• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
My feet are long and thin, although it's a bit troublesome prowling through several shoe stores to find the right size. I feel comfortable in all sorts of shoes and I think I used to have a pair of converses somewhere. But generally the only thing that really bothers my feet, is wearing ice skates, my feet have several blisters and feel rather itchy afterwards although ice skating is still really fun so I still do it despite the blisters. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I wear the same pair of shoes all of the time haha. Unless it's snowing, that is.

Back from a party. That was really...interesting. My sister told a hipster joke and our mother had no idea what shes was talking about. {X

I apparently really am sick, though. So I won't be around much. I ended up walking around a store today like a zombie because I was incredibly tired and in pain haha.

Speaking of store, I had to watch/listen to my mother and sister singing this song while walking through walmart today. >_>
Just going to go ahead and put a language warning here, though. I can't remember if this video has any censoring, considering the only time I've heard it was when my sister showed it to us a while ago.

._.

Last edited:
Years
My feet are long and thin, although it's a bit troublesome prowling through several shoe stores to find the right size. I feel comfortable in all sorts of shoes and I think I used to have a pair of converses somewhere. But generally the only thing that really bothers my feet, is wearing ice skates, my feet have several blisters and feel rather itchy afterwards although ice skating is still really fun so I still do it despite the blisters. :x

I always have trouble finding the perfect fit because of how irregular my feet are.

Something odd about the big toe on my left foot which I mentioned earlier, it's actually shorter than the toe next to it. Talk about irregular!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Well, my feet are extremely small, I bet they'll stay the same for 2 years with out growing..
Hopefully a growth spurt comes to me. All hail God of Feet! Bring me some good pair of holy large feet!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I always have trouble finding the perfect fit because of how irregular my feet are.

Something odd about the big toe on my left foot which I mentioned earlier, it's actually shorter than the toe next to it. Talk about irregular!

That's actually the same for me with the big toe on my left foot and I just noticed.

Sir Codin

So I took one of my nature walks for my Vertebrate Natural History course on the Moss Landing Beach Area.

I was told to note and observe any vertebrate life I found. Here's one of my entries:

1305:

Observed a large number of a species of vertebrates, about 28-30. Bipedal with bilateral symmetry, possess four limbs with digits at the end of each limb (five digits observed on each limb). Also possess hair on the cranium of various lengths per individual. Most adults, some are juveniles. Presence of mammary glands on some individuals strongly indicates that they are mammals. Eye color varies among individuals, so does skin color (though usually light-tan, sometimes black or light brown). Their similar appearance to my own leads me to conclude that they are Homo sapiens. Most appear to be lying in the sand, most likely resting and/or sunbathing.

EDIT: Oh, and on the topic of shoes, I'm poor so I just buy whatever fits. Size 13's usually.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I have like two pairs of nikes, a pair of converses, and a pair of basketball shoes that I never use.

I'd love to buy some fancy shoes when I can afford them, but those are all I need.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I got around 3 pairs of Nikes, 3 pairs of Converse, 2 pair of Airs, one pair of Adidas and one pair of working boots. They're kinda old too.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah but bloodex.. trains around here are not subways..

My fault. Having grown up in New York City my whole life and only ridden the subway, I have a natural tendency to call it a train instead.

Shoes? I got a pair of Levis that I need to fix, a pair of Vans that an escalator munched, a beated pair of Nikes, and a pair of Nautica boat shoes that I like wearing. I need more shoes =/

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My green pair of Converse is really torn out, I'm going to get myself a pair of custom made Wolverine Converse pretty soon.
Or maybe some Pokemon Nikes ♥

So is it exam time for some people here? PC isn't as active as before.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My Levis are basically bootleg Converse. =P

I actually have spring vacation now, it started yesterday. Only reason I as inactive is cause I was at a party all day.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Exam time is in 2 weeks for me. I was at the Showdown server, that's why i wasn't active.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hungry, I am really starving, however, my grandmother's cooking and I am waiting/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Being too bored to really do anything other than waste baddies on Homefront today, also played Mass Effect 3 Omega and got all the achievements on there. Only piece of DLC left is Citadel and once I get all the achievements on there I'll have completed ME3 to 100%.

That and cleaned my pigsty of a room to where I could actually see the floor again, if only it wasn't so hot right now.

And I'm having pasta tonight, yay.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
My day was rather boring, the heat which was creeping into my house didn't help much either. I tried to clean up my room but stopped after only picking up three tissues, since I was being lazy as usual x_x. I browsed around PC for a bit, ate a few hot cross buns for lunch and then confuzzled my mind while trying to solve Professor Layton puzzles, before also hopping onto Showdown and battling a bit.

I also doodled quite a bit, drawing all sorts of things that looked like giant blobs with eyes. x_x

Years
I started my day a bit late, my breakfast was so late, and it was so hot outside and everything, I had to wipe dishes, make my bed and do all that boring household stuff. Browsed PC as usual, but the site lagged a lot, then the Showdown server and I'm also playing Pokemon Black 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back