• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Question] Invisible badges

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
I have a problem, that my badges wont be shown in the trainer card. Maybe because I use more than 16 badges (24). I changed the high of the badges in Pictures (maybe because of that). What can I do with this?

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
Not to sound like captain obvious, but to be clear, you have actually added the badges to the game itself right? As in, in the settings menu, and making switches for them, etc.

Because the code in the trainer card script that lays out the badges, shouldn't bug out if you change the height or width. It pretty much selects 32x32 chunks of the image for each badge, regardless of the dimensions.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
What kind of switches. I just use the normal $Trainer.badges after a gym battle. And in the settings I dont find a number if badges, just the options for the HMs.

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
In which region you are currently in? The id of the region determines the line of badges that are used. Region 0 uses the first line, region 1 the second etc. Also, by default the trainer card shows only the first 8 badges of the current region.

Back