• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Years
Jeimas
Age of Outlaws

Night Ten
Good lord I botched the balancing on this game. I wonder if I can fix it up a bit again this night phase.​

The Law (Rules)

1. You may not post during the night phase. Doing so will result in your removal from the game.
  2. Attacks should be formatted as [Attack] Player. After submitting an attack you may not change to a different target.
  3. Day phases will last 48 hours and night phases 24.
  4. You may only use one night action (if you have any) during each night phase.
  5. Once you are dead, that's it. You can't participate in the game any further and cannot leave a death post.
  6. Abstaining is not allowed.
  7. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread and specifically created chats. For convenience chats will be held in Discord servers. Do not PM share.
  8. This game has two GMs. You must send your night actions to both of us.
  9. Make sure to include your original role information in your night action PMs.

The Victims

gimmepie & O'aka as your Game Masters

Bardothren as A Citizen
Abby as Janet
Nakuzami as ???
Mars as Rex Flinders
BidoofFTW as "Anima" Dartmoor
Ewery1 as Emmett Holliday
Paranoia_ as ???
Salzorrah as Shillace
Lelouch as ???
EvilChameleon as Achilles Nimbus
Seth Rollins as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Nimsy as Shadow
Winter as ???
Grey-_-Hatred as Kelmorr Kuvag
Melody as Agnes
Pecilia as ???
Johnny as ???
princess garghelina as a Citizen
The Earth Traveler as a Citizen
Ullion as ???​

Last edited:
Years
Jeimas
Age of Outlaws

Day Eleven
Antonio and Sophia and Alice crept up behind the old woman, they had heard rumours of how dangerous she truly was and they wanted to leave nobody who could oppose them left standing. the balance of power was close to tipping in their favour now and they had to eliminate all threats.

Alice hid behind a barrel as Sophia and Antonio launched their attack on Cosma, felling her in a hail of bullets as Alice tried not to succumb to fear. After all, Sophia had always protected her and this lady was dangerous... even if they were related. That was when the laughter began, sending chills down everyone's spines.

The corpse rose up, skin disintegrating - giving way to a swirling black mass neither liquid, solid nor gas. The entity swirled and twisted over the spot where Cosma once stood, free from such a weak and frail host it turned its attention to the perfect host sitting so close. Alice was young, vibrant and healthy with so much life in her. she was the perfect vessel. The entity seethed into Alice's body, corrupting her and taking route in her conciousness as the child and her outlaw companions screamed in unison. The Culebras fled as Veralice was born, a terrifying being with its own ways of achieving victory.

It was an hour later that the Culebras stumbled into their hideout, freezing in shock to see Marzia Allessi standing there, wounded but alive and willing to lend them her aid once more... and it looked like they'd need it.​

The Law (Rules)

1. You may not post during the night phase. Doing so will result in your removal from the game.
  2. Attacks should be formatted as [Attack] Player. After submitting an attack you may not change to a different target.
  5. Once you are dead, that's it. You can't participate in the game any further and cannot leave a death post.
  7. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread and specifically created chats. For convenience chats will be held in Discord servers. Do not PM share.
  9. Make sure to include your original role information in your night action PMs.

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
Abby as Janet
Nakuzami as ???
Mars as Rex Flinders
Paranoia_ as ???
Salzorrah as Shillace
Lelouch as ???
Seth Rollins as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Nimsy as Shadow
Winter as Cosma
Melody as Agnes
Pecilia as Alex Rose
Johnny as ???
Ullion as ???​

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Don't blame me, I was gone for a week and it was Desi's idea

Attack Alex Kaz

Also, I attacked you and not Winter anyways?? Idk man what's happening

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I don't know. Apparently I'm getting punished for doing what my role wanted to do. :'(

Ullion

Years
[Attack] Johnny

Going to continue hitting him too. :|

Ullion

Years
So the next person we need to go after is Lelouch, aye?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, actually it's you and Alex.........................but, sure

Veralice is the only unknown, after all. We're well aware of how strong and what all of the other roles do.

Years
Jeimas
Age of Outlaws

Night Eleven
This font is really fancy. Nobody died.

The Law (Rules)

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
Abby as Janet
Nakuzami as ???
Mars as Rex Flinders
Paranoia_ as ???
Salzorrah as Shillace
Lelouch as ???
Seth Rollins as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Nimsy as Shadow
Winter as Cosma
Melody as Agnes
Pecilia as Alex Rose
Johnny as ???
Ullion as ???​

Years
Jeimas
Age of Outlaws

Day Twelve
Veralice lost ten HP. Also I'm halving everyone's health again the coming night phase :).​

The Law (Rules)

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
Abby as Janet
Nakuzami as ???
Mars as Rex Flinders
Paranoia_ as ???
Salzorrah as Shillace
Lelouch as ???