• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Discussion] Mapping Help

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 26, 2018
need help remaking johto kanto hoenn sinnoh and unova in one game (its not working out for me cos im very very slow when it comes to map making it took me about 3 days to do pallet town outside)...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
I have mapped all of Kanto (all towns, routes, dungeons, and indoor areas)! I will release all the maps soon as part of the Bootleg Firered demo. It will probably be pretty easy to just take out the maps and use them yourself however you want.

EDIT: A demo is up, so feel free to download the maps you need. There's also a bunch of miscellaneous Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh maps.

Last edited:
Years
I am afraid to say that you are asking too much. Mapping 5 regions? Not mentioning that mapping is, like, 40% of all work, you also have to find appropriate tilesets and to make them fit at least in design.
"All regions in one game" only sounds cool, do at least one for starters.

Last edited:
Back