• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 10: Pick a date!

Which weekends are you free in July? (Multiple Choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm afraid I can't commit to a date and vote as I'm unfortunately not as free as I was the last couple'a months, but I'll try my hardest to make it on whatever date that is being chosen! Also, July's 2 months from now, and I don't know what'll happen and what'll come up in two months that may make my vote false. My very first PC Get-Together can't be missed at all costs! (..unless unforeseen circumstances come along. That would just be extremely disappointing. ._.)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'll probably have time on all of those weekends, but i voted for the first 2 in case i go on vacation or something.
First time i hear about this kind of event, I'm super excited :D ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
I'm afraid to vote now, because I have certain events this summer in which I couldn't come, but I'll vote on it when I get more information.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
It's highly unlikely that I'll attend this get-together, as I have plans for this whole summer. That, & I'm not a fan of get-togethers of any kind, online or otherwise.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I can attend at almost all of the dates above, but August 2nd-5th is currently unknown yet. I'll let you know in due time if anything will happen then, or not.

Nakala Pri

It's just an online get together :3 Basically there's just events in one specific forum which are all sorts of things, a skype chat, pixel art contest, etc. It's all just to have fun and bring people together - nobody is getting cybered. :x

I see. I can't use Skype or anything like that, but I would be happy for messages just left on my page or something. I am not available on MySpace or FaceBook, because I am too young and that is a place for grody old men to find out more about you, then find your address and arrive at your door with a sick smirk. Sorry if I sound obnoxious! :meow:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Well, I think I might be up for it until the 15th, since school holidays. I'll double check soon enough, and maybe might either post another reply, or edit this.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
This is my first getogether, (I guess...?) Anyways My exams end at 3rd June, So I have no objection to this. I'll be here most of the time. (Hopefully...:()

Years
I won't be available July 6-13th because I'll be out of town & I'm not sure what kind of wifi access ill have. This will be the first event since I've been here so this should be interesting.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I work more in the summer than I do now. I won't be able to attend most of the dates so I'll miss this GT as well. Only times that are ever good for me are while children are in school since I have less work to do then. Summer and winter are horrible seasons to plan for for me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
Any one of those dates are fine for me :) I'll be hosting an Xbox live game day for that occasion. GT: Sniperdude213

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Wooo, scheduling.

I plan on going on a vacation with my daughter for about a week in July, although I still haven't decided where or exactly when. Because I love this site so much, I'll mark off the weekend that's agreed upon and argue ahead of time so I can get my daughter for the get-together weekend as well. We'll join whatever Skype parties there are.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The Get-Together is a forum-wide event. There are various activities that take place on and off PC for the length of a weekend. Some of these events are specific to sections on PC (like writing challenges, Pokemon trivia challenges, art challenges) while others are for people to enjoy in general (movie watch-alongs, collective Skype calls). It's just a giant event that takes place every once in a while to bring the "community" of PokeCommunity together.

A lot of events take place on PC itself, so nobody really has to go to another site to enjoy the Get-Together, if that's a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back