Anyway I just wanted to say hi...

Hi.

Hiya, Arcontia! Welcome to PC. Great that you've appeared.. just make sure not to flee away from us now, 'kay? Stick around and have a lovely stay around the community.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
(high five!!)

Bulbasaur is awesome, i feel that too many people jumped on charmander that they just overlooked how strong bulba actually is

Bulba is totally underrated man

Last edited:

MTG

Burning shooting star!
Years
hello everyone! i just got back of the pokemon fandom again! though this is my first time here in a pokemon forums so yeah, i'm glad to be here! :D

Years
hello everyone! i just got back of the pokemon fandom again! though this is my first time here in a pokemon forums so yeah, i'm glad to be here! :D
Hey there, welcome to PC! It's okay if this is your first Pokémon forum, because PC was also my first Pokémon forum as well! (: And I'm sure you'll love it around here because we have lots to discuss with Pokémon so be sure to look around and see which areas you want to post in! :)

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules so that you know the do's-and-don'ts of PC here, and so you know what could give you infractions! If you have any questions about the forum, do not hesitate to come into a contact with anyone here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be glad to help you out anytime! n_n

Hope to see ya around, MTG! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years

Hello MTG and welcome!

I have to say interesting avatar you got there, it's Flint in the style of Homestuck. But yeah I do hope you have an awesome time here and make new friends. Nice to hear you decided to join us as your first Pokemon forum, because we're such a diverse community. Have fun and I do hope to see you around the forums!

MTG

Burning shooting star!
Years
Hello MTG and welcome!

I have to say interesting avatar you got there, it's Flint in the style of Homestuck. But yeah I do hope you have an awesome time here and make new friends. Nice to hear you decided to join us as your first Pokemon forum, because we're such a diverse community. Have fun and I do hope to see you around the forums!

oh wow, i'm surprise someone like my avatar i did not that long ago. :P

but thank you for the warm welcome, Hikari. i was thinking of doing a crossover of Flint and Volkner playing SBURB, so i can post it in both here and mspa fourms for maybe an artist.
come to think of it, i like to ask you a question, where should i request an artist for a group project?

Years
I joined this site earlier today. I just started working with Advance Map about a day or two ago, and I thought this would be a nice place to look for help or criticism when I need to. I've only just gotten the basics down, and learned how to work with warps.

Also, I joined the site with intentions of immediately posting in the Map Rating thread, but it appears that I can't insert images because they contain URL links, and I need more than 15 posts to do so. I suppose I'll just have to wait until then to post there.

Well, with any luck, maybe you'll be seeing more of me around here. :)

Years
I joined this site earlier today. I just started working with Advance Map about a day or two ago, and I thought this would be a nice place to look for help or criticism when I need to. I've only just gotten the basics down, and learned how to work with warps.

Also, I joined the site with intentions of immediately posting in the Map Rating thread, but it appears that I can't insert images because they contain URL links, and I need more than 15 posts to do so. I suppose I'll just have to wait until then to post there.

Well, with any luck, maybe you'll be seeing more of me around here. :)
Hey Crystal King, welcome to PC! I'm not a ROM hacker, but I know where to point you, and that's the Emulation & ROM Hacking section we have here n_n over there you can get as much help as possible because the ROM hacking community here is quite the active place ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the forum rules here if you haven't already done so, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble at all! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask anyone here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see ya around here! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat! ^_^

Years
I'm new here. I'm not sure where to go or where to post.
I was once a very active poster on a DigimonSpirit (invaderboards), A pokemon roleplay site, and I joined smogon, but the community on Smogon isn't one of the best I've seen.

Every few months my eyes would come across PC. It really seems like this community encourages one another to keep working on projects, and is generally friendly to one another. This may be a community for me. Right now I find myself working a lot with Pokemon RMXP.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Welcome Fading Tree!

I joined Smogon as well, but I never felt like I quite fit in. It was great for my competitive side, but I felt like it was missing a community feel. Luckily, you came to the right place. We're an encouraging group of pokemon fanatics and we're always willing to help each other improve on whatever we're working on.

It seems you're into role plays. We have a variety to choose from, although I don't personally participate in them, there are a lot of people who are excited whenever a new person joins. What's Pokemon RMXP? I've never heard of it before.

If you have any questions, you can ask just about anyone here, but moderators, super moderators, and staff administrators, are going to give the best answers. Hope to see you around and happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back