Sublime

Blimey!

Age 28
NOT TODAY PEDOPHILES!
Seen July 16th, 2012
Posted July 3rd, 2012
4,021 posts
12.2 Years
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu

Age 25
Male
Virginia
Seen February 24th, 2014
Posted May 9th, 2013
3,905 posts
11.7 Years
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~
Arian. ;; I'm going to miss you. Seriously. Even though we don't talk a lot, I still feel like you were a close friend of mine that I could never forget.

We'll never forget you either.

I feel like such a loser for lasting only a year and a half here, god.

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)
I knew I should've took the time to talk to you.

I wish you luck on your endeavor to fix the problems with your family. If you ever have the time, come back to Pokecommunity; we'll be waiting for ya.
Male
Désordre, Empire of Canada
Seen May 24th, 2020
Posted May 12th, 2020
2,955 posts
15.4 Years

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)

Stay fresh, fellas~
Oh man, it was so great talking to you guys when y'all were still here. I hope you guys get through your problems and have an opportunity to enjoy your lives ahead of you.
MyAnimeList
Spring Breeze

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...

Female
Seen March 5th, 2014
Posted November 28th, 2012
6,192 posts
16.1 Years

Awww, I am going to miss you Fi. Yeah you got to take care of your family. They come first. I am glad I got to meet you even though we haven't chat in awhile. I wish you luck and hopefully I might see you here again. Take care. *hugs*

Stay fresh, fellas~

I been seeing you here and you are a nice person. Even if we didn't chat I am going to miss you around here. Hopefully I will see you back here someday. Sometimes we do need a long break. I wish you luck of everything you do.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly

donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,689 posts
15.6 Years

Stay fresh, fellas~
FFFFFFFFFFFFF. You guys are leaving. :(

Best of luck in whatever you do to the both of you!
whoops

Netto Azure

Kiel

Age 28
Male
Alistel, Vainqueur
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 13th, 2019
9,466 posts
12.4 Years

Yes, as I said a while ago, I will miss you Fi. You have been a much better mod than I can ever be. Still, I kinda miss the old times when OT was active. But still, I hope for the best with you Fi. ^_^

Stay fresh, fellas~
Well, Army is also leaving, you know, I was hoping for the rest of you guys to come back and make TCTI live again. It's been too quiet for the past half year. ;~;

*Sigh* But times pass...I hope you guys come back. It's just...well...

Smell ya later~

560cool.

Probably back.

Age 22
Male
Eastern Europe
Seen June 1st, 2018
Posted January 21st, 2013
2,002 posts
11.2 Years
Well , it's April . We all of Romania know what that means :

EXAM TIME !!

Kaboom ! Well , I need to pass get max grades on all exams . I am sorry PC , I really love you but in April , I'll be less active ...

Starting with 5th May (approxiamtely) I'll be back on my schedule . I'll be back , this is not permanent !
Well, okay. I'm here just to chat with people. Don't really care about signatures and stuff.

Tyrantrum

Age 26
Male
Seen August 5th, 2020
Posted June 13th, 2020
5,814 posts
13.1 Years

Stay fresh, fellas~
Aw, it's sad to see you guys go. D:

Well, It's been fun having you guys here, and it was nice talking to you both.
I hope life is good to you guys. Have fun and stay safe. lame goodbye speech thingy :(

Bye

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here

Age 29
Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
Seen December 2nd, 2013
Posted February 5th, 2013
99 posts
11.7 Years
I've been gone for a little more than year due from certain complications and work and top of it all....y games being stolen. lol but.... I'm back now, got anoter pearl diamond and now soul silver. So yeah, hit me up
Age 27
Female
Seen June 24th, 2011
Posted May 8th, 2011
792 posts
11.7 Years

Well, I guess it is time for my goodbye here.
Unknown reasons have told me that it is time for me to move on.
My year + here has been awesome, and I won't forget it.
Now I'm goin on.
Peace out(:

-- Lycaeus/RedWire/Duskwire/Apollo.

PS: You can find me here now > -link removed-

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.

Age 32
Male
hell
Seen July 8th, 2010
Posted April 13th, 2010
49 posts
10.7 Years
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. :) bye to all my friends :( well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles

Age 29
Male
GMT+2
Seen June 19th, 2018
Posted May 24th, 2018
660 posts
11.1 Years
I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?

Age 26
Male
Seen March 2nd, 2018
Posted April 1st, 2016
2,896 posts
12.4 Years
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. :) bye to all my friends :( well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.
Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Aww. ):
Well good luck with your exams, and I can't wait to see you (and your hack ;) ) when you come back. :3

firetrainer19

psychio killer

Age 32
Male
pokemon world
Seen July 10th, 2010
Posted April 17th, 2010
2 posts
13.1 Years
[QUOTE=Vrai;5725348]Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

how you know his hack isn't going anyways, did you ever look at is help post. i bet you don't. well if people like you would stop been stupid and help other people they can finish there hacks. but no you want to be a jerk and be mean and not help. and firestormx19 doesn't say sh*t like omg i need help. he says stuff like i'm looking for some help from anybody that wants to help me with a hack i'm working on. he pretty much just needs a advance scripter. witch me and him aren't good at. we tryed to make a firered script that is in firered only and have it work in ruby but it don't work because of not knowing what makes birch appear. we was trying something like in firered of oak telling the trainer he/she can't go out in the grass until he/she as a pokemon. we don't have the script we made anymore after it don't work. but we did come up with a idea to just have the kid block the road and say you can't go through here yet until you have a pokemon but havn't tested it yet and still need to chance birch and have him give you a pokemon. now that part is easy. we can just make a give pokemon script for birch.

Drew

Rose Toss

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
11,131 posts
15.3 Years
^ Please try to keep the insults to a minimun, and don't block out curse words with the censors. :/

If he wants help with some scripting, then he shouldn't lose hope, and keep trying to find someone who'll help out. It can take a while, as so many people in that area are busy with their own hacks.

"It's something like a gift".
paired to Palamon

Ghost

In the Mainframe!

Southern California
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
743 posts
12.8 Years
Well I'll you guys later, I had a fun run here, but I noticed I don't like it here much anymore. I mean I only came here for the hacks in the first place, but I've made some great friends here to. It's just to big!! Check my signature if you wish to locate me. Also yes I still enjoy rom hacking and pokémon. Bye PokéCommunity. PHO is my new pokemon home.

I may be back, but I'll need a reason.

rainbow

they/them, he/him
UK
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
774 posts
11.5 Years
It's sad for me as well but, I know, as I type this, I will return.

I will be absent for a while as school is back in and some private stuff that is kinda embarrasing to write on the WWW.

I will try to be active AMAP (As Much As Possible)

Destiny¬

Belinda

Age 25
Female
Seen March 4th, 2018
Posted November 13th, 2017
2,212 posts
12.3 Years
I'm going to be away for a while from PokéCommunity that is and many other sites. I've decided to focus a bit more on real life and keep focus in school. If you want to contact me I will still be on MSN sometimes at night. See ya when I get back.
Age 32
Female
My HITT fantasy world. <3
Seen October 1st, 2012
Posted June 8th, 2010
121 posts
10.5 Years
I think its been a month... right? o_o If not well... just delete this post? XD Anyway, I did come back but I'm just under a new name and I used to be Soul Eater/Kimi. I wanted a fresh start so... yeah.
amuka anata no kimochi ga hanarete mo
kitto kawarazu aimukeiru
amuka anata ni boku ga mienakute mo
kitto kawarazu aimukeiru
I will walk together, the future not promised
It keeps walking together, to the future in which you are

[cassis by gazette]

[paired with pachy]

tsurai koto sae wasureru kurai
anata wo omotteiru
aenai yoru wo kazoeru tabi ni
kogareru mune
kakechigai no sabishisa tsunoru douka hitorikiri de nakanaide
donna ni hanareteite mo shinjiaeru futari de iyou
Male
Désordre, Empire of Canada
Seen May 24th, 2020
Posted May 12th, 2020
2,955 posts
15.4 Years
After the Prettiest Profile Contest is over (which should be around next week), I'll take a short leave of absence from PC. School is getting hectic and requires more attention from me than PC, unfortunately. I might not be completely away since my procrastinating side will probably have me pop up on here every now and then; however, my activity will drop noticeably. Take care until I get back, guys.
MyAnimeList
Spring Breeze

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret

Age 26
Male
In your dreams....
Seen November 22nd, 2016
Posted March 2nd, 2016
423 posts
11.4 Years
ok have a good time ^^ we will all see you when you get back :D