Kwun Tong Mountains
Seen November 18th, 2015
Posted July 20th, 2012
3,074 posts
11.9 Years
I found 2 more Spelling Mistakes:
Pic 1: Without is Spelled Wrong.
Pic 2: Bunch is Spelling Wrong.

P.S Just finished the Beta. Just wanna say, it's the best Anime Hack with best Spelling and Grammar unlike Balkj's Kanto. GL!

P.S 2: Just to remind you, please change the Trainer Texts so that the FR Trainer Feeling would be gone.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.4 Years
I found 2 more Spelling Mistakes:
Pic 1: Without is Spelled Wrong.
Pic 2: Bunch is Spelling Wrong.

P.S Just finished the Beta. Just wanna say, it's the best Anime Hack with best Spelling and Grammar unlike Balkj's Kanto. GL!

P.S 2: Just to remind you, please change the Trainer Texts so that the FR Trainer Feeling would be gone.
Thank you for the spelling errors and the compliments. I'll change the trainer text that I haven't changed later as well.

This is the best hack i ever played...... good work :) .....
Thank you! That's some high praise! :)

I've tried inserting a new PokeMart and Oak's Lab based on the anime into the rom:

Thoughts and ideas for improvement are appreciated. :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.4 Years
Hey, I just patched the file and started up the rom, but after I cleared the part where I name myself and my rival, the whole screen just went black and didn't clear. It's driving me nuts; this hack looks so cool...
I just downloaded Beta 1.3 and patched that to a Fire Red rom and it worked fine for me. Maybe make sure you're patching it to an unhacked Fire Red rom? Or try a different application - I used ips XP. Or try just renaming the rom to match the name of the patch without patching it at all?

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...

Male
Kwun Tong Mountains
Seen November 18th, 2015
Posted July 20th, 2012
3,074 posts
11.9 Years
I like your amazing tiles, and I've thought that it would be great if you inserted the Phone Tiles too. It kinda looks like a Glitched House Tile in the lastest Beta.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer

Male
Seen August 17th, 2016
Posted May 9th, 2015
673 posts
10.4 Years
I like your amazing tiles, and I've thought that it would be great if you inserted the Phone Tiles too. It kinda looks like a Glitched House Tile in the lastest Beta.
Oh yeah, that was sort of a temporary stand-in for a phone. It's just a piece of a house tile. I hope to get around to that sometime. Right now I'm working on improving the maps and making them more anime-like, starting with Pallet Town.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer

Male
Seen May 11th, 2016
Posted November 25th, 2012
212 posts
10.2 Years
Those new tiles are great it really reminds me of the
anime keep up the great work
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952

alo123

Munchlax Trainer

Male
Seen May 11th, 2016
Posted November 25th, 2012
212 posts
10.2 Years
Are you going to add pokemon in the back of Prof. Oaks
lab? also the new Pallet town looks great
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
Age 26
Male
Seen July 22nd, 2012
Posted June 10th, 2012
523 posts
10 Years
I just downloaded Beta 1.3 and patched that to a Fire Red rom and it worked fine for me. Maybe make sure you're patching it to an unhacked Fire Red rom? Or try a different application - I used ips XP. Or try just renaming the rom to match the name of the patch without patching it at all?

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know.
Thanks, it works now. It was wierd, the Ash sprite had gray hair...
Anyway, it's better. Looks great too!
Credit for my avatar goes to the Lego company. :)

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester

Age 26
Male
Odivelas/Lisboa/Portugal
Seen August 1st, 2010
Posted September 10th, 2009
53 posts
10 Years
Hey sorry about this but i think i found some bugs, so I'm posting them here. (I think they are bugs but they might not be)

Bug #1- In Brock's city the guy that should be blocking the exit lets you pass and if you talk to him from the left the hero will go down and that guy will disapear so I got to misty's city and I beat her and i didn't get the first badge and i cant go back so i got stuck at Misty' city. Can't go back

Bug #2- when I got to the third badge city, I didnt need to use cut before going to the gym so there wasn't any tree there

Bug #3- I went to the route before rock tunnel (I still didn't use cut, so the tree was missing again) and when i fought the first trainer in that route I got low on hp, and when I was heading back... woops... the tree showed up again and i got stuck.

So I had to continue... I got trough the tunnel and then.... there is wall in the way to lavaridge town and i cant go back or forward.(I know this isn't a bug i was wondering for you to tell me why is this wall here)

Link93
I support and recommend :

Spoiler:

I suport more but i'm not allowed to have more than 10 pics

My Eggs:
Spoiler:
Advertiser Content