• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Hey Freako!
As you can see I am a bit late playing this game...but I am very much enjoying it..
I have completed all 8(+1) gyms and moving on now...

One Big doubt...is there a MOVE DELETER in the game??
Either I have missed him or dont remember meeting him...

Can you please tell??

Memoria Town

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2022
This is awesome I needed this. Thanks for the awesome hack, just finished a fire red hack, might start a gen II hack soon I love this Idea.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Ok I am in victory road as I loaded up the game this happened when I go back to the earlier save state I had I can't use the ladders at all

Attachments

• Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    31.1 KB · Views: 34
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
physical special split or no? Also, have any of the level sets been edited?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 22, 2018
what tools did you use to edit the sprites? each time I try to edit my sprite on a gold rom with Pokémon Gold Sprite Editor v1.0.exe it only lets me play with 3 colours, even if I add multiple colours, it will always go back to 3 colours.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
this is actually in my top3 of all rom hacks, i've played all the famous completed hacks .. and SOMEHOW i enjoyed Bronze so much, it has a unique style, so relaxing to play, just wonderful

my top3 are: 1. Prism 2. Bronze 3. Metallic

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man, I hold a lot of memories to this hack. I was in school when this came out and now I'm in my final year of college. Thank you so much for the memories freako! Used to keep an eye on the development of bronze on that Facebook group! Keep up the development with Bronze 2!

sz

Years
The card key it's supposed to be in the Closet but there's nothing there and now I'm stuck. What's the hex code so I can cheat one to proceed? Thx in adv.

Edit: NVM, I found the code.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
L'emulatore non legge il link come mai?? Sono molto curioso di giocarlo

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
Question: How do I change the clocks of this thing???

Every time I press B at the start menu, it always goes to the continue and new game thing. Please help!!!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Finished this hack a couple of days ago. It was a really fun experience that I really enjoyed. Thanks for your hard work on this and I'll gladly play bronze 2 as well. Great work!

Back