VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,254 posts
3.8 Years
Would anyone be interested in art club? A place where you could talk about your favorite artists, whether they are artists of today or the past, and even share your own creations be it paintings, photography, collage art, experimental film, sculpture, illustrations and anything in between?

I would love a place like this, but don't know if there is the interest level to build such a club, so I thought I would throw that idea out here.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,612 posts
6.5 Years
An art Club would be fascinating!

Perhaps it'll be a bit more leisurely than the Art board? Like I do like the idea of reviewing and talking about famous paintings that we remember and like.

Fafrir

Best Pokémon

Age 26
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
654 posts
5.6 Years
I second the Art Club! It would also be nice to brush up my art history knowledge too as well as post my own art and WIPs.

I'm not too sure if this has been discussed before but would there be interest in a Dark-type Pokémon fan club? I was thinking of running it but I'll be busy in the next few weeks plus I'm not knowledgeable with CSS. Some stuff could be a Pokémon of the Week (or month), fan art of Dark-types, maybe a tournament with mono-Dark, and posting shinies of Dark-types.

Signature made by tokyodrift!

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,254 posts
3.8 Years
I would join a dark type Pokemon club the day it launches. Dark just so happens to be my favorite type after dragon!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Fafrir

Best Pokémon

Age 26
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
654 posts
5.6 Years
Actually, I'll try my hand at running the Dark-type club and I can work around my schedule. I may not be knowledgeable with CSS but I'll learn using tutorials and stuff. :]

Signature made by tokyodrift!
Advertiser Content