• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with testing rom hack (Pkm Y)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2019
Hello there! I'm quite new here, as you can see this is my first post! I'm currently in the process of testing a personal hack rom of mine based on Pkemon Y. And now I need some crazy people, like me, to test it and see if the game is well balanced, fun to play and challenging! Here are the things that I did and did not change, stating with the later:

No modification
-> Story and Story Text
-> Evolutionary Line
-> Type advantage

Modified:
-> Itens
- Price
- Selling location
-> TM
- Price
- Selling location
- Move association
-> Moves
- Some types, damage, form, PP, and effect
-> Trainers, Gym, Battle Chateau and Restaurants
- Pkm line, levels, items and held items
-> Wild location
- Pkm, level (Now it is possible to catch them all)
-> Pkm (most modified)
- Now every Pkm's evolutionary line falls in one of the four category. Each one of them based on a fixed total base stats (620 - Normal; 650 - Starter; 700 - Pseudo-legendary; 750 - Legendary)
- All pkm learn exactly 31 moves (11 status, 10 damaging), all in the same level
-- The moves now follows the pkm type and also the type that are super effect on those pkm with effect moves (Example: Typlosion will learn a Grass move to be effective against water)
- Breedable legendary (quite don't know how that will work)
- Pkm can only learn a type of move (physical and special)
-- Because of that only one attribute (Atk. or Sp. Atk) got the points
- Redistibuted the points of Stats in a way that it is proporcional to Vanilla's
- Changed some evolution methods
- Lower catch rate

There are algo other stuff that I don't remember by heart, but it is all listed in a very big and thoroughly excel file.

If you liked the project and want to test it just send me a private mensage so we can chat!

Thank you for reading it. And, by the way, if you are curious, the game is called Pokémon Uai (A brazilian joke that i will gladly explain for those interested in this project!)

Back