• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Java] Pokemon diglett whac-a-mole computer java game

Did you enjoy WZ Whac-A-Mole

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
WZ Whac-A-Mole
051l.gif

Introduction
This is a computer java game that created by myself. It just like the normal whac-a-mole game.
And I use pokemon diglett as the mole in game because it's easily to find the diglett's picture and diglett is cute.

If you are interested to play, you can download from http://www.mediafire.com/?yatgqmzz4mt (360.52 KB)
Enjoy the game and sorry for my poor English.lol
Control
numberpad 1 to 9 or
7 8 9
u i o
j k l
for laptop user :D
You also can use mouse to control but... to me
it is very difficult to control using mouse.

Of course, to run this game your computer need to download Java Runtime Environment(JRE)
Game Features
  1. You can import other people highscore by got the .wzs file from your friends.
    The highscore list will choose 10 highest score from it.
  2. 4 level and 1 game mode
    • Level
      Beginner
      Easy
      Normal
      Hard
      The difference between level is the speed diglett run away
    • Game mode
      Anti miss mode
      This is a mode that you need to achieve 100% accuracy without miss.
      If you missed it, bonus mark will reset.
Gameplay Video

Banner
banner2m.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179999"][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9228/banner2m.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
This is actually a pretty entertaining Idea lol. My thoughts however, you should make a series of mini games like this and put them all in one Game so it's like a little carnival of games. That's definitely something I'd play. Keep up the excellent work though. Hitting Digletts in the head seems like a funny thought.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
This is actually a pretty entertaining Idea lol. My thoughts however, you should make a series of mini games like this and put them all in one Game so it's like a little carnival of games. That's definitely something I'd play. Keep up the excellent work though. Hitting Digletts in the head seems like a funny thought.
I still cannot make like what you have said because I just a beginner in Java. I can develop more mini games but not all in one.
But I will try to do that. Thanks for your comment.:)
Haha, this is pretty neat.
My only beef with it is that the controls are a bit strange.
You could always add on to it, like add a mode where you have to hit dugtrios, but you have to hit all 3 of them really fast to get the points...
You mean control on keyboard? I can add a feature to let users define their control. For the dugtrios mode, nice mode, I will try my best ;)

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
That image of Dugtrio in your banner was used in a Whack-a-Diglett game on Newgrounds.
I must say that your setup is much better than theirs, but the logo in the corner detracts from the overall appearance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
That image of Dugtrio in your banner was used in a Whack-a-Diglett game on Newgrounds.
I must say that your setup is much better than theirs, but the logo in the corner detracts from the overall appearance.
Actually all pictures I used came from google...:nervous:
And I don't know this game before that..:shocked:

Last edited:

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
Years
I know that particular image came from Google, but it was definitely used in the aforementioned game.
I was just informing, not accusing...XP

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
U should make a lot of games like this but all diffrent. I could help you think up ideas. Like one good idea would be that you have to make a water pokemon( probably magicarp) swim through these rings. And like you could use the mouse to choose were you want it to go. Like not clicking for the mouse just like touch the mouse and it would move.

Back