• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
15f3t4l.png

hrzre8.png

Welcome to Don't Let the Mods Say Zero V 3.0! This wonderful game has been through two versions, and will now continue! Please understand how to play, read the rules, and most of all HAVE FUN! Thank you!

2nu0zye.png

How to play this game is simple. You simply have to post a number (the number after the last person's) until a Mod (or someone have a higher administration comes). If a mod comes around and says zero, then it's back to zero for normal members! Here's an example:

Poster 1: 1! Haha! We'll get the highest number ever!

Poster 2.: 2. Yes, let's get to the top!

Poster 115: 115. We've gotten so far!
Mod/Admin: 0. Whoops! I've Posted! BACK TO ZERO FOR YOU! :D

Simple, no?

Edit: Moderators and higher staff are now allowed to count along with the normal members. So unless one comes along and says zero, they are welcome to count as well.

CURRENT RECORD
500! Last post made by ~Ryukaa!

1hdrn7.png

1. All PC Rules apply. If you need to review what those rules are, please click here
2. This is probably the most important rule, since it's broken so many times: OBEY PT'S/OT'S FOUR COUNT RULE.. This mean you must have no two, not three, but at least four words in your post. The number does not count.
3. Post the number in consecutive order (1...2...3), and make sure to restart when a Mod comes in and says zero. However, if they count rather than say zero, then they may do so.
4. Have fun!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, Reyrey was beaten! But I'm glad I got this through. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You all better get my reference for the title. :(

Thank you, Reyrey!

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
Years

One thing I kind of have to say is that the rules would look better left-aligned, not centered. If Rule 4 were any longer though, it wouldn't be as bad XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I noticed that, but I didn't want to try to just left-align that and then center everything back. I'll make the attempt to fix it later.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
13. I'm reminded of the phrase "Bold Samurai", which means the same thing as "Going Commando" in the West. I'm such a Gintama fan.

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012

And with that, both of my altz have SOME HAWT FIRST PAGE ON Y ACTION.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You gotta love a demon child.

First he kills his brother by making a balloon go against the wind because he wants his balloon back, and now he hangs his father.

Man this X-Files episode is creepy, and it isn't even the third one on the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back