• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, that's a shame then. Seems like some vendettas going around.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
It's understandable- They're all good players.

That being said, it could make people get annoyed and leave

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm not sure that vendettas would account for all three deaths, especially since we don't know what roles exist in the game.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, this'll be a short game if it's 3 a night.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hmm okay so im looking at the list and. do you think we have a real cop and an alternative cop? i doubt there would be two normal cops. and we know for sure that Dr Ashlynn is still alive I suppose.

Melody

Banned
Years
From what I can gather, I'm seeing only that Night kills thus far have not revealed the roles of the deceased

This at least implies one of two things: GAME RULE: No reveal is true or We Have Some Janitor class role of mafia capable of preventing the roles of the victims from being discerned

There were 3 deaths. This could imply that our mafia has spent any special abilities allowing additional kills. It is unknown if these abilities are repeatable. (I sure hope not because that would be unfair.

Our mafia will be crafty and experienced. Pie, Kiyo and Jolt are fairly aggressive(the good way) and take lead often.

We may have killed a mafia member if a townie with a license to kill exists. But I wouldn't bank on that, and people claiming such a role should be looked at. I wonder if there are any third parties...

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I doubt the mafia would be allowed 3 kills in one night. We're probably seeing a vigilante or the result of a bomb

Trainer 766

I can't get a read last night so I have no idea who killed them.

Years
Like it's damn closed setup. Like no alignment or stuff xD I dunno what to do...I liked melody's logic about 3 deaths c:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i think there is a definite hint at a granny role so thats completely plausible as a reason for so much death

I can't get a read last night so I have no idea who killed them.
and what kind of read would you have gotten last night if you succeeded in doing so?

Trainer 766

i think there is a definite hint at a granny role so thats completely plausible as a reason for so much death

and what kind of read would you have gotten last night if you succeeded in doing so?

I can't investigate anyone that night, can't.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
About 5 hours remain, if I don't get any votes in by then I'll extend the phase another 6 Hours.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Batten up the hatches, here comes the cold...

[Lynch] Abby

Random votes must reign supreme today.

Back