• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soar

n00b
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Anything! But mainly competitive battling :D
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Competitive battling
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I wouldnt mind that
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?Get good at competitive battling, thats mainly it :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since Competitive Battling is your main interest, PlatinumDude is more than welcome to take you around the CBC board and maybe give you tips in battling. :) Though you might want to explain a bit more on #3...do you like to venture in other places? If so, which?

Ayshy, I've directed you to DrFuji since Swifty is unable to take anyone at this time. Have fun~

Soar

n00b
Years
Since Competitive Battling is your main interest, PlatinumDude is more than welcome to take you around the CBC board and maybe give you tips in battling. :) Though you might want to explain a bit more on #3...do you like to venture in other places? If so, which?

I would lover for PlatinumDudes Help! He seems like he knows a lot ( i was checking out the CBC board and saw his team rates)
As for #3 If you have a graphics section i would love to explore that!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
We do have a Graphics section, but the mentor for that section isn't available at this time unfortunately. :( In the meantime I'll give PlatinumDude a heads up and he'll get to you when he gets on!

Soar

n00b
Years
We do have a Graphics section, but the mentor for that section isn't available at this time unfortunately. :( In the meantime I'll give PlatinumDude a heads up and he'll get to you when he gets on!

Ok thanks :) It seems like people here are friendly! Glad i joined.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I would lover for PlatinumDudes Help! He seems like he knows a lot ( i was checking out the CBC board and saw his team rates)
As for #3 If you have a graphics section i would love to explore that!

Awesome; thanks! I'll get back on to Soar whenever I can.

Gonbe

ロトム
Years
  • Age 25
  • BC
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
1. What boards are you most interested in? Competitive Battling
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? I'd like to learn everything all over again since I totally forgot most of it
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Maybe rmxp development
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there Gonbe! :D Requility just told me that she'll take you in once she gets the chance. :D Have fun!

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Discussions, Roleplaying, Writing, Art Gallery
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Writing and Art Gallery, maybe little of Gaming
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Sure, I interested in new stuff.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Discuss about some pokemon games, show my art (both drawings and banners), write some fiction maybe.

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
1. What boards are you most interested in? Competitive battling and trading.

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? I guess all of them since this is my first time being on a forum :P but I guess I'll start with competitive battling and trading.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would saw the off-topic discussion forum if anything.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? To meet other people and get better at battling

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?
Discussions, Roleplaying, Writing, Art Gallery
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Writing and Art Gallery, maybe little of Gaming
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Sure, I interested in new stuff.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Discuss about some pokemon games, show my art (both drawings and banners), write some fiction maybe.

Hi there Agetha!! It looks like you're quite interested in the majority of the Creative Discussions section, I see. We have two of the mentors that covers all of that but sadly they're unavailable. Since you're interested in art (Art Gallery) we have Cirno who can take you around that section, as well as show you how to show off your artwork in that section. There's also PkMnTrainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay and bobandbill and Astinus for Fanfiction & Writing.

It's a lot of mentors I just recommended you, so be sure to read their bios on the 2nd post to check which one's perfect for you. :)

1. What boards are you most interested in? Competitive battling and trading.

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? I guess all of them since this is my first time being on a forum :P but I guess I'll start with competitive battling and trading.

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would saw the off-topic discussion forum if anything.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? To meet other people and get better at battling

Sadly we don't have one that covers both competitive battling and trading...so depends on which subject you want to learn more. All three trading mentors (TwilightBlade, Sydian, and Livewire) are available, as well as both of the Competitive Battling mentors (Requility, PlatinumDude). Depending on what you're interested in the most though!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
Ah sorry, probably should have looked that up before i posted. Hmm I think I'll go with trading first, is it okay if Livewire helps me out?

Years
I equest-ray a entor-may XD

1. What boards are you most interested in? Probably the fanfiction, RP, general Pokemon discussion, and trivia boards.
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Well, I can't play the newer games in Gen V due to financial limitations (read as: I'm poor). I'd like to figure out how Gen V works, since I know little about it (though I know a little bit about the Pokemon in it.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Absolutely. Part of living is trying new things, right?
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really. Just learn, teach, discuss, and occasionally play around :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ah sorry, probably should have looked that up before i posted. Hmm I think I'll go with trading first, is it okay if Livewire helps me out?

It'll be his pleasure! I'll give him a heads up in a sec. <3

I equest-ray a entor-may XD

1. What boards are you most interested in? Probably the fanfiction, RP, general Pokemon discussion, and trivia boards.
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Well, I can't play the newer games in Gen V due to financial limitations (read as: I'm poor). I'd like to figure out how Gen V works, since I know little about it (though I know a little bit about the Pokemon in it.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Absolutely. Part of living is trying new things, right?
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really. Just learn, teach, discuss, and occasionally play around :P

You got a broad list of interests there, dude. Which means a lot of mentors are suitable for you in terms of what you're interested in. We do have two Generation 5 mentors, Requility for Black & White and Jellicent for Black2/White2 if you would like someone to talk to you about the basics of Generation 5. There's also BinaryPeaches for Trivia, and I can take you on for roleplaying.

Those are just a few mentors I just mentioned, because of your broad list. Keep exploring and come back by telling me which section you're interested the most. :D

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Well, I believe Cirno would be the right mentor for me. If he's fine with me that is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's fine! Do you prefer Black & White or Black 2 & White 2? That narrows down to both Requility and Jellicent. Or do you prefer whichever as long as it's Gen V? :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2021
hiya i have just joined i like making pokemon fusion sprites i would like a mentor thanks im also interested by rom hacking

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hiya i have just joined i like making pokemon fusion sprites i would like a mentor thanks im also interested by rom hacking

I'd recommend you fill out the form from the first post, so I can pinpoint you to the suitable mentor. We have DrFuji available for ROM Hacking, and Cirno for Art Gallery if you are interested, but I'd recommend you to get that form filled out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back