• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Snorlax as a roadblock makes a return.

He claims that's the last image he's posting for the night too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Sad very sad still no Dark gym. Last pic for the night show Snorlax blocking a bridge.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
By the look of the badge case, I'm gonna guess....

BUG (Viola) ROCK (Grant) FIGHTING (Korrina) WATER or FIRE (teardrop or small flame)
ELECTRIC (Clement) SOMETHING (looks like a platter or dish) POISON (looks like a smoke cloud) ICE (snowflake)

8 initial badges confirmed. Ice is definitely 8th gym! At least it's not 7th AGAIN, right?

edit: Maybe the third gym is Fairy. I remember a leaker suggesting that... but man, that badge doesn't look like anything at all.

edit 2: forgot about Korrina; that'd be third gym.

The designs really are too obscure to tell what they are. Clemont's gym is supposedly the one in Lumoise as well so we don't know if he's the second or if we come back to him. Though I don't think we'll be able to get the gist of the Gym types from how horribly obscure those badge shapes are.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I wonder if the male Combee evo is true... honestly, though, I'd be more excited if they gave something to VESPIQUEN to make it better. One of my favorite Pokemon, but so underpowered...

The designs really are too obscure to tell what they are. Clemont's gym is supposedly the one in Lumoise as well so we don't know if he's the second or if we come back to him. Though I don't think we'll be able to get the gist of the Gym types from how horribly obscure those badge shapes are.
Downplay it all you like, but the 8th gym is gonna be Ice and you know it. The rest of 'em... we'll see. Definitely goes Viola > Grant > Korrina > ??? > Clemont > ??? > ??? > Ice gym.

Last edited:
Years
So I looked at the dude's Instagram page and I suddenly noticed that the new TM, Infestation, is apparently the one that Viola gives you when you defeat her. And another image I saw there says her badge is apparently called the Bug Badge. Bit of a disappointing, redundant name I have to say.

But still, I'm loving the new screenshots of registering Pokemon in the Pokedex. Like this one here: http://instagram.com/p/e8g5iUorZs/

And wow berry bushes are pretty big compared to earlier games, wasn't expecting that but at least we can get berries in-game. Also, I saw that screenshot of Quilladin in a horde battle against a group of Scraggy so I guess that means Scraggy and Scrafty will also be a part of the Kalos Dex.

Also, if Clemont is apparently the 5th Gym Leader faced, that could explain the image that says there's some blackout in Lumiose City. It's sorta like that situation in Diamond & Pearl where Hearthome City is the third city with a Gym visited in the story yet Fantina is the 5th Gym Leader to be faced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Confirmed returning Pokemon from his Pokedex pictures (just the evolved ones so I don't have to type tons of things):

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I wonder if the male Combee evo is true... honestly, though, I'd be more excited if they gave something to VESPIQUEN to make it better. One of my favorite Pokemon, but so underpowered...

Downplay it all you like, but the 8th gym is gonna be Ice and you know it. The rest of 'em... we'll see. Definitely goes Viola > Grant > Korrina > ??? > Clemont > ??? > ??? > Ice gym.

No I don't know it. It looks like it could be and at the same time it looks like it may not be. The badge to me is in the same shape as a status scale like the one used to show contest stats or the new super training.

I'd like a not easy type to be the final Gym though...Ice is way too easy to beat. Hardly last gym material.

Years
The fifth badge looks like a sword and shield/coat of arms, so I'm thinking it could be a Steel Gym. Doesn't help that that's basically what Doubade is, and Doublade is also part Steel.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
The fifth badge looks like a sword and shield/coat of arms, so I'm thinking it could be a Steel Gym. Doesn't help that that's basically what Doubade is, and Doublade is also part Steel.
july_p05_04.jpg

That's Clemont, and I'd bet money he's an Electric gym leader. Notice the badge in the background?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Snorlax as a roadblock makes a return.

Snorlax is native to Kanto, but since it's making an appearance in Kalos, I wonder if it's actually getting a MegaEvolution or not? There's tons of other Pokémon that they can use for roadblock purposes, but since they're bring back Snorlax, then this, in my opinion, could be the only good explanation. If Snorlax is indeed getting itself a Mega form, then I'd want it to lose some of its fat and grow a more muscular-type body. xD It would look kind of like Machamp, but instead of four arms, it would have two. It would also be a little taller. Stats-wise, Mega Snorlax would be losing a couple of its defenses to gain a boost in Speed and Attack. Its ability could be No Guard, which would allow it to hit any moves regardless of how low its accuracy is. Snorlax has access to DynamicPunch, and with a little bit of help from No Guard, this Pokémon would be almost impossible to stop.

Years
I'd like a not easy type to be the final Gym though...Ice is way too easy to beat. Hardly last gym material.

Yeah I find it weird that we could be getting Ice as the final Gym's specialty. It doesn't look like final gym material to me like what you said, especially given so many types can easily beat it. Well, if these leaked Gym details are anything to go by, I guess this means everyone's hopes of a Dark Gym got shafted again.

And it showed that Grant could be the second Gym faced, which means I guess Rock Gyms always tend to be early Gyms (even if his is the first Rock Gym who isn't first Gym of their region). Also, it said Korrina might be third Gym Leader? I was thinking fourth when she was first revealed, but if there really is a blackout in Lumiose, maybe that might be the reason that Clemont's is the 5th Gym.

Years
I have a feeling roadblock Snorlax was chosen as a nostalgic poke for veteran players, as with the early choice of the kanto starters. I like how they are bringing back those memories, *slight* map similarities (nearby Victory Road) and sort of mingle both the vet and the new generations together in X and Y.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Now I'm seeing what you are seeing (with exception to the snowflake thing)

july_p05_02.jpg

Same as the second Badge Indention.

july_p05_04.jpg

Same as the fifth.

august_p10_02.jpg

Same as the third.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/Justiscruzade/tube.png
sorry too large to just post.

At this point, I can only agree with Korrina's possible type. Grant's being like bricks...could be Rock or Ground. Clemonts...I want to say is Electric due to the Dedenne in the anime...The fourth could be the Fairy Egg thing like in Sylveon's part of an old picture back when we were trying to figure out its type.

I don't have nearly enough info to make any suggestions so really they could be anything. (the rest of the badges)

Years
Now I'm seeing what you are seeing (with exception to the snowflake thing)

july_p05_02.jpg

Same as the second Badge Indention.

july_p05_04.jpg

Same as the fifth.

august_p10_02.jpg

Same as the third.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/Justiscruzade/tube.png
sorry too large to just post.

At this point, I can only agree with Korrina's possible type. Grant's being like bricks...could be Rock or Ground. Clemonts...I want to say is Electric due to the Dedenne in the anime...The fourth could be the Fairy Egg thing like in Sylveon's part of an old picture back when we were trying to figure out its type.

I don't have nearly enough info to make any suggestions so really they could be anything. (the rest of the badges)

Okay, so I'm busy deciphering the badge indents shown in the image you linked there, and I think I can agree this will likely be the Gym order:

1. Viola (Bug)
  2. Grant (Rock)
  3. Korrina (Fighting)
  4. ????? (Not sure but maybe Water, Fairy or Steel?)
  5. Clemont (Electric)
  6. ????? (It looks quite sleek, but I'm completely not sure right now)
  7. ????? (Again, not sure)
  8. ????? (I'm guessing this will be Ice)

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Alright after Nintendo Reveals more tomorrow morning I think i will be done. Im usually the one who wants to go in knowing everything but this time I wont go all in.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Okay, so I'm busy deciphering the badge indents shown in the image you linked there, and I think I can agree this will likely be the Gym order:

1. Viola (Bug)
  2. Grant (Rock)
  3. Korrina (Fighting)
  4. ????? (Not sure but maybe Water, Fairy or Steel?)
  5. Clemont (Electric)
  6. ????? (It looks quite sleek, but I'm completely not sure right now)
  7. ????? (Again, not sure)
  8. ????? (I'm guessing this will be Ice)

4. Looks like a scale, so I'd guess Water or Dragon.
7. Looks like a raincloud. Flying/Water?
8. Either a snowflake, a ships wheel, or a Dharmachakra. So possibly Water again, Psychic, as well as Ice.

I have no idea what number 5 could be. If it was more crescent shaped I'd say it looked like a moon (fairy) but it just looks like a boat lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back