• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Old thread disappeared. Post any games you've bought recently. Any games you received for Christmas gifts are fine, too.

Picked up a few cheaply priced games with a gift card I received.

Until Dawn (PS4)
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (PS3)
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4)

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Either that or the old thread is actually within the depths of the extra pages.

Anyway, its good to actually revive this topic since its the year new year:

So thanks to the Steam Sale, which I'm still in the process of buying some other titles, I've gotten the following:

- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition = Basically buying all of the add-ons (DLC Campaigns, Gun Runners Arsenal, Courier Packs, etc) in one bang since I already had the base game months ago. Was worth it. I knew New Vegas was going to be part of the Winter sale.

- Call of Duty 2
- Serious Sam Collection = Basically the entire series aside from Serious Sam VR

On anything not on the PC:
- Final Fantasy XV on PS4.

Years
I received Dishonored 2 and Final Fantasy XV for Christmas which I'm having serious fun playing. With some stuff still to do in Skyrim SE and FIFA 17, all these games should keep me busy for a while :3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Picked up the Sims 4 while it was on sale. I probably should pick up Final Fantasy as well.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Tomodachi Life, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Resident Evil: Revelation. I don't play the latter, though.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Ugh way too much

Blockland
Skylines bundle
Bulletstorm Pre-order
Ori Forest
Call to Arms Ultimate
Watchdogs 2 seasons pass
Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness edition (a $130 value)
Battlefield 2 Complete (Physical off amazon because EAss took it off all digital markets)

And of gifts: Total War Shogun 2, Tower Unite, Zombi, Secret Santa, Dark Souls 3 Deluxe

And I've received plenty of gifts even though I despise people buying me stuff (excluding secret santa, since I payed my share of that)

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Pokémon Fire Red was the last purchase of the year, and for now also my last gaming purchase. I bought a lot of games last year and I've yet to play all of them.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
My most recent is Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster for the PS4, I did own it on the PS3, but I sold it to get the game on the PS4, Ive been playing the PS4 more than I am with my PS3, the only thing i use my PS3 is for some Tales of games, or Kingdom Hearts, but since 1.5 + 2.5 is coming to the PS4 I wont be needing my PS3 as much, My wife uses it for Netflix.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Okay so I was in Japan last week and OH MY GOD used games there are like a whole other level from North America. Everything was SO CHEAP. This whole list I got for less than ¥5000 in perfect condition (except Hearts R which didn't come with a box so it was ¥150).

• Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut ~Premium Box~ (PS2)
  • Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2)
  • Tales of Rebirth (PS2)
  • Tales of Eternia (PSP)
  • Tales of Phantasia X (PSP)
  • Tales of Hearts - Animation Edition (DS)
  • Tales of Graces f (PS3)
  • .hack// vol 1 & 2 (PS2)
  • Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
  • The World Ends With You (DS)
  • Yokai Watch (3DS)
All are in Japanese of course, but I'm so stoked!!! I own all the Tales games in some format now. :D

I also got two consoles! The first was a blossom pink PSP that I've been admiring from across the ocean for YEARS and that was only ¥3000 because it had minor scratches on the screen. The other was a subaseka/TWEWY DS console. ¥1500. Because on the inside there's some scuff marks around the buttons. I only wanted to display it and the outside (where the design is) is in pristine condition so I can't believe how lucky I was!!! We stayed in Shibuya specifically because I'd always wanted to go there after playing TWEWY a decade ago and I'm soooo hyped to own the tie-in console ahhh!!!

I also preordered Kingdom Hearts 2.8 on PSN this morning but that's not as exciting. xD;

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Pokemon sun, Skyrim SE, Oblivon GOTY edition, and Morrowind GOTY edition.

There's only a few games for 2017 that have been revealed that I really really want.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Picked up Shantae on the eShop. First I wanted to play the game, but now I'm just curious of how broken the game really is.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Owlboy

Been eyeing it for a while, got it the other week while the steam sale was still going on. Figured I should. :P

How is that game? I've heard very positive things about that game. If I recall, the developer took something like 10 years to complete the game.

Years
Disgaea 5
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

I got a bunch of other JRPGs in my backlog as well that I'm slowly going to get through. 2017 shall be the year of JRPGs. At least for me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got a PS2 slim for Christmas and I ended up buying Syphon Filter 1 as my first game. I already have Syphon Filter 2, and am planning to get all of the games in the series.

I am also on the hunt for all of the Crash Bandicoot series, because I don't have $500 to shell out for a PS4.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I can now add

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
GTA IV LCS

to my list

Years
Picked up Killzone Shadow fall again a few days ago(had at launch but sold to pick up a remaster), but I'm having fun now than when I picked up originally back in 2013.

Back