• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Current Pokemon: None

Continuation of The Pokemon Race Version 4.2.

Here's a recap of the Rules of the Game:-
  • We start off with a Pokemon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pok%u00E9mon.
  • When a Pokémon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokémon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
  • Count up if you like the Pokémon, count down if you don't like it!
  • Once the first Pokémon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pokémon (according to National Pokedex Number).
  • We continue in the National Pokédex order until all 807 Pokémon have been sorted.
  • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokémon since its Pokémon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

For a complete list of Pokemon Saved & Discarded in the first version, please refer to The Pokemon Race Version 4.0 and The Pokemon Race Version 4.2.

We saved Escavalier last time, so Foongus is next.
foongus.gif

I don't really like this Pokemon, so I'll vote it down.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

First reply woo! Though if anybody else wants to vote this guy up then I'm probably also going to do the same. So what's gonna happen with the evo? Personally I might vote up as I don't mind it but if many others vote down I might do the same.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

It uses the Poke Ball- like pattern on its head to lure people and Pokemon in grassy areas.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

I'll still vote it up! Depends though; we don't want an unnecessary impasse, so I'll see what XNaut does.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

My favourite mushroom Pokémon is definitely Breloom. The others are kind of creepy, haha. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back