• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Event: End of Year Festival

Who Gets the Crown?

• Book Club

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Let's Settle This in Smash! Super Smash Bros Club

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Fierce! The RuPaul Drag Race Club

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Arena: A Monster Hunter Club

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Shiny Hunters Club!

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Star Wars Club: May The Force be With You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mental Health Club

• LGBTQ+ Alliance

• Ye Olde D20 Tavern: PC's Dungeons and Dragons Club

• Dragon Ascent: A Dragon Lover's Club

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • The Dragalia Lost Club- Adventures await in Alberia!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You're Invited!

The Clubhouse End of Year Festival is here!

Welcome to a banquet of honor for our users!

This particular Clubhouse was formed on July of 2018. Since November of last year Fairy and I have done our best to keep an eye on the cool clubs you all make. Each month one of us picks a promising club to celebrate your hard work, passion for your favorite hobbies and the creative ideas you have shared. To finish out the year with some fireworks we have a special event planned. Every clubowner who has been awarded Club of the Month between now and last November will be included in a poll to become Club of the Year. Voting Begins December 11th!

The top 3 clubs with the most votes will get gift cards as prizes to be redeemed at one of the following stores of their choice, iTunes, Nintendo eShop, Kobo or CrunchyRoll.

The club that receives the third most votes will be awarded a gift card for the value of 10 dollars. The club in second place for the most votes will receive a 15 dollar gift card. The club with the most votes of all wins first place and will have a 20 dollar gift card. This club will also be pinged for the year of 2020, and they will receive a fun new plaque for their club.

Note: Anyone who is registered for the forum can vote in this event, and there is no limit to how many of your favorite clubs you can vote for :)

Voting starts this Wednesday so stay tuned! Polls will close on the 22nd of December, unless there is a tie.

See our list of nominees for Club of the Year down below in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

If you did not make Club of the Month you may still win a prize! There is a second poll pending. If you have a club that is not in the running for Club of the Year, and it stays active for the month of December then it will be submitted into a poll for a People's Choice Award.

The People's Choice Award poll will open December 27th. The club with the most votes will receive a 20 dollar gift certificate to their preferred venue from the fun stores listed. This club will also be pinged for the month of January.

So go play in your clubs! Contact your members and tell them to vote for you, tell a friend, visit other clubs and hang out with your neighbors and eye the competition, make new clubs if you feel inspired, and most of all, enjoy ruling your kingdoms!

Also you can stop this thread at any time to ask questions or just chat. Think of this topic as DCC content. Come feast and drink with us!

https://postimages.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I think this is a really exciting idea! It's like a fun little Christmas present as a bonus for the hard work people put into their clubs. :)

Not gonna lie, I'm after that People's Choice Award, so you'll have me as competition! 😈

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
What a nice initiative ☺️☺️

Hi everybody :3 I've been less present here and a bit of a Roleplay Theatre hermit for a long time now. Will try to change it! I have some new club ideas too :D

Years
Welcome to the show!

I have an update to announce! Voting begins now for Club if the Year! Your votes are private, and you can select as many or as few clubs as you wish. Let the games commence!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Best of luck to all the contestants! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Years
I have seen some old favorite clubs getting revamped, and some brand new ciubs! The People's Choice Award is going to be full of tough decisions :)

A reminder that voting starts on December 27th, all clubs that were not in the running for Club of the Year, and have had activity for the month of December get nominated. It can be an old club or newly created, so long as there have been updates this month you'll appear in the poll. Happy clubbing!

Last edited:
Years

Thanks to everyone who made club of the year, and all who participated by voting. I'd like to congratulate G-Money for winning Club of the Year for the Shiny Hunter Club, and MysticalNinetales as our first runner up for The Book Club.

You two have won yourself gift cards, glory and the Golden Milotic and Silver Sylveon award for your triumphs! Let us know in this thread or by private message which of the eligible stores you'd like your gift certificate to go to so you can enjoy your hard-earned digital prizes.

Let's roll out the red carpet and give these talented and hardworking club owners a round of applause!

Why don't folks take a stop by their clubs? They are great places to join, or you can always browse and take a peek at the trophies they won.

Shiny Hunters Club

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247

Book Club
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412164

The fun isn't over just yet boys and girls! As Fairy and I are not playing for prizes that means there is a three-way-tie for the 2nd runner up, and another gift card and plaque to get away. Get ready to rumble because we are going into tie breaker round tonight, a grudge match between the LGBTQ alliance, The Mental Health Club and Let's Settle it in SMASH! ~ The Super Smash Bros. Club!

Have fun folks! Milotic is hosting tonight!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Congratulations to the winners!! I knew the Shiny Hunter's Club would go far, and it makes me happy to see a wholesome club like Lina's Book Club win second place! :)

It looks as if the tie-breaker round might end in another tie. 😄

Years
Well you guys have chosen for the People's Choice Awards. She's been a bit shy about being about claiming awards or glor, but the people have spoken and have rolled out the red carpet for Fairy. The winner of The People's Choice award is The Fairy Club! Congratulations to my dear friend and comrade Jo. I am honored to ping your club and confer on your club a gift card to your choice of venues. This club is amazing, full of magic. I'm happy to found it's way into all of your hearts.

I'm sad goodbye to The Clubhouse End of Year Festival. But all good things must come to an end. Thanks everyone for their participation. I hope to see you again in 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back