• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear A,

I wish you guys wouldn't be so money hungry. You sent me to this other doctor that was supposed to have the technology to do a detailed, 3D scan, but in the end all he told me was the same thing you did. He doesn't know what that is above my tooth but there's no reason to mess with it if it doesn't hurt.

Yeah, I knew that already, but.. was half-hoping you'd at least be able to tell what it was from that advanced technology of yours. x_o; I'm pretty much paying for being told the same thing as last time.

Dear A,

I miss all of you guys. I remember having fun in our guild many years back, it's so sad to see you've all moved on. Haven't spoken to any of you in years!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please put on a shirt. You are really fine. It's very distracting. Thank you.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I always have the feeling you're appeasing me, and after she comes back you're probably going to march right behind my back and tell her what I said about her. You just don't seem... authentic?

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and just being paranoid :U

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

You're amazing. I hope you know that. Keep on doing what you're doing, as you're setting an example for others to follow~

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
DA,

Why? Why are you pretty much everywhere but there? Are you avoiding me, or are you avoiding the place?

DA,

Thank you so much.

DA,

HURRY UP AND REPLY.

DA,

Haven't seen ya in a while, how are you? c:

DA,

I don't get why you don't respond to my texts. I wanna talk to you, but it seems like you don't care, do you?

DA(s),

Oh god, Civics is going to be great with you two. :D

DA,

I'm ready for hell this year, so please, put me up to it. I need to finish catching up to the rest of them. So close...and considering that they started a couple years before me, I'm doing great. :D

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

If ignoring us is some kind of joke, it's a pretty bad one. Just tell us if you're actually angry with us or just messing around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anomymous,

I...just can't anymore. You just act like a complete jerk to everyone else but certain people. What is with you? We're your friends. We care for you. And yet you just put us aside because you think we're not "worth it" for you anymore. I felt so close to you, you were like a sibling to me.

You know what, get out. You don't deserve respect from me anymore. I've had it with your quirkiness and your constant bribes because you wanted my help. You don't deserve my help, you just take advantage of it and throw it away, because you think it's not worth it for yourself anymore. You were my best friend, and a friend who does that to me isn't a friend to me at all...rather an enemy. I will never be your friend again, no matter how much you wanted my respect or my help. You don't deserve it anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

I..always wanted to say this in front but I felt embarrassed. Good luck tomorrow. I will be praying for you.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

Your art is so FRICKING gorgeous. I wish I could draw like you. Don't care about what anyone else says. They're just jealous nobodies~ <:

You've got upwards of 300 fans now. KEEP GOING!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you weren't so full of ****, but despite you being a douchebag, you're still my friend. I'd appreciate it if you actually talked to me at least once during the summer.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm getting real tired of your ****. Why don't you grow a pair and do what YOU want in your life and accomplish the things YOU want to accomplish, for once.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish we weren't so distant, but I'm gradually losing my patience...

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what's up, but you need to reply faster to my messages as you're the only one I can have a relaxed conversation with.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We should at least be friends cause you seem p cool and I could use more friends! We could have drinking games. WEEE!

Dear Anonymous,

SAY HI. DAMMIT.

Dear Anonymous,

idk if I'm really able to give that. I thought I was putting a lot into this, but you make it sound like I'm not? idk I am not really willing to go that extra mile at this time. We'll see what happens.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
DA,

Ohhhhhhh boy. This class is friggin loaded~

DA,

Why do I talk to them before we get on the bus? Because. They're. My. Friends. And if you don't like it, gfy. And no, I do not have a crush on any of them. -__-

DA,

Get outta my life. Now.

DA,

...I hope you're okay. I'm worried that something's gonna happen to us, now that school's started, but I'm too scared to say it to you directly...I hope you like me for who I am, and not for who I try to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back