• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
He was veiwing this thread and is now gone.
Oh well then.
[Vote] Sparkin
[Unvote] Abby
Sorry Sparkin, you just are a bit too suspicious looking.
Also, am I the only one who sees Miah as suspicious?
I hope not.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
C'mon man, if you're town and we end up lynching you I'm gonna be really upset! ;-;

Seriously the last thing we need is getting another power role lynched. Come defend yourself or else!

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Wow, Sparkin still hasn't claimed? :deepthonk:

[Vote] Sparkin

Hopefully you aren't town otherwise I would be really disappointed :/

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Miah didn't really make a defense, but if she were mafia she probably wouldn't vote Sparkin if he is mafia.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Ok here's the deal.

My other pair (Tracker/Watcher), You either track L'Belle or jdthebud OR watch Ida tonight. I'm scumreading L'Belle and jdthebud just because of their posts, with L'Belle being really aggressive, even after my unCC'd claim.

Ida, you either protect yourself, or protect me. Don't say what you are going to do.

Drunk, if you are there, roleblock L'Belle or jdthebud for the same reasons as above.

Theres a 95% chance I'm going to die next night, so I hope you get your shit together.

Doof, did I miss something? Is this plan sound or not?

mew_nani

Years
Sounds good to me too. Man you'd figure Sparkin would show up and beg for his life or go hammy and denounce all us rich yuppies or something, not just vanish into the ether. Eh.... I guess I might as well join the bandwagon too if he's not gonna come and defend himself.

[Evict] Sparkin

But I'll be more than happy to change my mind if he shows up and role claims like he should have all of yesterday afternoon. :|

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
Well that was.... a curious kill. Are they trying to avoid the Loudmouth? They must have thought all the other named roles had a chance at being shielded and went after somebody they knew probably wouldn't be protected. ~_~

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well that was.... a curious kill. Are they trying to avoid the Loudmouth? They must have thought all the other named roles had a chance at being shielded and went after somebody they knew probably wouldn't be protected. ~_~
I think you have it right. I think they were trying to avoid protection and/or the watcher on Ida/Gunner, so they picked a cleared townie.

Also, whoever the other tracker/watcher is should out ONLY if their target visited anyone.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I want to hear this is as well. But as jd said, don't out if your target visited no one. You're basically throwing your life away.

mew_nani

Years
I fear the mafia have already found out my role. If not, they will soon.
I'm not so sure about that. They've only had 3 nights to stalk, and only on Night 2 did they have so many roles revealed to them. Going by statistical chance alone they probably don't know who you are, though if I were you I probably wouldn't act so worried about it here. We don't want them getting any ideas. :|

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I have a feeling if Gunner's the Tracker or the Watcher, but I'll just shush for now bc it might help the maf figure out :/

Years
I'm back, and I've re-read the entire game up until this point.

Reads:
Peci - Town
Johnny - Town
purple - Town
Abby - Scum
Aeternum - Null
nani - Town
Desox - Null
DeusPro - Null
JD - Null
Miah - Null
L'Belle - Scum

Right now, I'm a bit iffy on my read on Abby because for some reason he looks scum to me in almost every game, but L'belle seems slightly more suspicious than anyone else, so I'll take what I have. Also, I have a little theory but I'll keep that to myself for now, and it's nothing concrete at all.

[Evict] L'belle

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I really don't trust Miah.
[lynch] Miah
Something about her posts are just suspicious.

Back