• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey everyone.

I've been checking up everyday, I just haven't had anything of substance to post. And I still don't really, except that I would like to announce that I'm soft resetting for a shiny Giratina on my Diamond instead of hatching for a shiny Totodile. Maybe this will be the shiny that will inspire me to hunt more often...

Good luck, everyone.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey everyone.

I've been checking up everyday, I just haven't had anything of substance to post. And I still don't really, except that I would like to announce that I'm soft resetting for a shiny Giratina on my Diamond instead of hatching for a shiny Totodile. Maybe this will be the shiny that will inspire me to hunt more often...

Good luck, everyone.

Good luck on your shiny hunt for Girantina.

Well for me, I only hatched about 3 eggs today :( On weekdays Im like in a web of things and I dont have much time for this kinds of stuff. Thats why Im only good at this stuff on Fridays and Saturdays.

Good Luck to all on your shiny hunts =D

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
First of all, welcome to all the newest members and congratulations on all the new Shiny Pokemon!! :D

I am currently taking a few days off from Shiny Egg Hunting Charmander, and I'm using this break to fill up my Pokedex some more!! Also, I am using the Radar to train, evolve, and Shiny Hunt at the same time, so maybe I'll find something new (though today's Swarm, Skitty, failed at producing anything)... Till the next one, good luck to everybody!! ^_^

Cool, I'm ten posts away from 500!! XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Did a bit of chaining last night. But I didn't manage to get a shiny. My chain broke at 24 because of a Starly. Will try again tonight. But school is making me busy quite a lot. Also have some personal issues.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
currently at a chain of 38 Dunsparces :D
Wish me luck for a shiny can appear pretty much anytime now right?

EDIT:
Damn my chain broke at 41 :'(
By a Psyduck

Last edited:

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
Shellos either hates me(don't care I hate it too),is a complete douchebag,or a mix of both.Yesterday's swarm for me was Absol.I was doing really well(in my standards) and guess who ruins it all,Shellos of course!The second time was Swellow.*sigh*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Shellos either hates me(don't care I hate it too),is a complete douchebag,or a mix of both.Yesterday's swarm for me was Absol.I was doing really well(in my standards) and guess who ruins it all,Shellos of course!The second time was Swellow.*sigh*

Don't worry due to the fact that one of their own broke my chain of 49 Snubbull I shall never keep a member of the Bidoof/Bibarrel evolutionary line in my party any longer than to dump them in the pc, this includes any shinies of that species I encounter

Also HM slave to they are no longer my hm slaves, I shall find new ones

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I haven't done any soft resets for Lapras these past four of five days, or whenever I began soft resetting for a shiny Giratina, so I need to get back on that.

I haven't touched any of my games other than FR and Diamond these past few weeks. And my hunts are still fruitless. *sigh*

Good luck, everyone. Hopefully my dry spell will end and I'll get a new shiny soon...it's been over two months since my last SR'd one!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Heya guys - I haven't been here since like last April? That's a pretty long time, huh? Greg finally passed me in total posts. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Well - I'm (sadly) a busy guy and haven't played Pokemon for a while now, but I wish you all the best of luck with your hunting. I'll probably start hunting again once my girlfriend breaks up with me or when a new title comes out. See ya!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Challenger Approaching: ryan (Veteran)!!

Cool!! Another veteran from the past appears!! :P

Nothing new, been busy drawing... ^_^; Gonna train some more tonight though... Good luck to all!! :D

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
now that i have succesfully chained a shiny ive been thinking of going back to soft resetting for turtwig. i dont know, if i do it again it will be after i chain my secret shiny wat do u guys think? i was at a chain of 37 then it broke so i know i will be getting it soon. I have gotten an egg shiny before but i never had a soft reset shiny before so i dont know. Good Luck to all!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am unfortunatly leaving PC for a while. I should be back at some point.

I will carry on my Shiny Hunting. Good luck to everyone with their hunts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I got some good news....no shiny yet but my swarm today is eleckrike at the valley windworks.

this is good for several reasons

1.I have already chained 3 shiny buizel here so I'm experienced with it
2.I finally beat elite 4 in emerald yesterday and had a mareep I imported just before I checked swarm
3.I'm feeling lucky....punk

chain broke at 22 I'm going for it again

Ha! Got a shiny on my current chain at 27

chain broke at late 20's early 30's no more shinies but I can live with the one I got that shade of blue is one of my favorite colors

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
That sucks dude, just keep plugging away and you'll get that Bidoof, jk

I'm not sure whether i want to evolve my elektirke or not, i really like that color, I'd eventually want to get a team of all shinies that have a shade close to it, it would be like:

Elektrike
Gallade
Gardevoir
Miltank

and any others that are that color

well after I got home from volleyball practice at 9 I thought I'd try my luck again and got another shiny at a chain of 20, I compared it's stats to my 1sts and they were higher and serebii's calculater said there was a chance of it having 31 un 4 different stats, it may not be 31 but it ranges from 28-31 for 3 of em and 30-31 for SpA so I'll probly use this one over the other one

After running it through metalkids IV calculater just for level 7 and getting similar results for IVs I put my second shiny elektrike in daycare to give it multiple levels for input and as it turns out it has perfect SpA Ivs but that was only perfect IV defence is where it's lacking and the rest are all abover average/high

Electrike - #309 (Quirky)
HP: 20 - 29
Att: 25 - 29
Def: 6 - 7
SpA: 31
SpD: 20 - 29
Speed: 20 - 25

Last edited:
Back