• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Why can't I get a Dwebble or a Crustle at all is a better question. Or even a Stunfisk or a Pansage. :(

we're just hoping for 'mon we like is all :3

~ cilan

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That's for just a shiny of one specific Pokémon though. What if I'm looking for four and don't care if shiny or not?

~ cilan

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Does anyone know how long the event will last? With timezones and all, I'm not sure about the exact time.

Assuming it's the April Fool's prank it will last to tomorrow night at midnight or to early morning or afternoon on the 2nd.

OMG I have no idea whose who on here. This is so confusing.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
That's plenty of time for me to get something from the Bulbasaur line. And maybe some other Pokemon from my list of favorites.

EDIT
Just got a Cubone, so that's one less Pokemon from the list I want to get.

Username_9138

Now everyone is shiny.

What.

EDIT: SHINY AFRO COW YAY

Last edited:

Cid

Years
I'm aiming for a Squirtle one myself. I'll have my screencap button ready.

Also Pokémon number zero is apparently a Caterpie. Shiny, too.

Ippimq3.png

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
But I think we're so programmed to think they're rare and cool that they keep on being rare and cool even with 1/3 chance. :D

~ cilan

Username_9138

Wouldn't it just be more logical to have it always be something like a 1/3 chance? There's high color variation in some of the most common animals (domesticated and wild) that we sometimes give them different species between color/pattern. Idk maybe it's just me who thinks this~

~TWK

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
No that does make sense and it would be cooler if that were the case but didn't people complain about there being a higher chance of shinies in BW or something? idk if it has started out that way, maybe, but to increase it now would ruin it.

~ cilan

Years
I must have the poorest luck with that, honestly. XD Though the only game I've foind a ton of shinies was Platinum but yeah~ I love this prank. it's super cute

Last edited:

Username_9138

Oh, well I guess that's true. Shinies are there as an extreme novelty/trophy, I guess. So it would kill the purpose.

~TWK

EDIT: that was @ cilan ~

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Now I'm a shiny Gorebyss! YAY SO SPARKLY AND SHINY AND MAGESTIC!

~ CarcharOdin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back