The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Help
[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

ROM Hacking Help Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #24151    
Old March 22nd, 2013 (12:09 PM).
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
What happens if I push it?....
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 1,766
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TurrableTrevor View Post
    I was wondering how to give the player the Pokemon Menu and Pokedex in Pokescript, when hacking Emerald Version. I think it's done through flags and I know how to do it in Fire Red or Leaf Green. Does anyone know what flags they are?
    I think XSE has a list of flags in one of the header files in that came with it. Not completely sure if that flag is listed there, but it is a good shot. Also, the best way to find stuff like this is to go to the script which gives you them and take a look at it. Both of these flags will be in the 800s.
    __________________

    Paired with Simba
      #24152    
    Old March 22nd, 2013 (1:07 PM).
    flaredragon00's Avatar
    flaredragon00 flaredragon00 is offline
    The Fire-type Octillery!
       
      Join Date: Sep 2012
      Location: Route 1
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 5
      Sorry if this has already been asked before, but how do you change what Fossils turn into in Pokemon Fire Red?
      __________________
      This fire burns in water......
        #24153    
      Old March 22nd, 2013 (3:57 PM).
      ShyRayq's Avatar
      ShyRayq ShyRayq is online now
      Unprofessional Unprofessional
         
        Join Date: Aug 2007
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 1,601
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by flaredragon00 View Post
        Sorry if this has already been asked before, but how do you change what Fossils turn into in Pokemon Fire Red?
        I believe this is very easy. Open up the script of the scientist at Cinnabar. Then go to where it says givepokemon 0x.... then change what pokemon he gives. However, if it isn't that simple, well.. just try it first.
        __________________
        3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
        IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, S, M)
        Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
        Living Pokedex Complete: Y, C, LG, E, Pl, HG, B, B2, X, Y, OR, AS, M, UM
        Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

        PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
          #24154    
        Old March 22nd, 2013 (8:19 PM).
        bwrobin's Avatar
        bwrobin bwrobin is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2012
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 544
          Hey everyone! Does anybody know how to edit this, the icon of the player's head?
            #24155    
          Old March 23rd, 2013 (1:03 AM).
          ep!c ep!c is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 124
            Its a UNLZ-GBA image, thats located somewhere around 100 near the worldmap..
              #24156    
            Old March 23rd, 2013 (2:42 AM).
            bwrobin's Avatar
            bwrobin bwrobin is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2012
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 544
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ep!c View Post
              Its a UNLZ-GBA image, thats located somewhere around 100 near the worldmap..
              Thanks dude! You're another lifesaver!
                #24157    
              Old March 23rd, 2013 (3:40 AM).
              Liberal Army's Avatar
              Liberal Army Liberal Army is offline
              The Emperor of Hoenn
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: In Sootopolis City
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 516
                I really want to play Pokemon Expert Emerald on my Android phone. However, the app is only ablr to run .zip and .gba files. Is someone so kind enough to send me a .zip or .gba file of the latest beta version of Expert Emerald or just a download link??
                Thanks!
                __________________
                Z not far...
                  #24158    
                Old March 23rd, 2013 (4:52 AM). Edited March 23rd, 2013 by TweenyTodd.
                TweenyTodd TweenyTodd is offline
                Quitting cuz i got a job
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Location: NOYB
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 95
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
                  I really want to play Pokemon Expert Emerald on my Android phone. However, the app is only ablr to run .zip and .gba files. Is someone so kind enough to send me a .zip or .gba file of the latest beta version of Expert Emerald or just a download link??
                  Thanks!
                  I don't think we're allowed to. Just patch it on your computer and send it to your phone.

                  Question of my own: In FR, I know the Kanto world map is located in UNLZ at around 190, but where are the Sevii Islands' world maps?
                  Any of the three maps will do.
                    #24159    
                  Old March 23rd, 2013 (5:00 AM).
                  bwrobin's Avatar
                  bwrobin bwrobin is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2012
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 544
                    Hey there! Another question how about this:

                    How do I edit it? I tried 2013 in Unlz gba and it looked like that but when I edited it, it remain unchanged. I guess that number isn't right. Do you know the right offset?
                      #24160    
                    Old March 23rd, 2013 (5:33 AM).
                    Spherical Ice's Avatar
                    Spherical Ice Spherical Ice is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2007
                    Location: Bristol, UK
                    Age: 20
                    Posts: 5,237
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TweenyTodd View Post
                    I don't think we're allowed to. Just patch it on your computer and send it to your phone.

                    Question of my own: In FR, I know the Kanto world map is located in UNLZ at around 190, but where are the Sevii Islands' world maps?
                    Any of the three maps will do.
                    The Sevii Islands worldmap uses the same tileset as the Kanto tileset, however it uses a different tilemap, located at 0x83F0354 in a BPRE ROM.

                    On that note, I replaced my Sevii Islands world map with a new one (Hoenn), and it looks perfect in Advance Map, but in-game...



                    Does anyone know what the cause of this is? I have a gut instinct it might be because of too many tiles, but I really can't be sure.

                    Also, on a slightly less severe note, the worldmap I replaced Kanto with appears to have some transparent tiles in the bottom right corner that seem to appear regardless of the tiles there in the actual tilemap, and this glitch shows up both ingame and in Advance Map.



                    I was never good at worldmap-making, haha.
                    __________________
                      #24161    
                    Old March 23rd, 2013 (7:35 AM).
                    Reygok's Avatar
                    Reygok Reygok is offline
                    Beginning Hacker
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 60
                      I don't know a thing about worldmaps, sorry :P

                      But my question is: Is there a way to remove the colours for different genders in Firered? I don't want all men to speak in blue and women to speak in red by default..

                      Thanks in advance :)
                      Reygok
                        #24162    
                      Old March 23rd, 2013 (12:28 PM).
                      karatekid552's Avatar
                      karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                      What happens if I push it?....
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 1,766
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Reygok View Post
                        I don't know a thing about worldmaps, sorry :P

                        But my question is: Is there a way to remove the colours for different genders in Firered? I don't want all men to speak in blue and women to speak in red by default..

                        Thanks in advance :)
                        Reygok
                        I don't do too much FireRed hacking, but I believe the colors are set using a command before the text or during the text. So, easasing all of these could be quite tedious. I would, personally, edit the palette used for text and change them all to black. This would prevent other colors from being used in the future, though.
                        __________________

                        Paired with Simba
                          #24163    
                        Old March 23rd, 2013 (6:30 PM). Edited March 23rd, 2013 by nemesish.
                        nemesish's Avatar
                        nemesish nemesish is offline
                        Azure Trainer
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Location: Lima, Perú
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 398
                          Hello everybody, this is my problem.

                          So, I'm doing a hack on FireRed and the thing is:
                          -I have added some pokémon on the free 25 spaces the game has (Magnezone, Gallade, Probopass, Roserade... mostly evolutions.)
                          -I added evo stones for the ones that need it (currently Shiny, Dusk and Dawn)
                          -the thing is, when i use the stones...

                          (This is an example with Magneton who has to use a Thundestone to evolve.)



                          this is the problem:

                          this "Huh?" appears and nothing happens, instead it takes me back to the item bag.
                          This Happened with all 22 pokes on the free slots.

                          But when I use my Oval Stone on happiny...
                          Spoiler:




                          ...and then we know what happens.


                          Is this because Magnezone was placed in one of the 25 free slots, because Magnemite and Magneton were untouched on their slots?
                          Was Happiny unaffected because it replaces another pokemon(Spinda, I think) and it's evolution(Chansey) was left untouched on it's slot?

                          Other info:
                          -ALL the stones(even the ones I created) work fine. Tested them on other pokes. The problem is on the ones placed on the free slots
                          -Level evolutions DO work (Aipom->Ambipom, Tamgela->Tangrowth, etc, etc...)

                          Thanks in advance for any advice i can get to make this work.
                          __________________
                          Games I support:

                          Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

                          Hacks I support:
                          Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
                            #24164    
                          Old March 23rd, 2013 (9:27 PM).
                          FBI's Avatar
                          FBI FBI is offline
                          Free supporter
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Location: Unknown Island
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1,867
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by nemesish View Post
                          Hello everybody, this is my problem.

                          So, I'm doing a hack on FireRed and the thing is:
                          -I have added some pokémon on the free 25 spaces the game has (Magnezone, Gallade, Probopass, Roserade... mostly evolutions.)
                          -I added evo stones for the ones that need it (currently Shiny, Dusk and Dawn)
                          -the thing is, when i use the stones...

                          (This is an example with Magneton who has to use a Thundestone to evolve.)



                          this is the problem:

                          this "Huh?" appears and nothing happens, instead it takes me back to the item bag.
                          This Happened with all 22 pokes on the free slots.

                          But when I use my Oval Stone on happiny...
                          Spoiler:




                          ...and then we know what happens.


                          Is this because Magnezone was placed in one of the 25 free slots, because Magnemite and Magneton were untouched on their slots?
                          Was Happiny unaffected because it replaces another pokemon(Spinda, I think) and it's evolution(Chansey) was left untouched on it's slot?

                          Other info:
                          -ALL the stones(even the ones I created) work fine. Tested them on other pokes. The problem is on the ones placed on the free slots
                          -Level evolutions DO work (Aipom->Ambipom, Tamgela->Tangrowth, etc, etc...)

                          Thanks in advance for any advice i can get to make this work.
                          Sounds to me that those 25 slots count as Pokemon that aren't in Kanto. I.e You need the National Dex to evolve them. Try giving the national dex before using the stones and see if everything works.
                          __________________
                          ...
                            #24165    
                          Old March 23rd, 2013 (10:12 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by nemesish.
                          nemesish's Avatar
                          nemesish nemesish is offline
                          Azure Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                            Location: Lima, Perú
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 398
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
                            Sounds to me that those 25 slots count as Pokemon that aren't in Kanto. I.e You need the National Dex to evolve them. Try giving the national dex before using the stones and see if everything works.
                            I thought that, but then Chansey evolved.
                            Also this only happens with Stone-induced evolutions.
                            As I said earlier on the post, Aipom and Tangela level-evolved. Ambipom and Tangrowth were inserted on the free slots.

                            EDIT: You were right bro. I didn't had the NationalDex while these tests. Now that i got it, all the stone evolutions to pokes on the free slots do work.

                            Thank You!
                            __________________
                            Games I support:

                            Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

                            Hacks I support:
                            Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
                              #24166    
                            Old March 24th, 2013 (12:12 AM).
                            kearnseyboy6's Avatar
                            kearnseyboy6 kearnseyboy6 is offline
                            Aussie's Toughest Mudder
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2008
                              Posts: 300
                              Does anyone know why there are 3 warps at a door entrance? You only ever seem to use one of them.
                              __________________
                              HOLIDAYING CURRENTLY!!
                                #24167    
                              Old March 24th, 2013 (12:49 AM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,530
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by kearnseyboy6 View Post
                              Does anyone know why there are 3 warps at a door entrance? You only ever seem to use one of them.
                              Some are probably just to ensure that they will be working...
                              And others are when you enter into bigger door which has left and right side.
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                #24168    
                              Old March 24th, 2013 (10:19 AM).
                              Reygok's Avatar
                              Reygok Reygok is offline
                              Beginning Hacker
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 60
                                I used the Pokémon Editor in 0xRH's Pokémon Game Editor to add new attacks to a Pokémon I created and put in the Slot after Celebi. I took a 1000 byte big free offset, and added 11 new moves.
                                In-game, it worked fine, my pokémon learned what I hat intended. But yesterday, after a few days of mapping and scripting, it reached level 7 after a battle, and the game froze.

                                So I headed over to the Pokémon editor and -WTF- it now has like, 200 moves, but they are all glitchy, have weird symbols as names and are learned at level 107 and 0 and 200...

                                Has anybody had this problem before?
                                  #24169    
                                Old March 24th, 2013 (12:13 PM).
                                Noossab Blue's Avatar
                                Noossab Blue Noossab Blue is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                                  Location: USA
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 240
                                  So I'm using this thread to edit the type-effectiveness chart in FR. I need more room than it has, so I'm trying to repoint it, which I have virtually no experience doing.

                                  So I turned the offset 24F050 (the beginning of the chart) into a pointer-> 50F02408 (right?)
                                  I then searched this pointer to replace it with my new pointer for the type chart...but it doesn't exist in the ROM...am I missing something?
                                  __________________
                                  IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
                                  3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

                                  Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
                                  Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

                                    #24170    
                                  Old March 24th, 2013 (2:54 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                                  karatekid552's Avatar
                                  karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                  What happens if I push it?....
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Bold
                                    Posts: 1,766
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Reygok View Post
                                    I used the Pokémon Editor in 0xRH's Pokémon Game Editor to add new attacks to a Pokémon I created and put in the Slot after Celebi. I took a 1000 byte big free offset, and added 11 new moves.
                                    In-game, it worked fine, my pokémon learned what I hat intended. But yesterday, after a few days of mapping and scripting, it reached level 7 after a battle, and the game froze.

                                    So I headed over to the Pokémon editor and -WTF- it now has like, 200 moves, but they are all glitchy, have weird symbols as names and are learned at level 107 and 0 and 200...

                                    Has anybody had this problem before?
                                    Did you, by any chance, open the rom with YAPE?

                                    If you didn't, then my guess is that the area right after you placed the moves was filled with data from maps and scripts. The game then tried to read these as moves.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
                                    So I'm using this thread to edit the type-effectiveness chart in FR. I need more room than it has, so I'm trying to repoint it, which I have virtually no experience doing.

                                    So I turned the offset 24F050 (the beginning of the chart) into a pointer-> 50F02408 (right?)
                                    I then searched this pointer to replace it with my new pointer for the type chart...but it doesn't exist in the ROM...am I missing something?
                                    That would be the correct pointer, if you are using HxD, your most likely mistake is not checking the "search all" button in the Find window. I forget to do it all the time.
                                    __________________

                                    Paired with Simba
                                      #24171    
                                    Old March 24th, 2013 (3:19 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by tajaros.
                                    tajaros's Avatar
                                    tajaros tajaros is offline
                                    Hi I'm dawg
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2012
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Age: 19
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 857
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
                                      So I'm using this thread to edit the type-effectiveness chart in FR. I need more room than it has, so I'm trying to repoint it, which I have virtually no experience doing.

                                      So I turned the offset 24F050 (the beginning of the chart) into a pointer-> 50F02408 (right?)
                                      I then searched this pointer to replace it with my new pointer for the type chart...but it doesn't exist in the ROM...am I missing something?
                                      If the search all thingy doesn't work for you maybe you haven't set it up as Hex Values. Try changing that, also I'll try to find the location of that pointer to ease things up.

                                      EDIT:

                                      There are multiple pointers so I guess you have to change all of those pointers.

                                      1st Pointer - 0x1E944
                                      2nd Pointer - 0x1EA84
                                      3rd Pointer - 0x1EB58
                                      4th Pointer - 0x1EEBC
                                      5th Pointer - 0x1EFC0
                                      6th Pointer - 0x1F0C0
                                      7th Pointer - 0x23CD8
                                      8th Pointer - 0x29F90
                                      9th Pointer - 0x39E38

                                      So basically there are 9 Pointers that points out to 0x24F050

                                      Yeah Eminem rulz rom jacking.
                                      __________________
                                        #24172    
                                      Old March 24th, 2013 (9:51 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by bwrobin.
                                      bwrobin's Avatar
                                      bwrobin bwrobin is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2012
                                        Age: 20
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 544
                                        Hey guys! You know how to remove Pikachu on the top-left from the "In the world blah..blah..blah.." intro?

                                        I tried to remove it using NSE's bookmarked offsets and managed to remove Pikachu's body and eyes but the ears are still there! Does anybody know the offset? Please help!
                                          #24173    
                                        Old March 24th, 2013 (11:50 PM). Edited March 25th, 2013 by U.Flame.
                                        U.Flame's Avatar
                                        U.Flame U.Flame is offline
                                        Meowna Fan
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2008
                                        Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Jolly
                                        Posts: 1,272
                                        I've been experimenting with decoration placing recently. So far, I've duplicated your house's normal floor tile, but gave it the behavior byte, B5 (I believe this is what Secret Bases use to allow decoration placement). The behavior actually worked, the home PC allowed me to place dolls and cushions on that tile. The problem however, is keeping the decorations visible.

                                        For some odd reason, right after the decoration is placed, it disappears! I can walk over that spot too so it isn't simply invisible. However, the PC still recognizes it as being placed on that spot, and I can still remove it.

                                        So, what am I doing wrong? How can I get decorations to work properly?
                                        (On a related note, is there a way to remove the restriction on what type of decoration can be placed on your room? I'd like to be able to place anything.)
                                        Attached Files
                                        File Type: avi Decoration Testing2.AVI‎ (5.96 MB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                        __________________
                                        Hacks I'm working on:
                                        Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
                                        3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
                                        Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                                        Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

                                        Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                                        Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                                        Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

                                        Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

                                        Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                                        Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                                          #24174    
                                        Old March 25th, 2013 (1:49 AM).
                                        Reygok's Avatar
                                        Reygok Reygok is offline
                                        Beginning Hacker
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 60
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
                                          Did you, by any chance, open the rom with YAPE?

                                          If you didn't, then my guess is that the area right after you placed the moves was filled with data from maps and scripts. The game then tried to read these as moves.
                                          Well, in fact I did open it with YAPE, too, to see if there was e difference, and no, there isn't. In YAPE, there are the same random "moves" after the 11 I set.

                                          So I'll just search a new free Offset? Perhaps smaller than 1000 bytes? Because if, with 11 moves, there is still space for like 200 odd ones, I feel like 1000 bytes is way too much.

                                          Anyway, thanks, for the answer
                                            #24175    
                                          Old March 25th, 2013 (2:40 AM). Edited March 25th, 2013 by karatekid552.
                                          karatekid552's Avatar
                                          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                          What happens if I push it?....
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Bold
                                            Posts: 1,766
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                                            I've been experimenting with decoration placing recently. So far, I've duplicated your house's normal floor tile, but gave it the behavior byte, B5 (I believe this is what Secret Bases use to allow decoration placement). The behavior actually worked, the home PC allowed me to place dolls and cushions on that tile. The problem however, is keeping the decorations visible.

                                            For some odd reason, right after the decoration is placed, it disappears! I can walk over that spot too so it isn't simply invisible. However, the PC still recognizes it as being placed on that spot, and I can still remove it.

                                            So, what am I doing wrong? How can I get decorations to work properly?
                                            (On a related note, is there a way to remove the restriction on what type of decoration can be placed on your room? I'd like to be able to place anything.)
                                            The problem is the one I encountered in my OW editing tutorial. There is a set of 16 or so Dynamic OW's in every room that you can place decorations. These OWs "morph" or "change" into your decorations after you place them. Go into a secret base and you will notice the OWs lined up on the side of the room. Mimic them exactly and you should be in buisness.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Reygok View Post
                                            Well, in fact I did open it with YAPE, too, to see if there was e difference, and no, there isn't. In YAPE, there are the same random "moves" after the 11 I set.

                                            So I'll just search a new free Offset? Perhaps smaller than 1000 bytes? Because if, with 11 moves, there is still space for like 200 odd ones, I feel like 1000 bytes is way too much.

                                            Anyway, thanks, for the answer
                                            I just know that if you save while YAPE is open, it will move all of your moves around into one big pool.

                                            After you repoint to some new free space (still use the 1000 bytes) goto that offset in a hex editor. Count over 22 bytes, (moves take up 2 bytes each) then you should be looking at the beginning of a ton of FFFFs. This is free space. Go over two more bytes, and then fill with random numbers for about 2 or 3 bytes. This should prevent A-map or XSE from writing in the area where your movesets are.
                                            __________________

                                            Paired with Simba
                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:49 PM.