• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
That would be fantastic :)
Would any of these 5iv pokemon interest you for it?
5iv Eevee with Wish
5iv Zorua with Sucker Punch and Detect
5iv Koffing with Pain Split and Toxic Spikes
5iv Mareep with Agility
5iv Misdreavus in *moon ball* with Curse, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Memento
5iv Cottonee in *dream ball* with Switcheroo, Fake Tears, Memento, Encore
5iv Rotom
5iv Cherubi in *love ball* with Heal Pulse, Grass Whistle
5iv Venipede with toxic spikes, spikes
5iv Tyrunt with ice fang, fire fang, thunder fang, dragon dance

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I prefer to trade for females that are IV bred, so I can use them as mothers for my own shop. If you have a female Cottonee, that would be great. If not, perhaps the Eevee or Zorua? (:

Edit: Also, would you prefer the Ralts to be male or female, and do you have a preference for its ability?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Yep, I have plenty of female cottonee. It's my current breeding project for a shiny so i have a ton already breed lol.
So 5iv Female cottonee (with those eggmoves) for 5iv ralts with destiny bond? :)

Is it in a special pokeball like luxury or anything like that? if so female please. Either ability is fine with me.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. Good luck with your shiny Cottonee...they look pretty cool haha.
They all are in Premier balls. This IV breed might take a little longer than usual, considering the father is going to be a 3 IV (at most). It may or may not add some time on to get a female, but if you're willing to wait, that's fine with me.

Edit:
Completely forgot...I'm a little out of practice with trading over PC haha. Does the Cottonee have a perfect IV spread?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Thanks. Yeah, they're pretty deadly in battle too.
Female in a premier ball would be nice. I don't mind the wait
Most iv spreads are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, nature is bold, ability is prankster or infiltrator

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks. Yeah, they're pretty deadly in battle too.
Female in a premier ball would be nice. I don't mind the wait
Most iv spreads are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, nature is bold, ability is prankster or infiltrator
Indeed, they can be great stallers.
Alright, I'll go for a female for you. If it takes excessively long, would you prefer to wait, or just get a male?
Sounds great, and I would prefer one with Prankster.
I'll start on breeding it as soon as I can (which will most likely be within half of an hour). (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I don't mind waiting. I have a couple of breeding projects that i can stall myself with if need be.
I'll set aside a prankster for you. Just pm/vm when it's ready. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
What would you like for a Piplup or Turtwig? IVs do not matter as I love to do IV breeding on my own. I have different 5 or 6 stat Pokemon that I can breed to get you what you'd like to help with your own breeding.
(It may be a strange question but do you also have 4+IV foreigns you don't want?)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Hello i got your message I no longer need a chimchar but a Phione or misdreavus would be awesome tho if ya have one!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What would you like for a Piplup or Turtwig? IVs do not matter as I love to do IV breeding on my own. I have different 5 or 6 stat Pokemon that I can breed to get you what you'd like to help with your own breeding.
(It may be a strange question but do you also have 4+IV foreigns you don't want?
I don't want anything in particular for the Pokebank exclusives. Anything that's also a Pokebank exclusive is appreciated, but certainly not necessary. I currently am IV breeding w/ egg moves, so I can't remove the parents from the daycare without having to make them relearn the moves I want to pass down. If you're willing to wait, I can breed one for you as soon as I'm done.

I like to pseudo RNG on X/Y, so I normally keep anything with 2+ IVs for that purpose. If you're just looking for parents for MMing, I have a variety of foreign Pokemon obtained through WT, but I don't know about their IVs.

Hello i got your message I no longer need a chimchar but a Phione or misdreavus would be awesome tho if ya have one!
I have Phione and Misdreavus already bred and I can trade pretty much anytime today, if you're available. (:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I'm fine with waiting. If you want other Pokebank exclusives these are the ones I have if you want them that I can give that have good IVs.

Rattata, Meowth, Koffing, Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Feebas, Buneary, Phione, Yamask, Tynamo, Misdreavous, and others.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with waiting. If you want other Pokebank exclusives these are the ones I have if you want them that I can give that have good IVs.

Rattata, Meowth, Koffing, Porygon, Slakoth, Baltoy, Feebas, Buneary, Phione, Yamask, Tynamo, Misdreavous, and others.
Of your list, the ones I lack (and do not have a pending trade for) are Slakoth and Baltoy.
The IV breed I'm working on is giving me some trouble, but, if you'd like, I can contact you once I'm done?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Of course. Just tell me when your done, I realized I had traded many to people and left with one of each so I'll breed more today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
I would love to have the charmander and litwick. But at the moment I am iv breeding an evee if that's a possibility for a trade for one of them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I want your phione for my shiny sylveon with timid and cute charm
Sure, I'll give you the one with the best IVs (I have several on-hand). Do you know what the Sylveon's IVs are?

I would love to have the charmander and litwick. But at the moment I am iv breeding an evee if that's a possibility for a trade for one of them.
Sure, Eevee would be fine for one of them. (:
I'm still working on a different IV breed, and I have some other pending trades to handle first, but once I'm through with them, I'll contact you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Sure, Eevee would be fine for one of them. (:
I'm still working on a different IV breed, and I have some other pending trades to handle first, but once I'm through with them, I'll contact you.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! But yeah just let me know! :D

Back