MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
34 posts
39 Days
Hello! I'm finally making my account here, after maybe like... I don't know, less than a year of lurking. Well, i say 'lurking', but in reality I just had the site bookmarked for a long time and occasionally procrastinated joining, haha~

You can call me Marg or Marga, that's what everyone else I know calls me, so it works. ^^
I'm usually more of a shy and reserved kind of person, but I've always enjoyed lurking on forums and making posts from time to time.

My first game was Fire Red, and I like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum the most since I spent more time playing those back then, but every mainline game from Gen III onwards is good in my opinion. Nowadays I mostly just like to follow the Smogon competitive scene. Don't play much of it myself tho, I mostly just watch PokeaimMD do his thing. I did actually used to play back during VGC17 and early VGC18, but battling online gets me nervous and stressed out, so now I kinda just chill and watch. I would like to get back into it though, some day.

I also play some random/custom nuzlockes and ROM hacks occasionally, but I'm lazy so I never really get around to finishing them unfortunately. Still, seeing as this community seems to be pretty big on ROM hacks, I can see myself trying out more in the future. So far my favourite one is Touhou Puppet Play, since it combines two of my favourite things; Pokémon and Touhou Project.

Anyways, I hope this post wasn't too long, I can be absolutely terrible at keeping things short when I type sometimes, and even still I can never fit in everything I wanted to say! Heheh~ ^^;
Oh well, this should be good enough for the time being. I look forward to being a part of this community!

TL;DR, I'm a quiet person who likes competitive Pokémon and the occasional ROM hack. ^^

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
8,010 posts
8.1 Years
Hey there Marg, I’m glad you decided to finally make an account! Have you had a chance to visit our Battle Server? I think you might enjoy it!

Also the CSS you used in your flair is adorable! :o

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
34 posts
39 Days
Ooo thanks, I spent like a day on the forum here trying out the CSS stuff when I discovered that was a thing. I love personalisation/customisation stuff! :3
I did notice the Battle Server there but I haven't checked it out yet, I'll probably do that later, once I've gotten to know the place a bit better.

Yeah I think I can guess your faves, haha~ I like cute Pokémon, and my personal favourite would have to be Lopunny. And for types, I think I like the Fairy type most. ^^

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
Ooo thanks, I spent like a day on the forum here trying out the CSS stuff when I discovered that was a thing. I love personalisation/customisation stuff! :3
I did notice the Battle Server there but I haven't checked it out yet, I'll probably do that later, once I've gotten to know the place a bit better.

Yeah I think I can guess your faves, haha~ I like cute Pokémon, and my personal favourite would have to be Lopunny. And for types, I think I like the Fairy type most. ^^
If you like the Fairy Type, then may I suggest dropping by Fairy Club. Might find like minded people and expand your horizons within the Community.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
8,010 posts
8.1 Years
Someone adept with CSS and loves Fairy types? My god I've found my soulmate.

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
34 posts
39 Days
I'll check out that link in a bit, sounds like it could be fun!

And, ahh, I wish I was adept with CSS, but all I really did was follow some guides and improvised a bit. ^^;
~ Touhou Project ~

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,877 posts
13.9 Years
Waaah, you did a good job for someone who just dabbled in it so randomly!

Welcome to PC, Marg! Have fun around here! :>

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Meyling

~ shatter the sound barrier

Female
Platform Zero
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
259 posts
54 Days
Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Oooh yay a fellow Touhou fan! I definitely hope we can be friends! :D

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
34 posts
39 Days
Hey thanks! Yeah at first I was pretty confused by the flair editor thing, but once I looked things up, started putting in some values, and trying things out it slowly began to click. ^^

Yes of course Meyling! I also see you're into Neptunia as well? It's been a good while since I've actually played, but I used to love HDN. :O
~ Touhou Project ~

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
25,980 posts
12.7 Years
Hi Marg, welcome! aaaa yes, your flair is beautiful. *^* Definitely an amazing job, makes your posts so appealing to look at...

Never played Touhou personally (other than one of the Touhoumon games, iirc the one based on FRLG?) but I do enjoy the character designs a lot.

Enjoy your time here! You'll fit in swimmingly.

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Miggiz125s

Nothing interesting here...

Male
New Bark Town, Johto
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
54 posts
43 Days
Welcome to PC!
Your flair looks amazing! I wish I was as good as you at css huhuhu

Oh, and you would really like the Battle Server as well!
Advertiser Content