The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions The Underground
Day Novelty Pokemon Mafia - Level 15

The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Old 3 Hours Ago (8:26 PM).
Children of Fate

Nature: Jolly
Abby's casual throwing of Superjolt around is part of exactly why I'm curious about him.
For truth and peace you fight
Sing with me a song of silence and blood
The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
Can no one hear my cry

Embrace the dark you call a home,
Gaze upon an empty, white throne
A legacy of lies,
A familiar disguise
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone
In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day
Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone

In endless dreams, countless realms collide
Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide
But all dreams come to an end,
Just whispers on the wind
Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice,
Endless dawn came but not without a price,
Lost in the waves there glimmers, a pale blue stone.
I think of you, all alone

Relevant Advertising!

Old 3 Hours Ago (8:31 PM).
Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist

Nature: Brave
I'd be lying if I said Superjolt didn't feel off somewhat. Normally he's incredibly informative and observant but... I dunno if it's because he's a GM and is distracted or what but something kinda feels wrong. I mean he's still acting mostly normal but... eeh.... I dunno his posts don't really feel like they usually do. Then again I haven't played in a while so I have no idea if that means anything.

I support:
Old 3 Hours Ago (8:40 PM).
From The New World
PokéCommunity Daily Staff

Nature: Mild
I mean, if you want to be absolutely certain, feel free and target Superjolt. I was working under the assumption that the math earlier was correct and that the last unclaimed person in that group had to be mafia.

As for why I'm suspicious of Johnny, he's been pretty much exclusively targeting me for apparently not contributing enough, despite the fact his only contributions to this game have been his posts going after me.

I find Radiating suss because he's done nothing but openly sheep this entire game. I get that he's new, but ever since Anna pulled that stunt back in His Return the "I'm new, just ignore my sheeping" play has always set off warning bells.

Old 2 Hours Ago (8:52 PM). Edited 2 Hours Ago by Radiating.
If indecisiveness were a person It'd be me

Nature: Calm
I can assure you I'm innocent, take into consideration what I've done.

1. I keep jumping on the lynch bandwagon, it'd be pointless for me to jump on if I knew they were my teammates. (Why would I kill them?)

2. Yes, my sheeping might look suspicious, but I barely know the individual roles and how we're supposed to analyze information. Have I really done anything else suspicious other than "sheeping around"?

Btw are we allowed to reveal our role (or Pokemon in this case) if all goes haywire?
Old 2 Hours Ago (8:56 PM).
Comfortably Numb

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
As for why I'm suspicious of Johnny, he's been pretty much exclusively targeting me for apparently not contributing enough, despite the fact his only contributions to this game have been his posts going after me.
Again with me not contributing? Sharing reads and suspicions is not contributing? I can literally copy/paste you a bunch of posts where I shared reads and thoughts on people, so I don't know what you're talking about.

You are also wrong in that I've been "exclusively targetting you" and I can copy/paste posts proving otherwise, but do yourself a favor and go read those posts because you really are absolutely wrong.

Old 2 Hours Ago (8:57 PM).
Children of Fate

Nature: Jolly
Jumping on the bandwagon is a case against you, not for. No mafia have been lynched, so of course the mafia would just allow bandwagons on innos to go through unobstructed.

But yes, you may reveal your role at any time.
For truth and peace you fight
Sing with me a song of silence and blood
The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
Can no one hear my cry

Embrace the dark you call a home,
Gaze upon an empty, white throne
A legacy of lies,
A familiar disguise
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day
Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone

In endless dreams, countless realms collide
Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide
But all dreams come to an end,
Just whispers on the wind
Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice,
Endless dawn came but not without a price,
Lost in the waves there glimmers, a pale blue stone.
I think of you, all alone
Old 2 Hours Ago (8:57 PM).
Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiating View Post
I can assure you I'm innocent, take into consideration what I've done.

1. I keep jumping on the lynch bandwagon, it'd be pointless for me to jump on if I knew they were my teammates. (Why would I kill them?)

2. Yes, my sheeping might look suspicious, but I barely know the individual roles and how we're supposed to analyze information.

Btw are allwed to reveal our role (or Pokemon in this case) if all goes haywire?
For your first point, if you were mafia and you didn't jump off it would be just as suspicious, if not more so in some situations, than if you had just sheeped and followed the bandwagon. The whole point of being mafia is to blend in and look as much like a villager as possible; making yourself stand out in a bad way is not a good thing to do. As for your second... well I mean that's plausible. I was a newbie too and heck even now I'm not that familiar with ALL the roles.

By the way quick hint; epicmafia has an extensive listing on just about every role there is in mafia. If you're confused, look there.

As for role reveal, sure you can do that. I'd save it for when you're about to get lynched or something similar, but you can reveal what role you have (or what Pokemon you are in this case) at any time you like.

I support:
Old 2 Hours Ago (9:32 PM).
puking rainbows

Nature: Quirky
bard r u psyducking serious with the "investigate kiyo"

Anyway, I decided to do a dissection of Alternative, since they're too inactive for my tastes. They seem to only speak in aimless questions to the group and provide no real insight into the general conversation, and like to discuss mechanics to make it seem like they're contributing.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
I'm not too sure, but is it possible for the Wobbuffet to have something similar to using either Counter or Mirror Coat? Like one does one thing, the other does something else and you have to try to choose the right one?
Keep in mind this post made its appearance hours after proper discussion on wobbuffet, and seems blissfully unaware of the ditto shooting; which it was posted in the midst of. Like, girl, do you know what's happening around you? Are you reading the whole thread, or just throwing something in that you saw being discussed earlier to make it look like you're involved in the discussion?

Quote:
Well that seems... oddly specific. I guess I'm not too convinced Bard is mafia yet, but perhaps one of the roles in mafia could let him learn someone's role? Pikachu?
Sounds like they're trying to discredit Bard and say his description sounds "over-complicated" (when the description he gave sounds pretty simple in theory and typical of mafia-game roles), while providing a complicated solution to what he could possibly be instead; which, of course, is a mafia role: whose description doesn't lend to that ability. Maybe trying to start a counter-wagon, or instill doubt about the legitimacy of his claim.

Quote:
Are y'all really voting for Hypermorian because of a bandwagon?
Are you really discrediting people for their lynch votes when you yourself haven't contributed much?

Quote:
I'm really not too sure what to think honestly. Though I know I'm tired and we're not allowed to abstain from voting, so I'll follow my gut with this since quite frankly I have no idea how anyone acts. [VOTE]Salzorrah This is probably gonna screw me over hgkljfglkf
This feels like an answer to a digging question that was never posed. There were plenty of reasons to choose from when the bard/gunner/morian bws were starting, and alternative fails to use anything; not even a rehash of any previously stated ideas. It comes off as very "Oh, I'm so conflicted, ugh."

Quote:
At least this narrows down what generation of Pokemon we're playing. :P

Anyway, I don't wanna be that guy but I think it was mentioned that in the event of a tie there was a coinflip to decide who gets lynched. Though I'm more inclined to believe Bard's line of thinking considering he can manipulate weather and all lol.
This ... these are words masquerading as substance.

Quote:
If Abby's Charmander/Lightkeeper, wouldn't it be more beneficial to work out what to do before we all vote? If it's gonna be lights out we should really work out what to do before we can't talk.

Also if it's not too much to ask, could we even inquire on what Vaporeon can do?
"No, hold your votes, we need to know what to do!" Why, do you not know that we can set out votes now and still discuss? Why would we hold off from killing proved scum? Then, to top it all of, they fail to see that the question they pose at the end was already asked and answered.

> okay

I don't like any of this. Is there anything they themselves or anyone can provide that shouldn't make me scumread them?
Pair
-
Underground
-
Roleplay Theatre
-
Credits
Old 53 Minutes Ago (10:49 PM).
stalwart command

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's Kiyo? View Post
-snip-
1. They (jd and gimmepie) were talking about Wobbuffet literally the post before mine so I don't see why this is a point made to make me look scummy.

2. Sounds as if you're putting words in my mouth. I never said it was complicated, but rather specific. I simply thought perhaps this could be another mafia role which lets people learn of others' roles and how they work, which I don't think is such a bad thing given at the time Bard had everyone's FoS, right?

3. You have a point there, I apologize for that comment.

4. Is it a bad thing to be conflicted? I'm playing town and don't want to make a bad choice which would be a detriment to my side. I mean, at the time all the votes for at least Gunner and Hypermorian were based on bandwagons.

5. Was trying to correct Bard somewhat by including the possibility that Gunner's lynching could have been decided by a coinflip. Not that it really matters since he forgot to include Gunner's Magikarp role at the time lol.

6. I wasn't 100% sure on how day ending worked if everyone had voted. I was under the assumption that if everyone had voted, the day would end and wanted to prevent that so we knew what to do when the lights go out. Also the last part was my bad, I didn't see that Vaporeon's ability was already posted.

As for proving myself to be innocent, I'm not really sure how I can do that right now without my night action, unless you would like me to claim my role?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links