• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I don't mean to sound blunt, but those are just small edits of nintendo's sprites, the naruto one is okay I guess, but naruto has nothing to do with Pokemon.

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Is there a spirite for Del (the rival) yet? I sorta drew him in my free time. I gave him blond hair, a headband, a vest, and some loose pants. I also made him look sorta stuck-uppish. I'm working on uploading it to the computer.

SceptileTsutaja

Pkmn New Dawn Trainer/fakemon
Years
i like naruto

well i like naruto. and i think it would be a good way to link to animes together. also if you get them scanned i can sprite them. but if you cant scan them then just try to take a picture. try as good as you can to make it good quality so i know what im working with

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Warning: Picture is large.

I drew these in a few minutes, so they still need some improvement.

Top Evolution Line:
Based off of dolphin and swordfish. Surf encounter or water starter? Final form Water/Fighting or Water/Ghost.
Second Evolution Line: Based off vampire bat or Dracula. Ideal "evil" Pokemon. Cave encounter.
Middle Left Evolution Line: Based off traffic light. 3 forms. Found near urban areas (if there are any).
Middle Evolution Line: Based off spider. Could use a little work.
Middle Right Evolution Line: First stage is boulder with karate belt. Rock/Fighting. Based off golem and sumo wrestler.
My only request for Del is for him to have blond hair. Feel free to make his clothes any color.

Feel free to give comments or any constructive criticism.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
You're map is very boring and empty, and the tiles don't seem to go good together
Also...you should seriously remove the houses that are underwater. Doesn't look good at all.

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
floretatownwest.png

Floreta town west the lower part flooded when the center of fingoe started to melt du to global warming do you like??? XD
Add more underwater tiles , add more houses to top part expand the beach the light post look to close add some Pokemon ow's

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Have the house tops extend above water, so you can enter them and it looks better.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Okay thanks guys so I just got some bad news Acedragonite is quitting the team. :( >.< and elarmasecreta hasnt got enough time to work on nd so I'm recruiting mappers and a tilespriters. 4.5 gen. (rips)

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Even if the map is meant to be flooded, like Poe said, at least have the top of the houses sticking out and make it so the player is able to enter them.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Warning: Picture is large.

I drew these in a few minutes, so they still need some improvement.

Top Evolution Line: Based off of dolphin and swordfish. Surf encounter or water starter? Final form Water/Fighting or Water/Ghost.
Second Evolution Line: Based off vampire bat or Dracula. Ideal "evil" Pokemon. Cave encounter.
Middle Left Evolution Line: Based off traffic light. 3 forms. Found near urban areas (if there are any).
Middle Evolution Line: Based off spider. Could use a little work.
Middle Right Evolution Line: First stage is boulder with karate belt. Rock/Fighting. Based off golem and sumo wrestler.
My only request for Del is for him to have blond hair. Feel free to make his clothes any color.

Feel free to give comments or any constructive criticism.

Spoiler:

Mmm. I'd gladly sprite your concepts, but I don't see the image. O.o!

EDIT: Hmmm, maybe it's cause i'm on the school computer (since the school computers block everything). I'll edit this post again when I get back home.

EDIT2: Okay, I see it. ^_^
All I can say is you should practise on ur anatomy, soz if it's not constructive but I don't have much time. ^^"

Last edited:
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
I'm working on improving the pictures, and I'm planning on posting the improvements today. Don't do anything with the pictures yet.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Could you give me the original house and the water tile, I'll make it so the tops stick out of the water. =/

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
I tried to sprite the rock Sumo line since I'm terrible at spriting rock Pokemon. O_O" But well, needed the practice.

Sprited the first and last stage:
picture.php
-->
picture.php

Hope they're okay. *.*

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I tried to sprite the rock Sumo line since I'm terrible at spriting rock Pokemon. O_O" But well, needed the practice.

Sprited the first and last stage:
picture.php
-->
picture.php

Hope they're okay. *.*
The final stage looks cool, the first one... no. It doesn't even look alive, it just looks like a rock with a strap tied around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back